![]() |
|
|
|
#307 |
![]() Drives: Yaris E Ltd 1.5VVTI Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Land of Smiles
Posts: 16
|
34.
Here in Thailand they are considered hot poop! I took a year to adjust my thinking and now love its style and roomy feel. Goes well looks the biz. Last time I was this excited about a car was my GS300 Lexus. I feel old for a yaris owner though. |
|
|
|
|
|
#308 |
![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris LB 1.5I 5MT Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Central
Posts: 8
|
21 here ;)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#309 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris Hatchback Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Bville, TN
Posts: 212
|
20 here!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#310 |
|
Only Timing Chains
Drives: 09YarisSedan, 94Truck22re Join Date: May 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 145
|
(Back from the dead)
24, bought for reliability, fuel economy and how lightweight it is. |
|
|
|
|
|
#311 |
|
Meow
Drives: 2008 Yaris, White Hatchback Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA (90045)
Posts: 141
|
was 17 when i got my 2008 hb!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#312 |
![]() Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris YR, 5 door H Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Queensland, Australia
Posts: 17
|
I was 18 when I got my hb last year
|
|
|
|
|
|
#313 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 529
|
42.
I was 32 when I bought my Echo. I consider this car a continuation of that car. |
|
|
|
|
|
#314 |
|
Joey
Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: El Monte, Ca
Posts: 3,530
|
Bought it when I was 27, now 30. It still does what I expect to do 100% and hasn't failed me yet.
__________________
Formerly owned Met-Met. '07 Yaris LB 5-speed. A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting. "I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill |
|
|
|
|
|
#315 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 07 Yaris liftback Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Irving, TX
Posts: 47
|
29
|
|
|
|
|
|
#316 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 07 Yaris Sedan, Auto Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SE Texas
Posts: 327
|
35
|
|
|
|
|
|
#317 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 5 door hatch w/5 sp man. Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Coventry, CT
Posts: 160
|
62 on the outside... 22 in the inside
|
|
|
|
|
|
#318 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2017 Yaris IA, Pulse Red, Auto Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 538
|
Uhhhh.....I hate to say it but I'm 58. Don't feel like it, don't look like it - maybe since I never had any kids so I don't have a mother instinct. I've always loved small cars that handle great, I had three Honda CRX's back in the 80's, in the 70's I raced my car on Sundays at the drag strip (I won 3 trophies).
Love my Yaris. |
|
|
|
|
|
#319 |
|
Need More Mods!
|
22 and this is the first car I bought myself!
__________________
Giggity, Giggity |
|
|
|
|
|
#320 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
|
51+
|
|
|
|
|
|
#321 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2009 Yaris 3dr Join Date: May 2009
Location: California
Posts: 135
|
46
|
|
|
|
|
|
#322 |
|
Not quite a noob
Drives: e46 325 Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: edmonton
Posts: 1,408
|
I was 21 when I bought mine two years ago
|
|
|
|
|
|
#323 |
|
*****
|
31
|
|
|
|
|
|
#324 |
![]() ![]() |
26 now, bought at 23 with my wife. Our first car. No plans to replace it or get a second any time soon. A bit more cargo space would be nice with a 2 year old but we just love the little car.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Us people what is your Previous car / what are you getting | birdy | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 57 | 09-19-2006 11:02 PM |