![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 07 YARIS HATCH 5 DOOR Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Montreal Qc
Posts: 354
|
ok I`m blond or stupid... or both... I can read and I can search but I am unable to understand this...!!! is there a grafic somewhere with the plug wirh numbers and a list of what wire does what? yea I know it's sound weird but I just don't want to plug it wrong :(
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 07 YARIS HATCH 5 DOOR Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Montreal Qc
Posts: 354
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Keep your vehicle protected! | sqcomp | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 17 | 09-10-2009 02:02 AM |
| Factory wire harness or plastic aftermarket piece for aftermarket radio????? | Yarisguy13 | Great Lakes | 1 | 09-17-2007 10:14 AM |
| Keyless Entry Wire Colors? | Kaeon | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 0 | 09-16-2007 02:39 PM |
| Radio Wire Diagram????? | Yarisguy13 | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 1 | 04-18-2007 10:58 PM |