Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 11:39 PM   #289
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
@yarisSedan, post pics with your eyelids, I'm sure they look sweet!

I just got my new spoiler installed... I just realized, mine is a bit different, most of the spoilers Ive seen use a clear LED housing with only 6 LEDs (like KaoticLasagna's), mine has a red LED housing and 36 LEDs! I have to take pics of it with the brakes depressed, I'll re post those later.


jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 02:42 PM   #290
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
A long row of LED's!
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:59 AM   #291
vios7
Guy Next Door
 
vios7's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios S Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 93
jpdua..yeh,thats quiet long..it different from others coz its oem stock..same like mine.

vios7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:28 PM   #292
RHDVIPbB
Right beside you, wave
 
Drives: 08 PBM Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 742
Had a nice day so I cleaned my car up and drove around taking some pics.





A friend of the familys boat


__________________


2008 Toyota Yaris Sedan. Pacific Blue Mica. Custom vinyl eyebrows, color matched interior trim pieces, Vios lip spoiler, 17" Maas rims

2010 Scion xB 7.0 Release Series. 1535 of 2000. Murasaki. Stock with TRD springs.
RHDVIPbB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:58 PM   #293
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
^ I like the fog lights =]
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:46 AM   #294
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
Great pics.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:49 AM   #295
Herbicidal
Just a Herbicidal maniac.
 
Herbicidal's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris S Sedan Flint Mica
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Roseville, CA - USA.
Posts: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHDVIPbB View Post
A friend of the familys boat
Honey, I shrunk the Yaris! OMG, that boat make the Yaris look like a Hot Wheel! I too enjoyed the pics.
__________________
2008 Toyota Yaris (Vios) 'S' sedan, Flint Mica, dropped on TRD springs, TRD anti-sway bar. Tinted rear windows. Lenso Samurai SC02 hyper black 17" x 7" rims, wrapped in 205x40x17 Federal ss595's. Color matched eyelids. Vios badge. Body color trunk trim (was chrome). Lamin-X tint on rear tails. Custom center exit exhaust. Tanabe front strut tower brace.
Herbicidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:16 PM   #296
RHDVIPbB
Right beside you, wave
 
Drives: 08 PBM Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 742
I might go back when he gets it in the water and take a pic of my car next to the boat in the water. He has a place where you can drive a truck next to the boat for supplies.

Thanks. I wasn't using my main camera, just a backup camera. Will go out again with hopefully more people.
__________________


2008 Toyota Yaris Sedan. Pacific Blue Mica. Custom vinyl eyebrows, color matched interior trim pieces, Vios lip spoiler, 17" Maas rims

2010 Scion xB 7.0 Release Series. 1535 of 2000. Murasaki. Stock with TRD springs.
RHDVIPbB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:30 PM   #297
rningonfumes
 
rningonfumes's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan 5MT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 865
hehe, I like the "honey I shrunk the.." theme

__________________
rningonfumes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:56 PM   #298
darkmoon87
 
darkmoon87's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbicidal View Post
Honey, I shrunk the Yaris! OMG, that boat make the Yaris look like a Hot Wheel! I too enjoyed the pics.
holy shit...how do you even haul that thing to the shore? it better be sitting right next to water otherwise i don't see how you can haul that thing around on public roads LOL
__________________
RIP Yaris, I will miss your superb handling a lot.

darkmoon87's picture thread
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10013
darkmoon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:10 PM   #299
RHDVIPbB
Right beside you, wave
 
Drives: 08 PBM Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 742
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmoon87 View Post
holy shit...how do you even haul that thing to the shore? it better be sitting right next to water otherwise i don't see how you can haul that thing around on public roads LOL
It is a very nice community on the Ohio River. There is a long and wide access road that goes right down to the river. They have a pretty large military truck and they have a huge (i mean huge) trailer for hauling boats out of the water. It is fun to watch too. There are 2 large cranes that accompany the boat. It takes about 3 hours to get one from the shop down to the river which is about and 1/8th of a mile.

His boat is one of the larger boats in the community. The other one is a newer cruiser but he has his own dry dock down in Florida.
__________________


2008 Toyota Yaris Sedan. Pacific Blue Mica. Custom vinyl eyebrows, color matched interior trim pieces, Vios lip spoiler, 17" Maas rims

2010 Scion xB 7.0 Release Series. 1535 of 2000. Murasaki. Stock with TRD springs.
RHDVIPbB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:04 AM   #300
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
Quote:
Originally Posted by vios7 View Post
Just got my nf210 and 17 lenso samurai sc06(new model)
Thanks for viewing
wow, I really love the ASEAN S version bodykit!!!

what do you think? would it still look good if I just changed my chin to the S type chin? I plan to retain my TRD bodykit.

Would it look ok?

here's my TRD kit


Imagine the sideskirts and rearskirt with the S OEM chin..... hmmm...

TIA
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:27 PM   #301
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
Which S one, the Thai one, or the USDM one?
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:40 PM   #302
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
Which S one, the Thai one, or the USDM one?
the Thai one :) I like really like the chin of the Thai S, I think its called ASEAN S Variant. The USDM and JDM S body kits are the same design.

here the chins are slightly different

ASEAN S Variant (VIOS S)


USDM S Variant (YARIS Sedan S) similar to the JDM S Variant
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:45 PM   #303
bxrich
bx in the house
 
Drives: toyota yaris sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: N.Y.
Posts: 113
hope u like there is more to come




there some sweeeeeeeeeeeet sedan here
Attached Images
   
bxrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 12:48 AM   #304
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpadua View Post
the Thai one :) I like really like the chin of the Thai S, I think its called ASEAN S Variant. The USDM and JDM S body kits are the same design.

here the chins are slightly different

ASEAN S Variant (VIOS S)


USDM S Variant (YARIS Sedan S) similar to the JDM S Variant
lol. I should have known. hahaha.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:05 PM   #305
psychopinay42
 
Drives: yaris s
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: long beach
Posts: 43
nice ride..i like the side mirrors :)...thinking about getting one when i go visit my family in philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpadua View Post
wow, I really love the ASEAN S version bodykit!!!

what do you think? would it still look good if I just changed my chin to the S type chin? I plan to retain my TRD bodykit.

Would it look ok?

here's my TRD kit


Imagine the sideskirts and rearskirt with the S OEM chin..... hmmm...

TIA
psychopinay42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 12:01 PM   #306
vios7
Guy Next Door
 
vios7's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios S Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpadua View Post
wow, I really love the ASEAN S version bodykit!!!

what do you think? would it still look good if I just changed my chin to the S type chin? I plan to retain my TRD bodykit.

Would it look ok?
MIne is 'S' Asean version. I like the look because its not too extreme . I like something simple BUT elegant. i think this bodykit suit for me..lol.

TRD is better compare to oem bodykit. airmaster bodykit also looks good. A lot of my frens here install TRD for vios.Here in malaysia, toyota will launch TRD Vios i think maybe on may this year. The bodykit same like yours but the accesories inside 100% original by TRD. They already test drive/press conference at Sepang F1 international circut.

http://www.mmail.com.my/TRD_Sportivo...s_in_Vios.aspx
vios7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
Official POLAR WHITE yaris thread wushumasterku Photo-Video-Media Gallery 477 08-27-2023 04:01 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:28 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.