![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
...or Vegas for short
Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris 3door LB Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: El Paso TX
Posts: 205
|
This looks sick. Let me know when/where I can buy this for the front 3door hb model I am very interested. prefer matte black!
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 14
|
I would too be interested in one of these emblems.
__________________
http://www.thecnz.com |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 07 Yaris Turbo Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
|
checking with the factory now, waiting for an email reply.
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific. |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Y4R1Z
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() Drives: 08 Yaris HB Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Seattle WA
Posts: 12
|
I mentioned I wanted one before, now I think I will take 2 as the excitement is building. What a cool idea Garm. Can't wait to see one on the street on another Yari's (besides mine :-)
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
![]() ![]() Drives: Toyota Yaris NCP90 Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Perth , Australia
Posts: 47
|
Is this only available over at your place ?
What about in Australia ? Can I get them too ? Kinda interested ! |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 07 Yaris Turbo Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
|
Micro Image ships everywhere
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific. |
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Mr. 155 and climbing
Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In The Hotbox
Posts: 4,742
|
Garm ships extraterrestrial as well...I hear a rumor that his is sending a hood seal with the flight they are prepping for Mars again...
__________________
Team Tiamat Racing on Facebook Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes. |
|
|
|
|
#9 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 07 Yaris Turbo Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
|
yes I've designed a packaging system that allows us to drop product when there is less gravity.
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific. |
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Y4R1Z
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris Hatchback Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Posts: 14
|
I am new around here but when this happens let me know, I have been trying to figure out what to do with the logo's.
I saw a batman logo in place of the toyota one on another model car, interesting but a little too creative for me..... keep us posted on the price for chrome and black
__________________
Utinam barbari spatium proprium tuum invadant! May barbarians invade your personal space! |
|
|
|
|
#12 |
![]() ![]() Drives: Toyota Yaris NCP90 Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Perth , Australia
Posts: 47
|
Cool ... Count me in for now =P
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 07 Yaris Turbo Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
|
Factory is working on it. The fact that I didn't provide a prototype is slowing them down. I offered a sticker, LOL, but I don't think that would help much.
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific. |
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Y4R1Z
|
YAY!
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2009 Yaris Join Date: May 2010
Location: georgia
Posts: 91
|
just checking in.. making sure i get the updates on this
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Show & Go
|
I am for sure in for:
The front of my -10 LB RS in Black/Matt |
|
|
|
|
#17 |
![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 6
|
That is freakin awesome, put me down for a LB.
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: Tacoma Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1
|
Awesome logo - mind if I have someone else make it for me for a Tacoma?
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| how do you take off the front toyota emblem off | Rnankoo | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 15 | 12-15-2014 09:44 PM |
| Toyota Skull Emblem | smell my finger | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 69 | 05-07-2010 12:32 PM |
| Yaris In Forza 3 | whooppee777 | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 61 | 04-03-2010 04:36 PM |
| Toyota Temporarily Suspends Sales of Selected Vehicles | redglare45 | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 0 | 01-26-2010 06:33 PM |
| Toyota Delays | Buckethead | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 3 | 08-26-2006 03:16 AM |