Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2011, 11:02 PM   #289
yarisugi
やりすぎだ~
 
yarisugi's Avatar
 
Drives: Me: Nuts:
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: ハワイ
Posts: 2,041
He is on airbags.
yarisugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:27 AM   #290
chexmix
 
Drives: scion xb
Join Date: May 2010
Location: oahu
Posts: 85
thank you for answering yarisugi... yes im on bags... the brand is air runners....
chexmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:55 AM   #291
Punx
 
Punx's Avatar
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris II
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 8
What's widht of 2nd Yaris tires? 195? 205? Anybody knows?
Punx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 09:41 AM   #292
ArmyYaris
 
Drives: Blazin' Blue 2007 Yaris LB
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Fort Campbell, KY
Posts: 110
Here is a pic i took back when I first got my liftback and it was bone stock, saw the sedan in the parking lot and couldnt help myself! Thought this looked cool and that I'd share though :)
__________________
ArmyYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 12:24 AM   #293
Blue Beast
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris 3 door hatchback
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Manassas Park VA
Posts: 31
2010 Yaris 3 door hatchback

Blazing Blue
Attached Images
   
__________________
MI Crank Pulley
DC Sports Header
TRD Stainless Sport Exhaust & TRD HP Air Filter
TRD Sport Shocks, TRD Lowering Springs, TRD Rear Sway Bar
MOTEGI RACING MR121 RIMS 15 x 7, Kumho Ecsta RSX 205/55/15
TWM Short Shifter, Base & Cable Bushings, Weighted Hybrid Shift Knob
VG Shark Fin Antenna, De-badge factory emblems, TRD Black Chrome Badge
Blue Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:43 AM   #294
Blue Beast
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris 3 door hatchback
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Manassas Park VA
Posts: 31
2010 Yaris 3 door hatchback

Yeah, the lowering springs, shocks and sway bar improve handling 110% and drop front and rear 1.5" with no problems.
Attached Images
   
__________________
MI Crank Pulley
DC Sports Header
TRD Stainless Sport Exhaust & TRD HP Air Filter
TRD Sport Shocks, TRD Lowering Springs, TRD Rear Sway Bar
MOTEGI RACING MR121 RIMS 15 x 7, Kumho Ecsta RSX 205/55/15
TWM Short Shifter, Base & Cable Bushings, Weighted Hybrid Shift Knob
VG Shark Fin Antenna, De-badge factory emblems, TRD Black Chrome Badge
Blue Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 01:52 PM   #295
anthpace
The Blue Speedster
 
anthpace's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Vitz F - 1KR-FE
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Malta
Posts: 30
My Blazing Blue 8T0

Here's mine :-) a 1KR-FE 2007 Vitz. Mods: Vitz RS Alloys, Foglamps, Mudflaps,White Halogens etc...
Attached Images
 
anthpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:08 PM   #296
anthpace
The Blue Speedster
 
anthpace's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Vitz F - 1KR-FE
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Malta
Posts: 30
:-)
Attached Images
 
anthpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:21 PM   #297
anthpace
The Blue Speedster
 
anthpace's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Vitz F - 1KR-FE
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Malta
Posts: 30
Vitz RS Alloy Wheels
Attached Images
 
anthpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:10 PM   #298
upgradedyaris
 
Drives: Yaris & Supra
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthpace View Post
Vitz RS Alloy Wheels
Which are super heavy. I have the new tires and wheels sitting in my garage! They are heavier than the steelies!

A plus is the 5 door though. :D I have same one but different color. What features does yours have inside? I would like to add some stuff that we don't have over here. Do you have the plastic tray under the pass seat on yours that slides out? Radio control on steering wheel? Anything, please lmk. :)

Thanks
upgradedyaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:41 PM   #299
anthpace
The Blue Speedster
 
anthpace's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Vitz F - 1KR-FE
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Malta
Posts: 30
I don't have any of those features, but I've got that border on the Front of Passenger Seat which prevents stuff from falling off.

