Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-19-2006, 02:52 AM   #37
TRD_Yaris
Yarii Hunter

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback and S13's
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffy
the u.s yaris hatch is a different silver than the one we have in canada
And it's also different than the Silver Streak silver that is offered on the Yaris sedan...

I really like the Meteorite Metallic, though I'm colorblind AS HECK and i can't tell what all colors are in it. My new Black Sand Pearl Liftback looks odd to me, my friends tell me it looks Hunter Green under artificial lights at night (downtown)..
I've also been told the Meteorite Metallic has a bit of red in it..is this true?
Old 07-19-2006, 08:30 AM   #38
Henshin
a go-go!

Drives: Silver 07 HB - 5spd
you guys rock!
speaking of rock... i got to work today and went to my ~new~ usual space, the one where people aren't likely to ding my doors and low and behold... someone else was in my spot! (see pic) -- if that's someone here, and you're going to keep parking there, at least park closer to the curb, and we'll make a deal, don't hit my doors and i wont hit yours!--

--
in response to me not needing front plates in VA, it's illegal they say, not to have them, but I've been front plate free for a few years now and no ticket. got stopped once.
I might get a plate holder that mounts under the front bumper, but i'm not poking holes in that bumper, no way!

and the reason the car looks less silver is I took the photos with my mobile, and I didn't white balance it first... speaking of my mobile, i love the AUX jack in the stereo, I can use it with my phone for MP3 playback AND as a speaker phone system... Yaris rocks!
Attached Images

Henshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 05:13 PM   #39
Chaad32

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Henshin, If you don't mind me asking, what dealership did you get yours from. (If it was in northern Virginia)
Floor mats, Weathertech vent visors
Chaad32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 06:03 PM   #40
swng

Drives: 06 3-dr auto RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henshin
the reason the car looks less silver is I took the photos with my mobile, and I didn't white balance it first..
Ha ha ha, my monitor has been vindicated. Thanks Henshin!
Safe and happy motoring!
swng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 09:07 PM   #41
Henshin
a go-go!

Drives: Silver 07 HB - 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaad32
Henshin, If you don't mind me asking, what dealership did you get yours from. (If it was in northern Virginia)

I went to almost every dealer in NOVA, they all gave me the run around, said I could give them $500 and get the car in October... then I did an inventory search in the Richmond, VA area, one HB 5-speed came up, so I went down two days later (soon as I could) and they had sold it the night before!
but the salesman checked the future inventory, he had one coming that was more in-line with what i wanted (i.e. bare bones, no features) I put my name on it and kept in touch every couple days to get an update.
The sales man, Mike Davis* was the most helpful salesman I've ever met! He even called me when the ship carrying the car docked and let me know when it got on the truck and everything.
Called me the minute it arrived at the dealer and put a sign on it that said "don't put any stickers, decals, or plate holders on this vehicle" and I picked the car up about 5 hours after it got there!

*Mike Davis
Haley Toyota 1.804.545.7411
call him up and tell him you want to get the same deal Henshin got! lol
Henshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 09:35 PM   #42
as400g33k

Drives: 05 YRS Silver Lining Metallic
Awwww, isn't that cute: two Yaris' parked together....
as400g33k is offline   Reply With Quote