Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2011, 08:04 PM   #307
upgradedyaris
 
Drives: Yaris & Supra
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthpace View Post
I don't know where to get it from. It's a part of the Seat. so you'd have to change the seat.
The parts come off as I was told they are similar to the Echo assembly. A few bolts and done.

Is there a chance you can call the dealer and ask for this part and get some additional info?
upgradedyaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:52 AM   #308
Acron
I like Vitz&Yaris!
 
Acron's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Vitz RS 5dr 1.5L
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Japan
Posts: 44
Send a message via MSN to Acron
I took photo of new Vitz & VitzRS today.
(Blue old one is mine :)
Attached Images
         
Acron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:19 AM   #309
Robbie
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris YR, 5 door H
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Queensland, Australia
Posts: 17
Send a message via MSN to Robbie
Almost the end of Summer here in Australia and whilst I was outside the other day, the rain held off and it turned into a perfect day, so i decided to take a quick pic with my new camera.

__________________

Robbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #310
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz
 
Kioshi's Avatar
 
Drives: トヨタ Vitz
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acron View Post
I took photo of new Vitz & VitzRS today.
(Blue old one is mine :)
I still like your Vitz more
Kioshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:19 AM   #311
Acron
I like Vitz&Yaris!
 
Acron's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Vitz RS 5dr 1.5L
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Japan
Posts: 44
Send a message via MSN to Acron
Spring has come!

Sakura(桜、Cerry blossom) is a spring symbol in Japan.

And, I drove TOYOTA 86 today.
I feel like my VitzRS better than 86.
Attached Images
   

Last edited by Acron; 04-08-2012 at 07:55 AM.
Acron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:24 PM   #312
YarisBBooper
 
YarisBBooper's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Hatchback 2007
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMedina View Post
Hi guys... I'm very happy to introduce myself and my 17'' blazing blue from Chile.

My name in Juan Pablo Medina (JPMedina), i'm 31 years old and live in Santiago, Chile...

I pretend to learn about our ride and be an active forum dude...

I Hope U like mi blazing blue...

I leave you my cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3071598
On this URL can U see all the previous steps before actually status...

Thanks... See you...

MSN: gianpijama@hotmail.com









Juan Pablo love the rims they are very unique and haven't seen them here, estan chulisimos!!
YarisBBooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:29 PM   #313
YarisBBooper
 
YarisBBooper's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Hatchback 2007
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 6
This is my blue baby for now I've done a couple of things to it but still needs more stuff, I am thinking of lowering it a bit and a nice body kit and eyelids would do... might also add some fushia lines along side with black top
Attached Images
 
YarisBBooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:20 PM   #314
Jamus
 
Drives: '12 3dr Yaris L
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Southern WV
Posts: 38
Am I the first 2012 Blazing Blue? Well, I love this color and ordered it specifically. Drove it home today.
Jamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #315
Acron
I like Vitz&Yaris!
 
Acron's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Vitz RS 5dr 1.5L
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Japan
Posts: 44
Send a message via MSN to Acron
Autumn

Scenery of autumn in Kujuu highland,Japan.

Attached GPS info with photo,If you wanna know those place.search it.
Attached Images
  

Last edited by Acron; 11-22-2012 at 01:59 AM.
Acron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:47 AM   #316
b20vteg
no show, no go :(
 
b20vteg's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 yaris 3dr hb
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: maricopa, az
Posts: 369
Send a message via MSN to b20vteg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acron View Post
Scenery of autumn in Kujuu highland,Japan.

Attached GPS with photo,If you wanna know those place.search it.
beautiful pics bro.
__________________
b20vteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:27 PM   #317
skeck
keckbot
 
skeck's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Blazin' Blue Liftback
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dublin, OH, USA
Posts: 119
Recent Photos of mine

Recent Photos of mine
Attached Images
    
__________________
skeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:46 PM   #318
Acron
I like Vitz&Yaris!
 
Acron's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Vitz RS 5dr 1.5L
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Japan
Posts: 44
Send a message via MSN to Acron
I washed up and waxed my Vitz.
So tired....
I wanna drive to take new Photo.
Acron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 05:00 PM   #319
screenprintr
 
screenprintr's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 213
Looks like you're driving on the wrong side of the road, or are we looking at it on the wrong side, lol.
screenprintr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #320
why?
Only Happy When it Rains
 
why?'s Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris LB
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: harnett county NC
Posts: 4,097
or he lives in Japan, like the sidebar states...
__________________
Colin Chapman disciple
why? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:23 AM   #321
Acron
I like Vitz&Yaris!
 
Acron's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Vitz RS 5dr 1.5L
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Japan
Posts: 44
Send a message via MSN to Acron
New photos

I went Yamaguchi Prefcture.
And I found nice bridge.
Attached Images
  

Last edited by Acron; 08-08-2013 at 08:48 AM.
Acron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 01:26 AM   #322
hatcback
 
hatcback's Avatar
 
Drives: Hatcback Blue
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Sydney
Posts: 7
Great Pict 👍👍👍
hatcback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:16 PM   #323
Acron
I like Vitz&Yaris!
 
Acron's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Vitz RS 5dr 1.5L
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Japan
Posts: 44
Send a message via MSN to Acron
Cause of typoon,My Vitz was DAMAGED.

But,a craftman made a lot of efforts to repair.
With Paintless dent repair.
I'm satisfied very much.

MyBlog
http://minkara.carview.co.jp/en/userid/1998176/blog/
Please visit it!!
Attached Images
     

Last edited by Acron; 10-16-2013 at 01:50 PM.
Acron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:44 PM   #324
soldout
 
soldout's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Blazing Blue 3 Door LB
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 70
http://imgur.com/cFToGVo
http://imgur.com/kKUWe8v
http://imgur.com/sWrEaYB

Picked up this 10' at the end of November. Repainted the stock wheel covers 1 week later I couldnt stand the curb marks. Its also got a carbon fiber TDR antenna I bought off ebay. Anyways this is my yaris so far hope you like it.
__________________
15' - Crosstrek Hybrid ~ Plasma
10' - Yaris 3 Dr LB ~ The Boom Box
06' - RSX Type S ~ H.S. Dream Car
95' - Delsol VTEC ~ The Racecar
12' - Burgman 400 ~ Garage Queen
09' - Agility 125 ~ 80mpg Daily Rider
09' - Metropolitan ~ Weee
14' - Ecosmart Metro ~ Razor
soldout is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official ABSOLUTELY RED thread YarisBueller Photo-Video-Media Gallery 330 02-19-2025 02:16 AM
Official BAYOU BLUE METALLIC Thread VitzBoy Photo-Video-Media Gallery 319 01-18-2017 08:08 PM
Official BARCELONA RED METALLIC thread YarisBueller Photo-Video-Media Gallery 35 09-26-2014 05:15 AM
Official SILVER Photo Thread VitzBoy Photo-Video-Media Gallery 44 11-10-2009 11:19 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:44 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.