![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Do a search on this site for CTScotts post reference having to clean up an alternator. Moisture can and will find its way in there and unless you dry it out can do damage. Yes I put a plastic bag on it. I also spend an hour drying the motor cabin with a combo of warm and compressed air. This because even a normal exterior wash gets water in there. I don't wash the engine bay but I will use steam in select areas if necessary.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2009 yaris sedan Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: toronto
Posts: 141
|
there is NO way a famous rally car driver is on this forum -_- lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Vitzer
Drives: Vitz 2009 KSP90 1KRFE 1.0 Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Posts: 4
|
Thanks!
__________________
Vitz
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|