![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Yes I know what you mean, before rediscovering my passion for car audio, and been single I was in the R/C airplane world. And I got to know lots of people and companies giving me all kind of goodies for the hobby.
D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
Interesting development...
I'm working on a deal for a Whiteline adjustable rear sway bar. That should go nicely with the pro kit drop... D, do you have sway bars on yours? If so, what is your impression?
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
100% HAPPY!!! No sway bar?... It's like a SQ system without Time/Alignment, Improves: -Cornering like crazy, -Highway stability x 10 -Cross winds not an issue any more at highway speeds D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
I'm glad to hear that. I'm looking at buying the lock clamps for the sway bar as well just for the heck of it.
I absolutely love cornering in any vehicle I'm in. If it can't handle, I don't want to drive it. The last couch I drove was a Dodge Challenger. BLECH! That thing was a brick.
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
We are about to hit 100K views.... Exciting!
![]() D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
This morning... back to stock wheels and winter tires!
![]() ![]() ![]() D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
10.01 gal of regular fuel for 440.9 Miles AKA 44 MPG
![]() D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
I missed the 100k turn on your thread...dang it!
...The stereo lands in Austin Texas for repair on Monday... I'm like a nervous dad waiting for his first kid here.
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
...
I gave a demo to a friend today, he used to play in a band... He's comments: 1.- Great Bass! no rattles, no distortion, I like it. 2.- Sounds like "real" It was dark, and I turned the dome light switch off so he couldn't see the speakers, he though I had speakers all over the dashboard! D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
Hey D,
You want me to throw some pics of some of the SQ vehicles from INAC up here? It turns out after this weekend, HAT has accumulated 140 championships in 6 years over the three major organizations. Seems like you're in good company, eh? :)
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
![]() ^John Sketoe's Buick I believe... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
There's more...I have to go to work. I'll update later.
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| sound deadening: sq footage amount for 3dr | goku87 | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 29 | 11-14-2013 12:37 PM |
| 2007 Yaris S Sound Deadening | sqcomp | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 70 | 12-13-2010 07:40 PM |
| Sound deadening | 06vitzRS | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 10 | 05-05-2010 01:51 PM |
| Sedan Door Panel Deadening | sqcomp | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 42 | 06-01-2009 02:47 PM |