![]() |
|
|
|
#19 | |
![]() Drives: VITZ RS1500 Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 15
|
I am sorry for misunderstand,what I mean is the 1zz injector on NCP13,I have a NCP13 with blitz supercharger but need bigger injector,do you know if it will fit???thanks a lots.
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 07 Yaris Turbo Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
|
ask 1NZYARIS1 if the injectors for the 1.3L are the same as the 1.5L. I believe they are, in which case you can "upgrade" to the 1ZZ injectors.
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific. |
|
|
|
|
|
#21 | ||
|
Who said Yaris was slow?
|
Quote:
Quote:
Actually the NCP13 has the same 1.5 1NZ-FE His is a first gen Yaris TS/RS |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
![]() Drives: VITZ RS1500 Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 15
|
thanks for confirm,I will try to take off mine one to double confirm before I buy the new injector,hopefully will sort out the problem of my car and go quicker in the track,cheers
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 77
|
the 1zzfe injectors are about 290cc, the oem 1nzfe injectors are about 210cc, I council you the 2zzge injectors these are 350cc and are good still for future upgrade.
the 1zzfe e 2zzge injectors are bolt on for 1nzfe engine. |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 | |
![]() Drives: VITZ RS1500 Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 15
|
the one I saw in ebay also have a different number at the back as well,I guess is the year of the be made?I think as soon as it's the same colour should be the right one?
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!
Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 2,332
|
Thread necro!
Just want to add my two bits: the green 1ZZ injectors I scrounged from a 2003 Vibe (255cc) are working much better than stock. No "rich condition" codes at idle yet, can't confirm WOT readings until I get my AEM AFR gauge installed but my Scangauge II drops to 12.0 AFR as soon as I enter boost. As far as I can tell, that's all the lower it reads. Here's verification of the stats from an injection cleaning service (witchhunter.com) ![]() Here's a shot of them snugged under the fuel rail: ![]() And here's a shot of the amputated valve cover nub:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
![]() ![]() Drives: Gen 1 XB Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 72
|
Thanks for digging this thread up. My TC injectors are green also. Gonna have to check the part numbers. Thanks!
__________________
Why strive for a JDM BB, when you can promote the Scion badge? |
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
What I thought I'd do was
Drives: 09 Yaris Sedan Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Northwest Alabama
Posts: 1,140
|
I got a set of 23250-0D040 on ebay from a Celica. Work great with the Blitz.
__________________
![]() My Nissan Hardbody (D21) 4x4 build log Check out my YouTube channel (mostly shooting) - http://www.youtube.com/user/47MasoN47 |
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
conundrum562
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007 S Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 79
|
So what would help me with this code?
![]() Will these work as far as the 1zz goes? http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Denso-23...d1650b&vxp=mtr
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------- BLITZ SC | CERAMIC 6301 BEARINGS | MICRO-IMAGE CRANK | NST PULLEYS TRD 71C THERMOSTAT | 1ZZ INJECTORS | TB SPACER | BLITZ SRI NGK PLUGS, COILS & MAF | DC HEADERS | CUSTOM 2.25" EXHAUST GTSPEC STRUT BAR, MID & 4-PT LOWER BRACES TANABE FRONT & WHITELINE REAR SWAY BARS W/ POLY BUSHINGS TBW SKID PLATE | FULLRIVER AGM BATTERY | MOBIL 1 EP + PROLUBE
Last edited by AzianCuz; 08-21-2015 at 03:08 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#29 | |
|
conundrum562
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007 S Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 79
|
Quote:
![]() Hopefully my lean code goes away? You guys have any other solutions for this lean code P0171?
