Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2007, 08:14 PM   #361
tapuleo
 
tapuleo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 White Liftback
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lacey, WA
Posts: 19
Bought me a white one two days ago in Olympia, WA! Pretty slick little car.
tapuleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 11:13 PM   #362
adamschneider
 
adamschneider's Avatar
 
Drives: Bayou Blue 2dr, AT
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 67
Secured mine yesterday; it's on a boat that will be docking in Portland tomorrow, and I should have my hands on it by the end of the week: Bayou Blue liftback with AT, no fancy options other than the "cold-weather package" that all Yarises here in the NW come with whether you like it or not...

I just need to pick up a $100 stereo at Circuit City and I'll be good to go.
adamschneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:16 AM   #363
iLuvMyYaris
I've made a post!
 
iLuvMyYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: Black Liftback
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Panorama City, CA
Posts: 1
Send a message via AIM to iLuvMyYaris
I got my '07--black sand pearl , manual-trans, w/power package--Liftback on 3/7/07. I bought it two days after my '90 2-door Integra got stolen in front of a movie theater. I've named it Trouble and put a decal of Stitch with the phrase underneath him, "Here Comes Trouble". I love this car!! Will put pictures soon!
iLuvMyYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 12:07 AM   #364
LOKink
 
Drives: 2007 3dr Lift Back
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Crestview, Fl/ Stafford, Va
Posts: 15
Hey everyone.
My name is Jeff and I own a 2007 Chevy Colorado ZQ8 and my girl Friend owns a 2007 Toyota Yaris Lift back.

We live in Moreno Valley, Ca. She is a full time student at UCR and I am a Marine.

I am big into modding vehicles. And I have tons of questions about the yaris. So hopefully this forum awesome and helps me out.

Here is a pic.

LOKink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:49 AM   #365
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom
 
eTiMaGo's Avatar
 
Drives: lil red 5-door
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
nice! that truck's barely taller than the Yaris

Well, be sure to have a good read and search around here, most likely anything you can think of has already been discussed (but probably not done )
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.
- Robert Jackson


Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 11:19 AM   #366
LOKink
 
Drives: 2007 3dr Lift Back
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Crestview, Fl/ Stafford, Va
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo View Post
nice! that truck's barely taller than the Yaris

Well, be sure to have a good read and search around here, most likely anything you can think of has already been discussed (but probably not done )
Thanks for the welcome, My truck wont be taller than the yaris for much longer. I am getting ready to do a 3/3 drop on it. The things I am going to do to the yaris is some wheels and tires, and a nav system.
LOKink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 02:49 PM   #367
Jakub01
 
Jakub01's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 1.3 MMT SOL
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Praha, CZ, Europe
Posts: 2
Hello fans

Hello All

From this moment i forgot all my previous Ford cars, and Im now owner of Toyota Yaris 1.3 MMT in Blue metalic :)
Its a fantastic "Big-Small Yaris"
Jakub01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 03:50 PM   #368
kurokoma-kun
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris HB
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: my own little world
Posts: 1,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakub01 View Post
Hello All

From this moment i forgot all my previous Ford cars, and Im now owner of Toyota Yaris 1.3 MMT in Blue metalic :)
Its a fantastic "Big-Small Yaris"
Welcome!
__________________
my yaris, kurokoma-kun
kurokoma-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 01:42 AM   #369
adamschneider
 
adamschneider's Avatar
 
Drives: Bayou Blue 2dr, AT
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 67
Got my Yaris today: liftback, auto transmission, Bayou Blue, basic model (cold-weather package only).

