![]() |
|
|
|
#163 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 09' Meteorite liftback Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jeff,Indiana
Posts: 1,374
|
Doomsey is too cute!!!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#164 | |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 5,155
|
Quote:
![]() ![]() That dog has a great face. He's gonna be your new best friend. ![]() Advantage works pretty well on the fleas. I so miss having a dog.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#165 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 5,155
|
Pits can be mean if you train them to be mean. I've seen many that are sweet as can be. My nephew has one, and he's the sweetest, goofiest dog you'll ever meet. But some people are afraid of him anyway just because he's a pit. There are several pits in the neighborhood around here, all really friendly dog.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#166 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
They were treating him for fleas but the vet said he still should be on some flea meds because I have other animals. As for the respiratory infection, it kind of blows my mind that they didn't tell me about it or treat it. He hadbeen hacking and weezing in his kennel there... It doesn't matter now though Im taking care of it. And his pads are about 90% healed. :D and I agree 100% that dog bites are the owners fault ALL the time. I wrote a paper on the matter, actually. Tomato, why don't you get another dog?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#167 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2009 Toyota Yaris Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Havre de Grace, MD
Posts: 372
|
ok so I though that I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO post in this tread!
So here we go: The first Pic is of my boy 'Lil Ricky' The second is My Sandfire-Mix Bearded Dragon named 'Apophis Galeru Torres-Dodd' (his name is Hyphenated with mine and my partners last name) The third is a pic of "My" Red lored Amazon that lives back in MD with my mom ... her name is 'Batzi' which is German for Lil menace (roughly translated) The last pic is that of my moms dog that I really dont care too much for most of the time (because of his peeing habits) but we had lived together for a few years so here he is... his name is 'Chico' |
|
|
|
|
|
#168 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2017 Yaris IA, Pulse Red, Auto Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 538
|
Zerofade, I loved your picture of Snowball. I had an 18 year old solid white DLH cat named SnowBELL. She died in December.
I love seeing all your pet pics, everyone! They sure do add a lot to our lives. First picture Breed: Maine Coon Name: Tiggi Age: 10 Born in my shrubs on 7/2/2000, I bottle fed her from 3 weeks when her mom abandoned her. Second picture Breed: Domestic short hair FERAL cat - I trapped & rehabilitated her to like trust humans, it took me 7 months to trap her, and she was spayed by a feral cat organization, I was supposed to release her back to the wild but she started head-butting me. So I guess she liked me. She has the clipped left ear tip to mark her as a feral cat. Name: Stinky Age: 8 I used to be a dog person, hated cats, but found out they are much easier to take care of and just as lovable.
Last edited by DebbyM46227; 07-07-2010 at 11:20 AM. Reason: pictures |
|
|
|
|
|
#169 |
![]() Drives: Yaris SR 1.3L 2009 Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: England
Posts: 13
|
My Lizards have dog to but need to find them pics
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#170 |
|
Half a Bubble Off Plumb
Drives: 2009 Yaris Sedan Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bristol, Tennessee, USA
Posts: 1,593
|
They're all cute!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#171 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
a.k.a. "Aothachos"
|
|
|
|
|
|
#172 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 5,155
|
@coffiend: I can't, I live in a small apartment in an urban environment these days, I'm am away most of the time. That's no way to treat a dog. :/
|
|
|
|
|
|
#173 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue) Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,602
|
Here is Bella, She is finally here after all this time I've been waiting for her!
As I speak she is in the crate next to me asleep, farting her little tushhh off... She's gross in that way but absolutely adorable at other times.... except her demon dogs spells where she tries to attack your feet at night. ![]()
__________________
-Jen <3 ![]() Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#174 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
hahaha ^ Toad was the exact same way.
The feet biting will probably stop after her grown up teeth come, but you get to live with the burping, snorting, and farting for life. ;) you're gonna love her, Frenchtons are hilarious. ![]()
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#175 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
my dog
|
|
|
|
|
|
#176 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#177 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Great Northwest
Posts: 273
|
Quote:
Great looking dog!! He's lucky to have such a great owner! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#178 |
|
Banned
Drives: 2010 Yaris LB (Prev: 07 Sedan) Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Beech Bluff, TN
Posts: 1,266
|
This is Pumpernickel ... everyone who is on my FB has already seen him, but I'm showing him off here too :)
He's a 3 year old Dachshund and he pretty much managed to steal my heart fully and completely in about 3 seconds. I have had him since Thursday :) Hanging out on the couch ![]() Laying in his bed in his room ![]() Hanging out on my bed ... it's really dark because I had the shades closed, and my bed is messy from him running laps on it - but whatever :P
|
|
|
|
|
|
#179 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2013 Chevy Spark 1LT 5-speed Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,185
|
Here's an older, fatter version. My Leon at age 11 and about 23 lbs.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#180 |
|
Banned
Drives: 2010 Yaris LB (Prev: 07 Sedan) Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Beech Bluff, TN
Posts: 1,266
|
Hey! Ours weigh the same ...little chubsters they are! :)
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| The Official "Bambo the Yarisworld Traveler" thread (V2) | *MAD DOG* | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 528 | 06-22-2009 03:58 PM |
| Help me pic my best pic... | Sabretooth | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 17 | 06-14-2009 07:52 PM |
| Aftermarket rim thread vs official wheel guide | regal | Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack | 1 | 04-01-2009 12:11 PM |
| A pic thread showing aftermarket springs/suspension? | Pitt Yaris | Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack | 10 | 03-30-2009 12:17 PM |
| Bulletproof's Tokyo Auto Salon Pic Thread | BulletProofAuto | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 15 | 01-15-2007 01:52 AM |