Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-25-2007, 03:36 PM   #1
Astroman
Modded Moderator

Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
Not sure exactly as I didn't get the front megan bar, and I had the strut bar on before the megans. I can say I did notice the additional difference after the install along with the strut bar and 17" wheels. I haven't tried removing the strut bar to see what the megans did by themselves. If your really serious just go for the mid & rear, and skip on the front. A 4-point brace up there would do more good but it is pricey. I'm sure the front one works, but probably not as well as the 4-point setup. I wish Megan had come out with the 4-point, I would have bought that already. I just can't afford right now to shell out $280 for the C-ONE when I would rather spend that money on the TRD springs and struts.

Here is the beatrush brace:

Available at C2 for $256

Here is the C-ONE:

Also available at C2 for $308

Also beatrush has a center bar for about $44:

Last edited by Astroman; 07-25-2007 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Added 4-point brace photos
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 02:14 PM   #2
DoriKnights

Drives: Rps13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
Not sure exactly as I didn't get the front megan bar, and I had the strut bar on before the megans. I can say I did notice the additional difference after the install along with the strut bar and 17" wheels. I haven't tried removing the strut bar to see what the megans did by themselves. If your really serious just go for the mid & rear, and skip on the front. A 4-point brace up there would do more good but it is pricey. I'm sure the front one works, but probably not as well as the 4-point setup. I wish Megan had come out with the 4-point, I would have bought that already. I just can't afford right now to shell out $280 for the C-ONE when I would rather spend that money on the TRD springs and struts.

Here is the beatrush brace:

Available at C2 for $256

Here is the C-ONE:

Also available at C2 for $308

that must be a noticable difference when driving

Also beatrush has a center bar for about $44:

+1 on getting this over megan.. just look at that effort and design..
DoriKnights is offline   Reply With Quote