Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2007, 09:23 PM   #217
MeggiemobileSFLA
 
Drives: yaris sedan
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FLA
Posts: 44
I'm 23... Love the look of my sedan and i can afford it!
MeggiemobileSFLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:26 PM   #218
brickhardmeat
Lonesome Cowboy
 
brickhardmeat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Inner City, Dallas
Posts: 2,995
I was 10 when we had Hasher.
__________________
SPONSORED BY
brickhardmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:49 PM   #219
luvmyyaris
 
Drives: Black LB
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 2
34 and loved it so much I got one for my dad who's 64
luvmyyaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:26 AM   #220
DMart
same amount of posts lol
 
DMart's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Meteorite Metallic LB
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South GA
Posts: 172
i'm 20
DMart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:46 AM   #221
vacantj
 
Drives: Yaris 4Dr sedan
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: So Cal
Posts: 121
I'm 27..
vacantj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 02:30 AM   #222
Desertrat
 
Desertrat's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris,92 SAS Xploder
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 14
I'm 20.....almost 21 yay
Desertrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 03:53 AM   #223
leowhy
 
leowhy's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 1.5G
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 53
i was born at the year when the StarWars: A New Hope is playing in the cinemas...

__________________
finally i found this forum!!!
leowhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 05:42 PM   #224
jh3cuemd
 
Drives: NOT REGISTERED
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NOT REGISTERED
Posts: 13
I'm 21. I'm from Cuenca, Ecuador (South America).

Yaris Nitro 1.3 A/C Hatchback.

Yaris rules!!

My Yaris:

jh3cuemd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 06:03 PM   #225
cm07yaris
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Blazing Blue
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Appleton, WI
Posts: 647
Send a message via AIM to cm07yaris
21 going on 22 in october
cm07yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 07:08 PM   #226
eijikikimaru
Q(','Q)
 
eijikikimaru's Avatar
 
Drives: 3dr Meteroite
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: So. CaL
Posts: 399
Um...how old am I again...
Born in '81 it's now '07....oh yah...I'm 26yrs old

I forget oh so often since I haven't cared about my age since I turned 21
eijikikimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 07:39 PM   #227
reggaetonfreak
El Yoe
 
reggaetonfreak's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Hatchback
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The D, Delaware
Posts: 51
21 here, own a white yaris, got it for the money, i can actually party more, and go to farther places to party without spending too much money on gas, so yeah, loving it...

Party, Partyyyy
reggaetonfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 04:01 AM   #228
FJ YHBCR
 
FJ YHBCR's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan 2012
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 31
I'm 25 and I already drove my mom's car (sedan) few years ago, so My father decide to bringme a car and I choose a HB Yaris. I prefer a TS HB but he didn't have enough money to buy it. But I'm happy with my car.
__________________
Sepul

2005HB-2NZFE 1.3L/Stock/Gris Perlado, Radio/Amplificador Pioneer 760W/Sub Audiobahn 460W.
FJ YHBCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 04:03 AM   #229
solarVitz
 
solarVitz's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Yaris S Liftback
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 332
Send a message via AIM to solarVitz Send a message via Yahoo to solarVitz
im 35 and loving my new yaris for daily driver.
__________________
solarVitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 06:27 AM   #230
thatboyjer
 
thatboyjer's Avatar
 
Drives: 5spd 2007 Yaris LB
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: texas
Posts: 143
18, this car is a definite head turner, i get compliments from ppl of all ages. Except ppl who drive hondas for some reason. I constantly get civics pull up to me and rev their engine in their automatic cars and soda can sounding mufflers with the useless gigantic-taller-than-their-car-wings, thinking i'm revving back when i'm just trying to stay on the hill without stalling out lol. i would do it the other way but i'm not quick enough with the parking brake and i'm more prone to stall out when i'm holding the brake.
thatboyjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 11:59 AM   #231
Irishlass
Goddess
 
Irishlass's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely Red LB
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Burlington NC
Posts: 39
52 years young, toss up between a Miata and a Sion. Couldn't buy the Sion I wanted so went with a Red LB with sunroof.... Love it!
Irishlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 06:35 PM   #232
REM
 
REM's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Nissan Leaf SL
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Irondequoit, NY
Posts: 89
I'm 24
__________________
Cheers,
Ryan
REM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 06:41 PM   #233
smokinyaris
 
smokinyaris's Avatar
 
Drives: bad boy
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 339
36 and counting
smokinyaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 07:51 PM   #234
Irishlass
Goddess
 
Irishlass's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely Red LB
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Burlington NC
Posts: 39
looks like the ages are all over the map.....
__________________
Color? Why Red of course....

2007 Red Yaris
2005 Red Lotus Elise (moved to VA)
2001 Red Miata
1964 Red Austin Healy Sprite
Irishlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Us people what is your Previous car / what are you getting birdy Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 57 09-19-2006 11:02 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:08 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.