Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-08-2007, 03:39 PM   #19
tekmoe
ex-yaris owner

Drives: 08 solstice gxp, 06 triumph s3
Send a message via AIM to tekmoe
would any of you guys care if i used some of your comments to put on my website under the dealer reviews section once i have it up & running?

thanks.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:57 PM   #20
brickhardmeat
Lonesome Cowboy

Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK
I don't care if you use mine.
brickhardmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 06:59 PM   #21
brickhardmeat
Lonesome Cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by res0zvle@g View Post
Sam sent a detailed breakdown of the cost of the Yaris. The price was $600 more than another deal I worked out ($15000 incl. TT&L). Also, it would take at least two weeks for delivery where the other Yaris will arrive next week.
The deal I worked out seemed too good to be true but I have faith in it since we left a deposit and agreed to specific terms.

I took one they had on the lot. Just happend that they had what I was looking for. Basically all I got was an auto transmission with an armrest and floor mats. I'll add the rest out of pocket and avoid paying the interest on it. I also went in the last day of the month and prepped them with e-mails before I went. If I was a little more patient I probably could have done better but the deal was right for my pocket book and there wasn't any bull#$%^
brickhardmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:46 AM   #22
res0zvle@g

Drives: Hatchback
It does sound like Toyota of Richardson was very easy to deal with but my goal was to get the car at the lowest price. Every dealer I talked with was willing to sell the car for very close (within $100) of Toyota of Richardsons price. The dealer I'm working with now has agreed in writing to sell the car for more than $600 less than Sams price (I've been dealing with the sales manager). Of course I haven't taken delivery of the car so you never know what will happen in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhardmeat View Post
I took one they had on the lot. Just happend that they had what I was looking for. Basically all I got was an auto transmission with an armrest and floor mats. I'll add the rest out of pocket and avoid paying the interest on it. I also went in the last day of the month and prepped them with e-mails before I went. If I was a little more patient I probably could have done better but the deal was right for my pocket book and there wasn't any bull#$%^
res0zvle@g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:10 AM   #23
zenodaddy

Drives: Yaris 2-Door HB
You can use my comments no problem.
zenodaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 06:03 PM   #24
brickhardmeat
Lonesome Cowboy

Good luck with it. I just have no patience and that probably works to the dealers advantage. Hope you get a great deal. Let us know what you end up with.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:39 AM   #25
res0zvle@g

Drives: Hatchback
She got her Yaris yesterday & everything went smoothly. Every dealer around the DFW swore Toyota of FTW couldn't & wouldn't sell at the negotiated price - they would jack up the price at the last minute (all other dealers were $650 - $1500 more). I found out from another dealer later that Texas Toyota of Fort Worth has been having very low sales numbers so they are working amazing deals to sell new cars. There were more than 30 people scheduled on Sat to pick up new cars (the waiting room was packed). We dealt with Scott Bolin - sales manager. If you want a new Toyota, give them a try.
res0zvle@g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:41 AM   #26
brickhardmeat
Lonesome Cowboy

Good job!