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------- BLITZ SC | CERAMIC 6301 BEARINGS | MICRO-IMAGE CRANK | NST PULLEYS TRD 71C THERMOSTAT | 1ZZ INJECTORS | TB SPACER | BLITZ SRI NGK PLUGS, COILS & MAF | DC HEADERS | CUSTOM 2.25" EXHAUST GTSPEC STRUT BAR, MID & 4-PT LOWER BRACES TANABE FRONT & WHITELINE REAR SWAY BARS W/ POLY BUSHINGS TBW SKID PLATE | FULLRIVER AGM BATTERY | MOBIL 1 EP + PROLUBE
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
conundrum562
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007 S Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 79
|
I've upgraded my injectors to the 1ZZ PN 23250-0D050 and it makes the car idle very good, less shaking and more throttle response. As far as the check engine light lean code goes, I haven't seen it come on yet. Hopefully it doesn't anymore.
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------- BLITZ SC | CERAMIC 6301 BEARINGS | MICRO-IMAGE CRANK | NST PULLEYS TRD 71C THERMOSTAT | 1ZZ INJECTORS | TB SPACER | BLITZ SRI NGK PLUGS, COILS & MAF | DC HEADERS | CUSTOM 2.25" EXHAUST GTSPEC STRUT BAR, MID & 4-PT LOWER BRACES TANABE FRONT & WHITELINE REAR SWAY BARS W/ POLY BUSHINGS TBW SKID PLATE | FULLRIVER AGM BATTERY | MOBIL 1 EP + PROLUBE
|
|
|
|
|
|
#31 |
|
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!
Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 2,332
|
I get it once in a while, under WOT for extended periods of time. I also have a CAI and a non-standard MAF intake section, so it's possible the ECU is just getting confused. Or was it the MAF out of range? I dunno, I get P0101, P0170 and P0171 pretty regularly. My ScangaugeII clears that right up.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
conundrum562
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007 S Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 79
|
Nice well hopefully I don't get codes anymore, It's annoying. Without the 1ZZ I kept getting P0171 after cleaning the MAF sensor.
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------- BLITZ SC | CERAMIC 6301 BEARINGS | MICRO-IMAGE CRANK | NST PULLEYS TRD 71C THERMOSTAT | 1ZZ INJECTORS | TB SPACER | BLITZ SRI NGK PLUGS, COILS & MAF | DC HEADERS | CUSTOM 2.25" EXHAUST GTSPEC STRUT BAR, MID & 4-PT LOWER BRACES TANABE FRONT & WHITELINE REAR SWAY BARS W/ POLY BUSHINGS TBW SKID PLATE | FULLRIVER AGM BATTERY | MOBIL 1 EP + PROLUBE
|
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!
Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 2,332
|
If your MAF is clean, P0171 means an intake leak. I've had problems with the bolts on the end of the plenum coming loose and causing vacuum leak at idle and pressure leaks under boost. A bit of loc-tite red did the trick. You should also do a vapor check--get a can of carb or brake cleaner and spray a little of it along the intake components. If the engine surges, you have a leak in that spot. If you need new gaskets for the Blitz, I may have a spare set around here somewhere.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#34 | |
|
conundrum562
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007 S Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 79
|
Quote:
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------- BLITZ SC | CERAMIC 6301 BEARINGS | MICRO-IMAGE CRANK | NST PULLEYS TRD 71C THERMOSTAT | 1ZZ INJECTORS | TB SPACER | BLITZ SRI NGK PLUGS, COILS & MAF | DC HEADERS | CUSTOM 2.25" EXHAUST GTSPEC STRUT BAR, MID & 4-PT LOWER BRACES TANABE FRONT & WHITELINE REAR SWAY BARS W/ POLY BUSHINGS TBW SKID PLATE | FULLRIVER AGM BATTERY | MOBIL 1 EP + PROLUBE
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Vitz RS Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Posts: 272
|
Glad you got it sorted out.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#36 |
|
やりすぎだ~
|
You're starting to go off-topic.
If you read other threads about NST pulleys, your question would most likely have been answered. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| For Sale: 1ZZ Throttle Body and 0.25" aluminum wheel spacers | m911gt | Items for Sale by private party | 6 | 04-25-2009 08:52 PM |
| swap for 2zz-ge???? | yarisTOONR82 | Performance Modifications | 12 | 03-23-2007 07:15 PM |