Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 06:59 PM   #1
coffiend
 
coffiend's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Black LB
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 448
Thanks Garm, he shouldn't be too hard to train.I've come to learn in the past few days that he is really smart.

He has only peed in the house once so far, he learned his name in about 5 minutes and to sit by voice commands only in about 10 minutes.

I swear he is a genius dog.

It's a shame that pits have that stigma about them, they can be really great companions, EVERYONE should realize that.
__________________
coffiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:21 PM   #2
DandiDani
 
DandiDani's Avatar
 
Drives: 09' Meteorite liftback
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jeff,Indiana
Posts: 1,374
Send a message via MSN to DandiDani
Doomsey is too cute!!!
__________________
DandiDani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:40 PM   #3
tomato
Super Moderator
 
tomato's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 5,155
Pits can be mean if you train them to be mean. I've seen many that are sweet as can be. My nephew has one, and he's the sweetest, goofiest dog you'll ever meet. But some people are afraid of him anyway just because he's a pit. There are several pits in the neighborhood around here, all really friendly dog.
__________________
Follow Bamboo the YarisWorld Traveler here
tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:58 AM   #4
bkndacn
 
bkndacn's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Toyota Yaris
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Havre de Grace, MD
Posts: 372
ok so I though that I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO post in this tread!

So here we go:

The first Pic is of my boy 'Lil Ricky'

The second is My Sandfire-Mix Bearded Dragon named 'Apophis Galeru Torres-Dodd' (his name is Hyphenated with mine and my partners last name)

The third is a pic of "My" Red lored Amazon that lives back in MD with my mom ... her name is 'Batzi' which is German for Lil menace (roughly translated)

The last pic is that of my moms dog that I really dont care too much for most of the time (because of his peeing habits) but we had lived together for a few years so here he is... his name is 'Chico'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0969.jpg (142.2 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0001.jpg (122.5 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0583.jpg (118.5 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0576.jpg (111.2 KB, 80 views)
bkndacn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:39 AM   #5
DebbyM46227
 
DebbyM46227's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Yaris IA, Pulse Red, Auto
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 538
Zerofade, I loved your picture of Snowball. I had an 18 year old solid white DLH cat named SnowBELL. She died in December.

I love seeing all your pet pics, everyone! They sure do add a lot to our lives.

First picture
Breed: Maine Coon
Name: Tiggi
Age: 10
Born in my shrubs on 7/2/2000, I bottle fed her from 3 weeks when her mom abandoned her.

Second picture
Breed: Domestic short hair FERAL cat - I trapped & rehabilitated her to like trust humans, it took me 7 months to trap her, and she was spayed by a feral cat organization, I was supposed to release her back to the wild but she started head-butting me. So I guess she liked me. She has the clipped left ear tip to mark her as a feral cat.
Name: Stinky
Age: 8

I used to be a dog person, hated cats, but found out they are much easier to take care of and just as lovable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg small tiggi.jpg (132.3 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg small stinky.jpg (130.4 KB, 77 views)

Last edited by DebbyM46227; 07-07-2010 at 11:20 AM. Reason: pictures
DebbyM46227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:24 AM   #6
bigdave87
 
Drives: Yaris SR 1.3L 2009
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: England
Posts: 13
My Lizards have dog to but need to find them pics




bigdave87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:47 AM   #7
Yaris Hilton
Half a Bubble Off Plumb
 
Yaris Hilton's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bristol, Tennessee, USA
Posts: 1,593
Smile

They're all cute!
Yaris Hilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:53 AM   #8
Vioz
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 227
Send a message via AIM to Vioz
my weird dog and funny cat just staring at me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRmlQo5YWr8
__________________
a.k.a. "Aothachos"

Vioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 03:46 AM   #9
tomato
Super Moderator
 
tomato's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 5,155
@coffiend: I can't, I live in a small apartment in an urban environment these days, I'm am away most of the time. That's no way to treat a dog. :/
__________________
Follow Bamboo the YarisWorld Traveler here
tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:46 PM   #10
YAR1S
 
YAR1S's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue)
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,602
Send a message via AIM to YAR1S
Here is Bella, She is finally here after all this time I've been waiting for her!
As I speak she is in the crate next to me asleep, farting her little tushhh off... She's gross in that way but absolutely adorable at other times.... except her demon dogs spells where she tries to attack your feet at night.



__________________
-Jen <3



Quote:
"Spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know"
YAR1S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:46 AM   #11
coffiend
 
coffiend's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Black LB
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 448
hahaha ^ Toad was the exact same way.

The feet biting will probably stop after her grown up teeth come, but you get to live with the burping, snorting, and farting for life. ;)

you're gonna love her, Frenchtons are hilarious.

__________________
coffiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:13 PM   #12
Tylermayer
 
Tylermayer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Snohomish, WA
Posts: 291
my dog

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1982.jpg (100.2 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1979.jpg (189.0 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1987.jpg (87.5 KB, 68 views)
Tylermayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:21 PM   #13
Tylermayer
 
Tylermayer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Snohomish, WA
Posts: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK198105 View Post
is that a sonic or electric collar?
electric he always runs away its to keep him around the house
Tylermayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:41 PM   #14
JBougie
Banned
 
JBougie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris LB (Prev: 07 Sedan)
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Beech Bluff, TN
Posts: 1,266
This is Pumpernickel ... everyone who is on my FB has already seen him, but I'm showing him off here too :)

He's a 3 year old Dachshund and he pretty much managed to steal my heart fully and completely in about 3 seconds. I have had him since Thursday :)

Hanging out on the couch


Laying in his bed in his room


Hanging out on my bed ... it's really dark because I had the shades closed, and my bed is messy from him running laps on it - but whatever :P
JBougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 02:10 PM   #15
1stToyota
 
1stToyota's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Chevy Spark 1LT 5-speed
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,185
Here's an older, fatter version. My Leon at age 11 and about 23 lbs.

__________________


1997 Lincoln Town Car - SOLD
2008 Scion xD
(w/ automatic) - SOLD
2008 Yaris HB - SOLD
1stToyota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:28 PM   #16
JBougie
Banned
 
JBougie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris LB (Prev: 07 Sedan)
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Beech Bluff, TN
Posts: 1,266
Hey! Ours weigh the same ...little chubsters they are! :)
JBougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:46 PM   #17
EPyarisdriver
...or Vegas for short
 
EPyarisdriver's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris 3door LB
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: El Paso TX
Posts: 205
I cant wait to put a picture of my weener...
EPyarisdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 04:21 PM   #18
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4
 
JumpmanYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SO. INDIANA
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Doggies rule
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw07gt
All of your junk is slow and you couldn't regulate the backside of my ballsack if I gave you an AR15 and 13 border patrol agents.
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Official "Bambo the Yarisworld Traveler" thread (V2) *MAD DOG* Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 528 06-22-2009 03:58 PM
Help me pic my best pic... Sabretooth Photo-Video-Media Gallery 17 06-14-2009 07:52 PM
Aftermarket rim thread vs official wheel guide regal Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 1 04-01-2009 12:11 PM
A pic thread showing aftermarket springs/suspension? Pitt Yaris Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 10 03-30-2009 12:17 PM
Bulletproof's Tokyo Auto Salon Pic Thread BulletProofAuto Photo-Video-Media Gallery 15 01-15-2007 01:52 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.