So far, so good -- only minor complaints yet are (1) the key can be tricky to get into the door locks, and (2) my god, the trunk is small!
adamschneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:56 AM   #370
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
I test drove 5 yaris and I fell in love with this Jade Sea one. It would be one week old tomorrow and yes, I am new to this forum. ^_^
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 02:35 AM   #371
azncharm
 
azncharm's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris White LB A/T
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: MO, USA
Posts: 8
Smile

Hello everyone! I just got my Yaris Liftback this Monday (June 11). I am one very happy man! White, Automatic, Power Package, Teflon Exterior Paint & Interior Fabric Protection, Side Body Sticker. Accessories ordered: Spoiler, Mudguard, Door Sill, Arm Rest. Also bought White Racing Wheels. Will post pics soon!
azncharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 12:16 AM   #372
eggyolk808
 
Drives: White S Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 808 state
Posts: 34
Hello!

hello! just joined the forums and i just got my yaris a little less than a month ago. It's a White S Sedan that's all stock except for the tint. I got bored today so i painted the engine cover. yeah... idk if it was a good choice? Anyways, i ordered a AEM CAI yesterday so i'm VERY excited about that! can't wait till it comes! Here are some pics
Attached Images
  
eggyolk808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 05:31 PM   #373
sherryberry
 
sherryberry's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Blazing Blue Yaris
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,305
Send a message via AIM to sherryberry Send a message via MSN to sherryberry Send a message via Yahoo to sherryberry
Hello all, I'm desperately waiting for my blazing blue LB yaris to get here. They say it's suppose to be here any day now. I've waited for three weeks already! Oh man, I hate waiting. Anyway, I can't wait to start driving it and discuss how awesome it is here :) please comfort me as I impatiently wait for it!
sherryberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:23 AM   #374
sniperheart
believes in time machines
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by RodimusPrime View Post
Well It looks like I'm new here and about ready to jump on sub-compact bandwagon. Been poking around your forum for a while now collecting initial impressions of the Yaris and the development of accessories for such a unique vehicle.

I'm currently long-hualing it with a Dodge and the cost of ownership plus truck esque like gas mileage of the Intrepid is wearing thin on my nerves. My premature thought was to jump for a Fit S but I'm becoming more swayed in the direction of the Yairs LB. We'll see how things come around within the next few months.
Where in OK are you? I got my Yaris in Tulsa last weekend and I love it.
__________________
sniperheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:09 AM   #375
kr1
Show & Go
 
kr1's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris HSD -12, GT86 -12
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 18
Hey everyone.
My name is Kristian and I own a 2006 Toyota Yaris Lift back and Toyota Celica TS 2005.

Next week 2.7.2007 I got my new Yaris 1,8 TS
then this (in picture) old yaris is history

I live in Finland.

Here is a pic my yaris, next week I put new pic from Yaris 1,8 TS

kr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:40 PM   #376
majicmeow
I am the Stig
 
majicmeow's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris RS Hatch
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Saskatoon, Canada
Posts: 6
Send a message via MSN to majicmeow
Hey there!

Just picked up my 2007 YARiS RS Hatch (Canadian LB). A/T/C/Pw/Pl. She's Black Sand Pearl with an auto.

I tell ya, Im a BMW tech 5 days a week and after 5 days of ownership, I can already tell that the YARiS is a better car than a BMW!!

Cant wait to contribute to the community!

Ciao,

-Aaron
__________________
"Technology is the only substitute for cubic inches"™
Your friendly neighborhood BMW technician!

RCTS Canada - Your Toyota Tuning Specialists!
www.rctscanada.com
----
1983 MA67 Supra - 1830000original km
2007 YARiS RS HB - 450km!
majicmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 02:08 AM   #377
gsalsiri
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris RS 4Dr Silver
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 29
Hey, Im also new to this forum. I'm currently waiting for my silver Yaris RS. Supposed to be here any day. Pretty excited.
gsalsiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:16 AM   #378
sherryberry
 
sherryberry's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Blazing Blue Yaris
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,305
Send a message via AIM to sherryberry Send a message via MSN to sherryberry Send a message via Yahoo to sherryberry
Welcome, gsalsiri. I know what it's like to wait for a yaris and have them say anytime now it's nerve-wrecking. Anyway, hope you enjoy your new car when ya get it!
sherryberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.