![]() |
|
|
|
#19 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris LB Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 198
|
Got it, did the USB mod, but can't get the USB/ipod/iphone to work. I always get "device error" on the iphone and the three ipods i tried all get "Error 4." The error 4 is too much current, which makes sense because the ipods were the old old old ipod videos, and the charging is different. So that would explain that. But I'm stumped on the iphone not working.
On the bright side, I have my console AUX back! and the unit sounds GREAT! EDIT: Never mind! My USB mod was wired backward. Because I wasn't paying enough attention. Fixed, and now I have full iPod control through the HU, great sound, and my factory AUX is back in service. Awesome! Last edited by PatrickJohnson; 08-03-2012 at 12:38 AM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |
| Install a Yaris deck into a Matrix... bad idea?? Help needed!! | SimmZ | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 4 | 12-17-2006 01:01 AM |