Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2014, 09:40 PM   #1
CTScott
ULTIMATE
 
CTScott's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by hw6515 View Post
Do you happen to know the part number for the bulb and where can I get it?

I will have to check tomorrow to see how many bolts I need and which ones. (not sure they are all the same)
90010-01113
__________________
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 12:30 PM   #2
Deadliestflea
 

Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 24
is the AFE cold air intake and the rear sway bar still available? i want to purchase them asap if so .
Deadliestflea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 01:04 PM   #3
CTScott
ULTIMATE
 
CTScott's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadliestflea View Post
is the AFE cold air intake and the rear sway bar still available? i want to purchase them asap if so .
Those are gone. The thread below is primarily the parts that I currently have on hand:

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52478
__________________
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 03:10 PM   #4
Shinare
Bronze bombshell yaris
 
Shinare's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 Yaris HB 3door
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 641
Hi Scott, I need stereo fascia and vent assembly pictured below. Do you still have and how much shipped? Thanks

__________________
Now I drive a CARMINE RED METALLIC 09 Yaris 3-door!! I'm Back!!! WooHoo!! Mods done so far: Tinted windows, Viper 211HV Remote Keyless Entry, Atoto Android headunit, backup camera, steering wheel controls

Before it was totaled I drove a 2007 Black Sand Pearl 3 Door Lift-Back M/T with 49k miles. Stock Everything except for black tint, all red badges, red dash, and stealth garage door opener. Ultra-Gauge mounted on steering wheel. A1 Electric MES Central Locks and Avital 3100 Alarm system.
Shinare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 03:28 PM   #5
CTScott
ULTIMATE
 
CTScott's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinare View Post
Hi Scott, I need stereo fascia and vent assembly pictured below. Do you still have and how much shipped? Thanks

I have one, but it has been painted and has a matching AC control panel. I could do $65 shipped for the two (and would include the vent louver assembly):

__________________
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 03:55 PM   #6
zer0sk8ordie
 
zer0sk8ordie's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 Yaris S LB
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: socal
Posts: 9
Do u have the antenna still available? The part I need is 86300B in the pic. Thank you.

zer0sk8ordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 08:25 PM   #7
Ben_
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris Hatch
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 269
How much should a replacement frame for the rear left door cost? Mine is dented real bad and I'm starting to consider more getting a replacement
Ben_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 09:19 PM   #8
CTScott
ULTIMATE
 
CTScott's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_ View Post
How much should a replacement frame for the rear left door cost? Mine is dented real bad and I'm starting to consider more getting a replacement
By frame, do you mean the what the door mates to on the body? If so, the cost of the sheetmetal would be the least of your worries.
__________________
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 09:30 PM   #9
Ben_
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris Hatch
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 269
I mean the actual door with no accessories. I can swap glass regulator locks and such
Ben_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 09:34 PM   #10
CTScott
ULTIMATE
 
CTScott's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_ View Post
I mean the actual door with no accessories. I can swap glass regulator locks and such
An OEM empty door is over $300.
__________________
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 09:35 PM   #11
Ben_
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris Hatch
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 269
Yikes.... I'm guessing there is no aftermarket? Based on a quick search I could only find bumpers and similar parts nothing for doors
Ben_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 06:53 PM   #12
axiom
 
axiom's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Colorado
Posts: 68
Do you have the plastic dish type thing that goes in front of the cluster?
axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 07:55 PM   #13
CTScott
ULTIMATE
 
CTScott's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiom View Post
Do you have the plastic dish type thing that goes in front of the cluster?
I do have one of those. I could do $25 + shipping for it.
__________________
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 08:48 PM   #14
willisjm193
Yoshi 2.0
 
willisjm193's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Manual Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NC
Posts: 32
Do you have any of the HVAC controls for either the temp selector or the airflow selector? I need the smaller gear from inside, willing to buy the entire knob assy if needed.
willisjm193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 09:02 PM   #15
CTScott
ULTIMATE
 
CTScott's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by willisjm193 View Post
Do you have any of the HVAC controls for either the temp selector or the airflow selector? I need the smaller gear from inside, willing to buy the entire knob assy if needed.
I do have either of those two controls on hand.
__________________
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 01:01 PM   #16
willisjm193
Yoshi 2.0
 
willisjm193's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Manual Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NC
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTScott View Post
I do have either of those two controls on hand.
PM Sent
willisjm193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 11:09 AM   #17
tk-421
Super Moderator
 
tk-421's Avatar
 
Drives: 5D-07-LB
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Dagobah
Posts: 4,262
I know, right? I have no idea as to what's going on, since the roads aren't that bad... I haven't even used the car that much.

They're asking ~$1300 for new parts & labor, which is nuts. Maybe I could just swap the ball joints with a local mechanic and save some money that way?
__________________
tk-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 11:38 AM   #18
CTScott
ULTIMATE
 
CTScott's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk-421 View Post
I know, right? I have no idea as to what's going on, since the roads aren't that bad... I haven't even used the car that much.

They're asking ~$1300 for new parts & labor, which is nuts. Maybe I could just swap the ball joints with a local mechanic and save some money that way?
That would definitely be cheaper. I would also double check that there is really something wrong with them.
__________________
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
parts


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
Hi, everyone!! Long time, no chat! 2007 Liftback Help Appreciated TRD_Yaris Photo-Video-Media Gallery 30 01-29-2012 06:05 AM
Liftback seat question Goose General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 6 04-21-2006 12:29 PM
American colors for the LIftback? debbiezan General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 4 02-25-2006 01:38 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:45 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.