Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2012, 07:39 AM   #1
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:39 PM   #2
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*



__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #3
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ww.jpg (38.5 KB, 180 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:50 PM   #4
Spidermandud
 
Spidermandud's Avatar
 
Drives: Black '08 Yaris Hatch S
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Johnson City, Tennessee
Posts: 320
^ I lol'd hard.

Then showed my roommate.

And my other roommate.

And his girlfriend.
__________________
-Will-
Spidermandud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:27 AM   #5
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ww10.jpg (94.4 KB, 176 views)
File Type: jpg ww11.jpg (48.7 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg ww12.jpg (22.4 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg ww13.jpg (43.5 KB, 176 views)
File Type: jpg ww14.jpg (34.0 KB, 175 views)
File Type: jpg ww15.jpg (37.2 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg ww16.jpg (26.2 KB, 175 views)
File Type: jpg ww17.jpg (50.6 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg ww2.jpg (52.1 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg ww3.jpg (29.9 KB, 175 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:30 AM   #6
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ww9.jpg (18.1 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg ww8.jpg (43.0 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg ww7.jpg (36.9 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg ww6.jpg (16.4 KB, 176 views)
File Type: jpg ww5.jpg (37.1 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg ww4.jpg (51.1 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg ww3.jpg (29.9 KB, 178 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:34 AM   #7
TRDMarty
 
Drives: Polar White 2008, 3Dr HB TRD '
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Corona CA
Posts: 403
MADDOG, Gaday Mate
You are the best!!
These start my day
TRDMarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:39 AM   #8
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Glad that people still read like this thread. Not many post in it.
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:11 PM   #9
why?
Only Happy When it Rains
 
why?'s Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris LB
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: harnett county NC
Posts: 4,097
always read it, don't want to spoil the great thread with responses. just look at the crazy number of views!
__________________
Colin Chapman disciple
why? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:44 AM   #10
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:42 PM   #11
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:32 AM   #12
escotric
 
escotric's Avatar
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: usa
Posts: 55
Once every month on a Friday night, I'll spend it on Brenda cause she needs new heels.

escotric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:52 AM   #13
shinlee
 
shinlee's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 liftback
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: austin tx
Posts: 250
yup the views give away how much this thread is enjoyed! Thanks Mad Dog!
__________________
shinlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:54 AM   #14
tomato
Super Moderator
 
tomato's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 5,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinlee View Post
yup the views give away how much this thread is enjoyed! Thanks Mad Dog!
+1
__________________
Follow Bamboo the YarisWorld Traveler here
tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:14 PM   #15
Spidermandud
 
Spidermandud's Avatar
 
Drives: Black '08 Yaris Hatch S
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Johnson City, Tennessee
Posts: 320
>Don't undestand esco's post.

>I'm okay with this
__________________
-Will-
Spidermandud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:50 AM   #16
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ha.jpg (72.9 KB, 188 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:15 AM   #17
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Religion.jpg (59.5 KB, 172 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:54 AM   #18
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg waa.jpg (45.4 KB, 173 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OFFICIAL Yaris SEDAN thread SimmZ Photo-Video-Media Gallery 1706 06-22-2025 05:33 AM
Shift lever thread size Chaad32 Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 16 01-30-2015 02:16 PM
Post Whores-aka Yaris chat thread Black Yaris Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 21 07-12-2007 05:37 PM
WR Yaris Intake Picture & Dyno. WRLEO Performance Modifications 37 04-05-2007 07:02 PM
Random feature Kaotic Lazagna In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 7 12-17-2006 05:24 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:17 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.