I've got a iPod Kenwood Radio.

Despite being heavier, I still get 200kms out of half a tank. which is really really really good. better infact than what I was getting before.

and the torque gain I've noticed is unbelievable. - it actually pulls harder and handles much better than on the 14" Steelies.

Here's a pic of my Dash so that you can see what features I have.
Attached Images
  
anthpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:01 PM   #300
upgradedyaris
 
Drives: Yaris & Supra
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthpace View Post
I don't have any of those features, but I've got that border on the Front of Passenger Seat which prevents stuff from falling off.

I've got a iPod Kenwood Radio.

Despite being heavier, I still get 200kms out of half a tank. which is really really really good. better infact than what I was getting before.

and the torque gain I've noticed is unbelievable. - it actually pulls harder and handles much better than on the 14" Steelies.

Here's a pic of my Dash so that you can see what features I have.
Pic of this cover?

Yours seems similar.
upgradedyaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:33 PM   #301
anthpace
The Blue Speedster
 
anthpace's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Vitz F - 1KR-FE
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Malta
Posts: 30
I Don't have a picture of it on my own car, but the picture attached shows it on the newer Vitz.
Attached Images
 
anthpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:41 PM   #302
ROCKLAND TOYOTA
TRIM HUNTER
 
ROCKLAND TOYOTA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 BLAZIN BLUE YARIS 3 DR
Join Date: May 2006
Location: ROCKLAND COUNTY NY
Posts: 2,088
front bumper doesn't look like 2007
__________________
http://rocklandtoyota.com/IFrame.aspx?iFrameID=2388

TOYOTA PARTS AT A DISCOUNT........
ROCKLAND TOYOTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #303
anthpace
The Blue Speedster
 
anthpace's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Vitz F - 1KR-FE
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Malta
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKLAND TOYOTA View Post
front bumper doesn't look like 2007
In Japan, The Vitz gets updated before any other version of the Yaris.

The 2009, 2011 Bumpers and interior were updated in Japan in 2007.

They were producing the older Vitz and my Vitz together until 2008.
anthpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:08 AM   #304
ROCKLAND TOYOTA
TRIM HUNTER
 
ROCKLAND TOYOTA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 BLAZIN BLUE YARIS 3 DR
Join Date: May 2006
Location: ROCKLAND COUNTY NY
Posts: 2,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthpace View Post
In Japan, The Vitz gets updated before any other version of the Yaris.

The 2009, 2011 Bumpers and interior were updated in Japan in 2007.

They were producing the older Vitz and my Vitz together until 2008.
as i slowly step out of the yaris community i continue to learn new things everyday..... Thanks.
__________________
http://rocklandtoyota.com/IFrame.aspx?iFrameID=2388

TOYOTA PARTS AT A DISCOUNT........
ROCKLAND TOYOTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:54 AM   #305
upgradedyaris
 
Drives: Yaris & Supra
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthpace View Post
I Don't have a picture of it on my own car, but the picture attached shows it on the newer Vitz.

Cool! Does it fold or what? Where do I get one, price...:) I would assume that it would fit any Yaris.

Thanks
upgradedyaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:16 PM   #306
anthpace
The Blue Speedster
 
anthpace's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Vitz F - 1KR-FE
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Malta
Posts: 30
I don't know where to get it from. It's a part of the Seat. so you'd have to change the seat.
anthpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official ABSOLUTELY RED thread YarisBueller Photo-Video-Media Gallery 330 02-19-2025 02:16 AM
Official BAYOU BLUE METALLIC Thread VitzBoy Photo-Video-Media Gallery 319 01-18-2017 08:08 PM
Official BARCELONA RED METALLIC thread YarisBueller Photo-Video-Media Gallery 35 09-26-2014 05:15 AM
Official SILVER Photo Thread VitzBoy Photo-Video-Media Gallery 44 11-10-2009 11:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.