Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-23-2007, 07:22 PM   #19
Vanderkitten

Drives: 2007 Yaris Hatchback
I think we need a picture of your garage!!
Megan Racing http://www.meganracing.com
Les Schwab Tires http://www.lesschwab.com
317 graphics http://www.317graphics.com
Vanderkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 07:41 PM   #20
redyaris
Shiny Chromey Coolness

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinyaris View Post
thanks to all for your fabolous feedback and all.
so i think this is what ill do since i already have range rover and escalade far as big car and i have my modified EVo9 with over 500whp to the wheels and a porsche for the weekend cruiser so i guess i dont need the size i just wanted to save on gas but have a car that looks damn sporty when its freaken fixed up..............................so i guess i will try to get my YARI.
Newsflash: Yaris now attracting Porsche owners!

Whats next, will we be overtaken by Enzo owners?
Old 06-23-2007, 11:43 PM   #21
jdgriswald
5-Door Envy

Drives: '08 Scion xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinyaris View Post
and i also got quoted yesterday at the dealer for a YARIS lb with powerpackage for $12.375 before tax and license........want u guys think.
Sounds more like a Convenience Package price...beware. Power Package equipped usually start at $13.2K minimum.
jdgriswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 01:34 AM   #22
forpinks

Drives: 03 Toyota Corolla S modded,
OOOHHH!!! I'll tell you this, the xB is much cheaper featurewise but it does have 29MPGHWY and does look like a toaster now rather than the use to be box...

The Yaris on the other hand has a turn on a dime ability, you can use spare change to pay its down payment and even gasoline, it can be used to play soccer (using the car) and can get 40-50MPG and also the Yaris is a perfect auto sports car (all you need are stabi-bars, spring, better rubber and a nice sounding exhaust)

IT IS YOU CHOICE THOUGH, BUT IF YOUR GONNA GET AT and dont know stick, give yourself the favor and buy the xB or else you'll be a "little girl"...

If MT, don't get the xB because its shifter is like a stick stuck in a pillow! and clutch is made of airbags and foam...

BUT YOU JUST GOTTA LOVE IT....
forpinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 01:40 AM   #23
smokinyaris

Drives: bad boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdgriswald View Post
Sounds more like a Convenience Package price...beware. Power Package equipped usually start at $13.2K minimum.
i went to the dealer yesterday and it was a bayonblue or wat ever its called but its not my that of color so i ask the sells manager to order me a white one for the same price and yes he agreed to find me a white one....i know it has a powerpackage since the car i almost bought had all the power windows and lock and even keyless entry............any how i think its a nice DD car but i'll enjoy even more once its freaken fixed up.
smokinyaris is offline   Reply With Quote