Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 01:31 PM   #19
mazilla
advocatus diaboli

Drives: 07 Yaris hatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
What's "complete BS" is that any state in this country would have such Draconian laws. What's "helping the anti-gun folks" is the California electorate who keeps voting the same anti-gun bozos back into office time after time.

If you want to help, then help yourselves. Get rid of Boxer, Pelosi and the other idiots that represent you. Once that happens, and the amount of BS people have to go through to send gun parts to California is reduced, then maybe people will make the effort.

But don't blame the rest of us for your state's horrible government and ridiculous laws...
I dont even need to respond if you cannot grasp the fail in your argument, also Your response is very un-American. Some of us fight tooth and nail to change things, support from our fellow gunnies is too much too ask I suppose.

My odometer 03/11
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...a/2843ed85.jpg
Old 06-11-2011, 01:45 PM   #20
47_MasoN_47
What I thought I'd do was

Drives: 09 Yaris Sedan
Got a local buyer, this one can be locked up.

My Nissan Hardbody (D21) 4x4 build log
Check out my YouTube channel (mostly shooting) - http://www.youtube.com/user/47MasoN47
Old 06-11-2011, 06:23 PM   #21
MadMax

Drives: 2008 Yaris Liftback (Sprocket)
We are supporting you, we're not succumbing to the ridiculous anti-gun laws your state has!

Seriously, don't complain to everyone else about the situation your fellow Californians created.

Last edited by MadMax; 06-11-2011 at 06:36 PM.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:01 PM   #22
mazilla
advocatus diaboli

Drives: 07 Yaris hatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
We are supporting you, we're not succumbing to the ridiculous anti-gun laws your state has!

Seriously, don't complain to everyone else about the situation your fellow Californians created.

Typical response from uneducated folk I suppose....Keep your "support" then, we're better off without you and your friends, and you're better off without our money(now and in the future).

If you'd be so kind as to give the name of your friends shop, I can add it to the online database of shitty FFL's Californians should avoid when we finally beat back the anti-gun folks. Your CG.N handle would be nice too...

My odometer 03/11
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...a/2843ed85.jpg
Closed Thread