Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2007, 01:37 AM   #343
swng
 
swng's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 3-dr auto RS
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: BC
Posts: 1,051
To those who have just got or are about to get their new Yari, congratulations and enjoy, especially the fuel economy !
swng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 09:43 AM   #344
15thJuneYarisNamedHaris
 
Drives: Yaris YR 5 door Caribbean Blue
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 10
Smile

I'm waiting on a Cacade blue 5 door YR manual Yaris. It will be built on June 15th. My first car of my own, very exciting
15thJuneYarisNamedHaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 09:40 PM   #345
joe keeney
 
Drives: yaris 2 door hatch
Join Date: May 2007
Location: hemphill texas
Posts: 193
Just got mine 2 weeks ago. 2 door hatch power pack aluminum wheel upgrade/ keyless entry boyou blue. What a sweet little car everyone loves it. Great website for a great car.
joe keeney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 11:29 PM   #346
laszlo
 
laszlo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 black 3 dr
Join Date: May 2007
Location: ventura cal
Posts: 136
just got my yaris 4-30-07 3dr black love it i also have 2002 wrx
i like the fourm alot
laszlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 06:02 AM   #347
spinejaruk
 
spinejaruk's Avatar
 
Drives: Venetian Silver Yaris
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 31
Got my yaris just over a month ago - great little car - some F*@~ker put a six inch scratch on the side of my car this morning, looks like done by a key (likely to be one of my neighbours - if I find out who!). Looks like I'll look at the scratch section on this forum to see what I can do....Great forum btw
spinejaruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 12:56 PM   #348
kapo
Argentina Presente!
 
Drives: 07 White LB
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pasadena, California
Posts: 111
Hi all, my name is Miguel.. I live in Stevenson Ranch (near Santa Clarita, California). I was looking for a car to lower my payments, save gas (I was paying almost 400 in gas each month), and lower my insurance of my previous car... and yesterday afternoon.. and a 4-5 hours later, I got this..


and this how I want it to look like in a near future..



Im planning on putting lowering springs (I will have a question in the suspension forum), tdr muffler, and a RPM Gauge.

kapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 01:11 PM   #349
LucaItalia83
 
LucaItalia83's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris '07 D4D M-MT
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Garda Lake -Italy - Verona
Posts: 27
Red face

Greeting from Italia !!, I get my Yaris ( this month. we hope )
__________________
NEW YARIS 1.4 D4D -M-MT -90 HP - SILVER GREY - SOL
- 4 PARKING SENSOR -
- BLUETOOTH PLUS -
- AUTOMATIC GEARSHIFT -
*- -*
LucaItalia83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 05:06 PM   #350
SLIK4
Michael
 
SLIK4's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Silver Yaris Sedan
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Clearwater, Kansas
Posts: 281
Hey from the midwest

just got my yaris this past weekend and am lovin it so far
SLIK4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 09:26 PM   #351
PolrWht07
Building my Yaris
 
PolrWht07's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Polar White Yaris Sedan
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 76
Had my Yaris 4 door for two days and I absolutely love it!
PolrWht07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:09 PM   #352
swng
 
swng's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 3-dr auto RS
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: BC
Posts: 1,051
Congratulations guys!
swng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 11:50 PM   #353
petesimac
 
Drives: Yaris LB
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 89
Just bought a LB today; I pick it up tomorrow! It's a meteorite metallic -- I think I got that right, you know, the silver one; 5 spd, power package, side airbags and curtain airbags, 60/40 split, sliding, fold-flat rear seats, etc., etc. I'm so excited.
petesimac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 03:38 AM   #354
enor2501
I've made a post!
 
Drives: Polar White Yaris LB
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bellevue
Posts: 1
Just got a Yaris today. Polar White LB 5 speed. Got it for cheaper insurance/gas like most people. I miss my WRX but I'm loving the Yaris so far :)

I've been poking around here a bit while waiting to get my car, so just wanted to say hi.
enor2501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 07:56 AM   #355
flutemaker
I've made a post!
 
Drives: yaris hatchback
Join Date: May 2007
Location: maryland
Posts: 1
Hey now....got a 2007, 5 speed manual, hatchback Yaris that recently got 45mpg on a long road trip. Average speed around 60, with A/C running and windows up. Noticed several cars that passed me more than once. Guess they had to stop for gas.
flutemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 08:20 AM   #356
Sabina74
Yaris Lover!!!
 
Drives: Yaris 1.0 Sol 5 doors liftback
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Roma (Italy)
Posts: 150
Send a message via MSN to Sabina74
congratulations for the choice!!!
__________________
Sabina74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 11:59 AM   #357
amt135a
 
amt135a's Avatar
 
Drives: 3D LB
Join Date: May 2007
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 13
the wait is wearing me out been 13 days and it looks like over another week before delivery i haven't even seen one upclose nor have i even test drove one but if it is half as good as all you say i am sure it will be just fine thank for all the good reads
amt135a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:28 PM   #358
glxBoSS
 
Drives: 2007 Nautical Blue Yaris Sedan
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Hatfield
Posts: 19
BoSS checking in also.. Got mine last week and happy to report 33 MPG on the first tank.
glxBoSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 01:20 PM   #359
Rizzo
 
Rizzo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 5-Door Hatchback
Join Date: May 2007
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 40
Hi there! I just got my yaris last week, and I've been made fun of quite a bit for our instant attachment. I've never owned a car before (and mostly borrowed my parents' mini-van) so the idea of a fuel efficient and fun to drive vehicle is pretty wonderful.

They also laugh when I say with excitement that I've found a place called yarisworld.com, but I know better. Heh.
Rizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 06:45 PM   #360
Thotprawsis
 
Drives: '07 Blazin' Blue LB
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 201
Been lurking around here for about a week, thought I sould say, hi! Bought my 2007 3LB last Friday. Lovin it and this is one awesome site...Thanks for all the cool ideas!
Thotprawsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:31 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.