Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2007, 08:26 PM   #271
yaris t sport
 
Drives: thunder grey yaris t sport
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: wales
Posts: 4
i'm 21 and loving my yaris t sport, its great fun!
yaris t sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 12:54 AM   #272
MauiDan
 
Drives: Base Sedan Auto
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 33
52 and new...to Toyota..my first non-Ford and I am lovin it so far....

Yaris was 4 me after test driving a Fit/Accent/Focus (no way) and of course the winner - my new Yaris.

I am at 240 miles and 5 bars remaining ! I don't know how this possible but i bet the last 4 bars go a little quicker than the first 4.
MauiDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 12:57 AM   #273
MauiDan
 
Drives: Base Sedan Auto
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 33
oh and yes- I forgot to mention that 60% of my decisiont buy the Yaris was based upon reviews and research but especially this site which I stumbled upon...all of your testimonials made it easier on me and I Thank You all for your love of your Yarii and your positive feedback!!....
MauiDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 09:47 AM   #274
Ferret_san
Hack.... What hack ??
 
Ferret_san's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 YR
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia - BrisVegas
Posts: 285
36...no wait...63...dam Parkinson's... 36...

Last edited by Ferret_san; 09-04-2007 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Dementia/Parkinsons/Weak Bladder
Ferret_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:03 AM   #275
landrym28
3,300+ at one point.. >:(
 
landrym28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Hatchback RS
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Saint John, NB, Canada
Posts: 542
Send a message via MSN to landrym28
I'm 25 now...was 24 when I bought my Yaris.
landrym28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:30 AM   #276
derrick452
 
Drives: Yaris
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Springfield, MO
Posts: 34
29
derrick452 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:54 PM   #277
lloe
 
Drives: Yaris auto 5-door hatchback
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: RENO
Posts: 14
I'm 21 bought it when I was 20. Jan 1st 2007! It was my New Years Resolution to myself. lol. Not really but I have wanted it since I saw the commercials on Adult Swim and when I drove past one I just had to have it. Adorable, afordable and great on gas? What more could you ask for? I just love my Yaris! Everytime I see it I always say what a cute car. My boyfriends just happy I'm still super interested in it!
lloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:09 PM   #278
CF-Shane
 
CF-Shane's Avatar
 
Drives: 1993 Toyota Terecel 2 door
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plymouth MN
Posts: 93
Send a message via AIM to CF-Shane Send a message via Yahoo to CF-Shane
<-- 28, and will never get tired of small vehicles. The largest vehicle I've owned was my 95 GMC Sonoma.
CF-Shane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:14 AM   #279
MauiDan
 
Drives: Base Sedan Auto
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 33
I am LII...............52 in Roman Numerals..a good way to disguise one's advancing age....
MauiDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:39 PM   #280
SailDesign
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauiDan View Post
I am LII...............52 in Roman Numerals..a good way to disguise one's advancing age....
Maui - don't disguise it, flaunt it! You're only young once....

Steve - also 52
SailDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:40 PM   #281
SailDesign
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailDesign View Post
You're only young once....
... but you can be immature forever!
SailDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 06:18 PM   #282
aerock19
 
aerock19's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Sedan - Polar White
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA USA
Posts: 10
23 (I've owned two Yari since February...I don't plan on owning a third).
__________________
Hey, at least it's not a Kia!
aerock19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 01:01 PM   #283
Irishlass
Goddess
 
Irishlass's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely Red LB
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Burlington NC
Posts: 39
Also at 52 I like to think I'm excentric rather than inmature!!
__________________
Color? Why Red of course....

2007 Red Yaris
2005 Red Lotus Elise (moved to VA)
2001 Red Miata
1964 Red Austin Healy Sprite
Irishlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:16 AM   #284
BluYrs
ヴィッツ ドライバー
 
BluYrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 3d 1.0 Linea Sol
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Posts: 433
I'm 25 and I chose the Yaris over a used E12 3-door Corolla. It's a newer model, not smaller in real-life use and definitely more economical.
BluYrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 03:43 AM   #285
DV-002
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lakewood, CA
Posts: 11
I'm 24.
I bought my Yaris to compliment my old classic car.
DV-002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 10:41 AM   #286
MauiDan
 
Drives: Base Sedan Auto
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 33
I agree SailDesign...thanx for the reply...52 isn't that bad!! lol..I still coach ice hockey..skate 3X a week with my youngest son (13) and even remember some roman numerals....i still have the "L" hat my sons gave me for my 50 b-day.

Thanx for the cheer up!

PS You too Irishlass!! thanx!

Let's start an Official 50 and over Yaris owners club!!
MauiDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 02:14 PM   #287
41magmag41
 
Drives: Loaded 2007 mica silver sedan
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New hampshire
Posts: 226
Age 53 and decided to go green, traded a Suzuki XL 7 at 19 mpg and a 110,000 miles on it, for my 2007 Yaris Sedan, loaded. Happy with the trade and getting 40+ mpg on the road. This is traveling 75+ with the AC on the interstate which is where she spends most of her time. Would buy another in a heartbead.
41magmag41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 02:29 PM   #288
sherryberry
 
sherryberry's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Blazing Blue Yaris
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,305
Send a message via AIM to sherryberry Send a message via MSN to sherryberry Send a message via Yahoo to sherryberry
My dad is 54 and works out every day.. he bikes to the train station... which is umm 3 miles one way. Then he'd go to the Y and work out and swim at night.. and he takes tennis lessons and he plays basketball with his friends... it's amazing.. plus he doesn't even look like he's in his 50s. So just 'cuz you're in your 50s, doesn't mean that you're "old" .. pssh
__________________
Don't Milk the Cat!

-Said by me during a game of Cranium.
sherryberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Us people what is your Previous car / what are you getting birdy Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 57 09-19-2006 11:02 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.