Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2006, 03:45 PM   #163
oktaren
 
Drives: 07yarisliftback04aveohatchback
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: western ny
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07WYarisRS
Thanks

So far no tickets for any of my cars/trucks

My Laser RS is 35% on the sides 5% on the back window.
My Xtreme Was 20% on the sides 5% on the rear
The YAris has 5% on the hatch window and 20% on the sides. I would have liked the 35% but the wife like the 20% for foolin' around at the drive in and stuff LOL

I live 2minutes from the Peace bridge and do 90% of my shoppin' and entertainment stuff in the USA, so far no one has bothered me about the tint. The only time I am questioned is at customs if I forget to put down the rear window.

fort erie huh? cool...i have an absolutely red liftback with illegal tint as well :) at least for ny standards...i live down in chautauqua county but work in buffalo, about 5 minutes from the peace bridge.
oktaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 08:02 PM   #164
Chaad32
 
Chaad32's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Liftback
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 334
Aucorium....nice car
__________________
2007 Liftback
Blazing Blue
Cold Weather, Convenience Package, Arm Rest,
Floor mats, Weathertech vent visors
Chaad32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 09:19 PM   #165
Proud Yaris owner
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ohio (U.S.)
Posts: 5
My lovely car - Baby D

Love my car...whoo!!
Attached Images
     
Proud Yaris owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 09:35 PM   #166
07WYarisRS
HardlyDangerous
 
07WYarisRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 Yaris LE, H/B, auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ridgeway Ontario
Posts: 573
Quote:
Originally Posted by oktaren
fort erie huh? cool...i have an absolutely red liftback with illegal tint as well :) at least for ny standards...i live down in chautauqua county but work in buffalo, about 5 minutes from the peace bridge.
I'll wave if I see ya !
07WYarisRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 09:37 PM   #167
07WYarisRS
HardlyDangerous
 
07WYarisRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 Yaris LE, H/B, auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ridgeway Ontario
Posts: 573
Proud Yaris owner

lookin' good....
so does the car
07WYarisRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 09:40 PM   #168
Proud Yaris owner
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ohio (U.S.)
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07WYarisRS
Proud Yaris owner

lookin' good....
so does the car
thanks!
Proud Yaris owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 10:07 PM   #169
as400g33k
 
as400g33k's Avatar
 
Drives: 05 YRS Silver Lining Metallic
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07WYarisRS
Proud Yaris owner

lookin' good....
so does the car
I second that...
as400g33k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 12:26 AM   #170
TRD_Yaris
Yarii Hunter
 
TRD_Yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback and S13's
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07WYarisRS
Proud Yaris owner

lookin' good....
so does the car
i third that! i wish they offered that silver color in the liftbacks as well
__________________
Thanks for all the help over the years, YarisWorld!!!
TRD_Yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 04:39 PM   #171
Proud Yaris owner
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ohio (U.S.)
Posts: 5
i really wanted black......don't mind the silver but i have always wanted a black car (seems more beautiful to me...lol)
Proud Yaris owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 05:15 PM   #172
ECHOKnight2000
Small Car Lover
 
ECHOKnight2000's Avatar
 
Drives: A Super Car
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Minnesota, US of A!
Posts: 830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud Yaris owner
i really wanted black......don't mind the silver but i have always wanted a black car (seems more beautiful to me...lol)

Still nice pictures, and silver is a good color as well, its easy to keep clean than black, believe me I know!
Happy Motoring!
__________________
You may look good on the beach but in reality you're a pompus, egotistical jerk. "I was never on the beach with you..."and you never will.
ECHOKnight2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 08:57 PM   #173
Bidoup
 
Bidoup's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Hatch 3dr BB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gatineau, Qc, Canada
Posts: 42
Hello guys, I'm new on this forum, here's a pic of my 07 Yaris CE

Bidoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 10:49 PM   #174
ECHOKnight2000
Small Car Lover
 
ECHOKnight2000's Avatar
 
Drives: A Super Car
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Minnesota, US of A!
Posts: 830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bidoup
Hello guys, I'm new on this forum, here's a pic of my 07 Yaris CE



Nice ride! And welcome!!
Bayou Blue is starting to grow on me...not long ago I saw one in a parking lot, although I was kind of far, I wish I went up close to check this color in person better.
Anyway congrats and happy motoring!
__________________
You may look good on the beach but in reality you're a pompus, egotistical jerk. "I was never on the beach with you..."and you never will.
ECHOKnight2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 10:57 PM   #175
swng
 
swng's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 3-dr auto RS
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: BC
Posts: 1,051
Nice cars, Proud Yaris Owner and Bidoup! Welcome!
swng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:01 AM   #176
Dylanby
 
Drives: RS 5-DR
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: GTA
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECHOKnight2000
Nice ride! And welcome!!
Bayou Blue is starting to grow on me...not long ago I saw one in a parking lot, although I was kind of far, I wish I went up close to check this color in person better.
Anyway congrats and happy motoring!
It looks different in person (mine is on page 10). I can't stand baby blue coloured cars (not my favourite colour) so I was surprised at how much I liked the Bayou Blue when I first saw it. Pictures don't really do the colour justice.

Congratz Bidoup! Welcome to the BB club ;)
Dylanby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 01:43 PM   #177
Carvin'07
Selling all mods
 
Carvin'07's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Bayou Blue - totally stock
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylanby
It looks different in person (mine is on page 10). I can't stand baby blue coloured cars (not my favourite colour) so I was surprised at how much I liked the Bayou Blue when I first saw it. Pictures don't really do the colour justice.

Congratz Bidoup! Welcome to the BB club ;)
Maybe you will like mine even more...





Cheers,
Carvin
Carvin'07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 04:27 PM   #178
Drummerdawgmr-s
 
Drives: 2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Southern KY
Posts: 13
Send a message via AIM to Drummerdawgmr-s Send a message via MSN to Drummerdawgmr-s Send a message via Yahoo to Drummerdawgmr-s
Drummerdawgmr-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 06:11 PM   #179
Carvin'07
Selling all mods
 
Carvin'07's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Bayou Blue - totally stock
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 129
Stunning car ddawg. I've got to get one of those cars one of these days. The fuel miser car with the heart of a racecar!!! If I remember correctly, we don't have the MR-S in Canada...at least I have seen very few here.
Carvin'07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 01:25 AM   #180
Drummerdawgmr-s
 
Drives: 2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Southern KY
Posts: 13
Send a message via AIM to Drummerdawgmr-s Send a message via MSN to Drummerdawgmr-s Send a message via Yahoo to Drummerdawgmr-s
thanks.....i try to keep it nice but i dont have the ability to drive it.. it has a black front bumper now and a scratched up rear thanks to my bad abilities :( ... i wish it still looked that good but with my wheels and lip kit added on
Drummerdawgmr-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:42 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.