Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-22-2009, 02:58 PM   #217
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Cock suckin, ball lickin, motherless, fart smelling, "look at me" I eat poo, dog faced, crack eatin computer! Effin hate this shyt. All morning, worked on a briefing, hit save 12000000000 times, the shyt locks up with a "System Error" and does not save it. FVCK YOU computer and the guy who built it! Piece of crap!
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:36 PM   #218
Bob_VT

Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
Cock suckin, ball lickin, motherless, fart smelling, "look at me" I eat poo, dog faced, crack eatin computer! Effin hate this shyt. All morning, worked on a briefing, hit save 12000000000 times, the shyt locks up with a "System Error" and does not save it. FVCK YOU computer and the guy who built it! Piece of crap!
Really Mike don't hold back.... tell us how you feel. Maybe you should hould a huge free banquat dinner for all of the area IT people and computer people........ then kill them all as a group

Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy
Bob_VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:44 PM   #219
hatchbackkid82

Drives: .
man relax

Quote:
hatchbackkid82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:45 PM   #220
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_VT View Post
Really Mike don't hold back.... tell us how you feel. Maybe you should hould a huge free banquat dinner for all of the area IT people and computer people........ then kill them all as a group

Just ordered a new one since this one fell off the table and landed 10 feet away and broke by accident. Strangest thing, a gust of wind, huh!
Old 04-22-2009, 03:47 PM   #221
SailDesign

Quote:
Just ordered a new one since this one fell off the table and landed 10 feet away and broke by accident. Strangest thing, a gust of wind, huh!
That is EXACTLY why I don't own a laptop. Nasty little breakable pieces of crud.
SailDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:54 PM   #222
hatchbackkid82

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBzHT...eature=related

Mike look at you
Old 04-22-2009, 04:35 PM   #223
yaris-me
Learn to Relax

Drives: 2007, Meteorite, LB
I have a partner at work that likes to make people think that he's a nice guy and works hard. He back stabs like he is the one that's always injured. He spend his time talking to people, thinking that conversation is more important than work. He hides so someone else ends up doing his work, me. What makes this so funny is that he wants favors, like me covering for him so he can get off. I've refused every time, so he can't get off. I even call in sick so there can be no way he can get off.
yaris-me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:46 PM   #224
YAR1S

Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue)
Send a message via AIM to YAR1S
I saw a part that I want on a random stranger's car today.

I want the toyota hub caps seen on older tercels.
they are shitty cars but for some god awful reason the hubcaps are like $30 a pop.

I felt like asking the person if i could buy them and if they said no wait for them to leave and steal them.

too bad im a good person..... too bad.

Quote:
"Spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know"
YAR1S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 01:43 PM   #225
jclo3313
Super Moderator

Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
I hate it when someone does not have enough balls to aproach me face to face when they have an issue with me. I've just spent the last hour being told by my supervisors supervisor that I am confrontational and completely unapproachable. Me. Sure I may suffer from a bad case of the "this is exactly what I think of you", but come on man. I hate being stuck in a vicious she said that he said argument over nothing that could have been resolved with a quick and direct approach. Now the whole nonissue has become this convoluted mess. I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I just hate people with thin skins that hate to hear the truth. Grow up, grow a set and get the fuck over it!

Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 04:55 PM   #226
33OH

Drives: '08 Yaris
I hate Bill Cosby.
33OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:54 PM   #227
Shroomster
'07 to '12:2 wipers to 1?

Drives: '12 5-door LE & '14 5-door LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
I hate Bill Cosby.
stupid pudding....
I'm noticing a pattern......
Shroomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:31 PM   #228
TLyttle

Drives: 07 Yaris sedan
I guess you are allowed to hate Bill Cosby, I just can't understand why...
TLyttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:37 PM   #229
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLyttle View Post
I guess you are allowed to hate Bill Cosby, I just can't understand why...
Old 04-24-2009, 12:46 PM   #230
eric81

Drives: Toyota Salesman
I hate pretty much all people. Not because people are dumb... because I believe most people aren't dumb. They aren't super smart either and I am alright with that. I simply ask people stop losing all my fucking paperwork in the military, my work get 1 paycheck correct, my mother in law gets off my balls, and my creditors learn what the phrase "Next paycheck." means. Oh yeah, and my house is about to be auctioned off by a bank that doesn't even have the authority to sell my house, because the prick who lived there before me borrowed $60,000 against the house and then sold the house to me before they could finish the paperwork. Now he hasn't paid a single dollar towards this $60,000 loan and they are trying to auction my house to get the money back. So my title company is going to bid on my house at the auction, and hand me keys and deed no questions asked. Over all, pretty sweet deal... but the fact I get certified mail every day saying if I don't pay I will be evicted out of my own house is crap. If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.
eric81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:50 PM   #231
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

I HATE MY FUCK!N COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-19-2009, 01:11 PM   #232
hatchbackkid82

LOL man you guys have an ike and tina relationship
Old 05-19-2009, 01:11 PM   #233
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

"Eat the cake, Anna Mae!"
Old 05-19-2009, 01:18 PM   #234
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!

Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
I didn't want to but I am so hating my soon-to-be ex right now. He's poised to take EVERYTHING that *I've* worked so hard for. And when I say everything, I mean the entire house full of furniture. He was living at home with Mom and Dad when we got married...moved in with nothing but his computer and a dresser and now he wants the entire living room, the bedroom, and the kitchen set and MY computer. He's not working and wants ME to pay ALL his bills and looks as though he's going to get his way. I am SO FED UP I am just ready to hand it all over and be done. I am seriously at the end of my rope and can't take much more.

Sorry, didn't mean to vent but nobody here wants to listen. You guys can choose to read or not. I'm usually pretty good at holding myself together but I can't do this.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline   Reply With Quote