Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2006, 03:32 PM   #1
mikeukrainetz
 
mikeukrainetz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Toyota Yaris
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 564
That C-One rear lip is slightly different. The grill opening left of the exhaust is smaller.

If I remember correctly the C-One parts start at around 370CAN a piece.

(Just checked the price, the rear lip is about 353Can. so add that to the other three pieces plus shipping, duty and taxes and you have one expensive kit)
mikeukrainetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 03:38 PM   #2
DJ_Trizzak
 
DJ_Trizzak's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 07 Auto CE -Blazin Blue
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeukrainetz
That C-One rear lip is slightly different. The grill opening left of the exhaust is smaller.

If I remember correctly the C-One parts start at around 370CAN a piece.

(Just checked the price, the rear lip is about 353Can. so add that to the other three pieces plus shipping, duty and taxes and you have one expensive kit)

oo aiya - sheit - gonna be like over 1 g lol - what kind of car you have dat your puttin the kit on
DJ_Trizzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:01 PM   #3
mikeukrainetz
 
mikeukrainetz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Toyota Yaris
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 564
Kit is going on my 2006 Yaris Hatch.
mikeukrainetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:17 PM   #4
DJ_Trizzak
 
DJ_Trizzak's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 07 Auto CE -Blazin Blue
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeukrainetz
Kit is going on my 2006 Yaris Hatch.
nice, what color
DJ_Trizzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 05:02 PM   #5
tca4
 
tca4's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris RS (white)
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Delta,BC
Posts: 502
hey that sounds interesting and oh mikeukrainetz i have sent you an email before regarding on the kit. But yea basically saying that im interested in the kit! :D
tca4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 05:35 PM   #6
mikeukrainetz
 
mikeukrainetz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Toyota Yaris
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 564
Great, thats at least two so far and there hasnt been any advertising whatsoever as yet.

Think I screwed up my last post. My kit is a demo and they are painting that one, probably not all of them, regardless.

Once I get the kit on I will post photos, installation how to, etc and begin advertising. First to email are first on the list provided things go well.
mikeukrainetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 06:01 PM   #7
DJ_Trizzak
 
DJ_Trizzak's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 07 Auto CE -Blazin Blue
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeukrainetz
Great, thats at least two so far and there hasnt been any advertising whatsoever as yet.

Think I screwed up my last post. My kit is a demo and they are painting that one, probably not all of them, regardless.

Once I get the kit on I will post photos, installation how to, etc and begin advertising. First to email are first on the list provided things go well.

dope, sorry if you posted this already - but when are you getting this installed, so u can show the pics
DJ_Trizzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 06:22 PM   #8
mikeukrainetz
 
mikeukrainetz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Toyota Yaris
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 564
will do.
mikeukrainetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 12:58 AM   #9
kty75
 
kty75's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 yaris 5dr RS auto
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 34
anywhere i can find those bodykits ? ship from jap or ?
kty75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 11:04 AM   #10
mikeukrainetz
 
mikeukrainetz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Toyota Yaris
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 564
I will be importing these kits. Unfortunately its a slow process between arrangments for shipping, taxes and duties.

Also, importing individual kits is extremely expensive, keep that in mind.
mikeukrainetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 02:49 PM   #11
mikeukrainetz
 
mikeukrainetz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Toyota Yaris
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 564
Yes, just the lip kit not the mirrors or window shades/deflectors.
These are just additional photos to the ones I had posted earlier.
mikeukrainetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 09:30 PM   #12
birdy
I stay G'd Up
 
birdy's Avatar
 
Drives: 02 wrx wagon
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: denton,tx
Posts: 262
Send a message via AIM to birdy
thats a nasty kit

stress the nasty
birdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 01:04 AM   #13
mikeukrainetz
 
mikeukrainetz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Toyota Yaris
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 564
Considering most of your conflicted contradictory posts Ill just take that with a grain of salt - When you get your auto sedan buy some of those stick on bumper protectors from back a few posts those look excellent.
mikeukrainetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 03:07 AM   #14
tca4
 
tca4's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris RS (white)
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Delta,BC
Posts: 502
hey nice kit & spoiler is that? that doesn't look like the C-one spoiler to me
tca4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:42 AM   #15
fred812
Authorized User
 
fred812's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 5 spd Hatch White
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: pa
Posts: 117
Where do we price this kit at??
Fred
fred812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 01:51 PM   #16
mikeukrainetz
 
mikeukrainetz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Toyota Yaris
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 564
My kit should be off the plane sometime today, so whenever I get a chance to pick it up and fit it I will post pics. It had to come unpainted some problem with matching colours. Though the kits wont come painted anyway.

As soon as I can get correct shipping information, product quantity pricing and availability I will post the retail price.

I will be looking after distribution for NA. Contact me via email or PM so I can prep a first order list.

Website needs to go up and licensing still needs to be addressed.


Yes, to each there own. I dont mind this kit at all. Im not one to throw on a giant aluminum wing on the back however; I dont think this kit is over the top.
mikeukrainetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 02:01 PM   #17
mikeukrainetz
 
mikeukrainetz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Toyota Yaris
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 564
Picked up my kit yesterday. I will post some pics and details as soon as I can.
mikeukrainetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 06:50 PM   #18
Chris07LB
Super Moderator
 
Chris07LB's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,174
Where can I get the factory side skirts for a Liftback? I see the Northern folk get them standard, so is there anyway to get them in the US, either pre-painted or not?

Chris07LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:30 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.