![]() |
|
|
|
#181 |
|
Yarii Hunter
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback and S13's Join Date: May 2006
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 437
|
These aren't recent pictures, but they're the only pix I've got so far. Thanks to swng and YarisBueller for the help with uploading!!!
Black Sand Pearl is BEAUTIFUL!! DARK GREEN under certain artificial light, pure black in low-medium light. If I can get a better picture of the sparkle effect, I will definitely upload it, as well as CURRENT PICTURES : debadged, tint, not much else right now to see in a photo.
__________________
Thanks for all the help over the years, YarisWorld!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#182 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 06 3-dr auto RS Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: BC
Posts: 1,051
|
Cool!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#183 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Just got her last night. Lovin it!!
__________________
I am not allowed to put anything here because I do not have any ricey mods on my Yaris.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#184 |
![]() ![]() Drives: RS 5-DR Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: GTA
Posts: 113
|
Congratulations guys! Good luck. Damn those cars look clean.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#185 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 06 3-dr auto RS Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: BC
Posts: 1,051
|
Congratulations, scroberts!
Safe and happy motoring! |
|
|
|
|
|
#186 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 06 Yaris 3dr YRX Join Date: May 2006
Location: Port Elliot, South Australia
Posts: 46
|
Green Aspen YRX 3 door
It has arrived.........after a long wait, well worth it. Here is a pic of my brand spanking new Yaris
__________________
Driving......Loving it!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#187 |
|
Small Car Lover
|
Very nice ride Jola1...I wonder if you should take a picture with the sun hitting it so the color comes out better (no I'm not putting you down of the picture you have-just a suggestion.) But it looks nice and green is my favorite color. Does the color of your car have metallic reflective pieces in it? You know it glimmers in the sun depending how it hits it? Thanks for the picture!
__________________
You may look good on the beach but in reality you're a pompus, egotistical jerk. "I was never on the beach with you..."and you never will. |
|
|
|
|
|
#188 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 06 Yaris 3dr YRX Join Date: May 2006
Location: Port Elliot, South Australia
Posts: 46
|
Good suggestion
__________________
Driving......Loving it!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#189 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: icebox Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
|
Congrats!!!! I love the subtle lip kit w/ the YRX!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#190 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Will take pics of my Frog once I wash it (again... I washed it yesterday). I got it tinted today so my "old pics" (one week old) are kinda useless and the tinting guy didn't do a superb job cleaning after him the windows (and sorrounding paint) outside.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#191 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 06 Yaris 3dr YRX Join Date: May 2006
Location: Port Elliot, South Australia
Posts: 46
|
Better pics.........catching the sun. YRX body kit here in Australia is great. Also got the 15" alloys and green tint on windows. Comes with 6 stacker CD/MP3....looks a bit different to some that I am seeing from Canada & US.
__________________
Driving......Loving it!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#192 |
![]() ![]() Drives: RS 5-DR Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: GTA
Posts: 113
|
Very nice. I really like that colour, too bad it's not offered here. Good luck!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#193 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 05 YRS Silver Lining Metallic Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 249
|
looks great, jola1!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#194 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: SW20 Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 日本
Posts: 161
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#195 |
![]() Drives: yaris 1.5 yrx Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: australia
Posts: 34
|
Finaly Jola,
looks very smart :> , now post the pics on ozyaris.com site to show off ur ride to the wrest of the aussies lol. and congrats. cheers curtis |
|
|
|
|
|
#196 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: California
Posts: 165
|
Here's my Yaris Sedan Flint Mica, will have better ones later. It's cloudy as hell out here. She's stock, but the fully loaded stock sedan.
Oh, and as you can see behind, that's the extent of my parking garage... I park right next to the green truck way back there by the expedition.... The 200 foot tree is right above . You can see the leaves sticking out... Subtle enhancements will also be coming soon.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#197 |
![]() ![]() Drives: SLOOWZ Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 56
|
didn't spend much on it,
I just 1.)sprayed 4 Mazda Eunos Stock rims into white and put them on **due to they are light and made by enkei** 2.)a 3inch muffler 3.)6000k halogen bulbs with blue parkers future planning. Iridium spark plug NGK spark plug cable Tein Type Wagon suspension K & N Air filter ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#198 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Welcome~ looking good im planning to get white rims for my white too but my yaris is also white...so white on white im still deciding.....
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|