![]() |
|
|
|
#37 | |
|
MORDSITH
Drives: 2007 Yaris Hatchback Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Collingwood, ON
Posts: 632
|
Quote:
__________________
2007 Yaris Hatchback 5 Door LE, Manual, Package B, Bayou Blue Metallic |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
![]() Drives: toyota 07 yaris Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: rhode island
Posts: 11
|
Probably a good place for you to hide very private things like condoms, porn, or a gun. You can also use it to compile all your speeding tickets since God can remember LOL.
________________ Toyota 07 Yaris - Get the Toyota 07 Yaris Catalog by Toyota Motors |
|
|
|
|
|
#39 | |
|
Small Car Lover
|
Quote:
__________________
You may look good on the beach but in reality you're a pompus, egotistical jerk. "I was never on the beach with you..."and you never will. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
![]() ![]() |
Has anyone removed the door? Got a pic?
__________________
2007 Yaris HB Polar White 15" Black Feather Konig's Viper Remote Start Alarm System 20% Window Tint All Around |
|
|
|
|
|
#41 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris S Sedan color Flint Mica Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Country: USA, State: Georgia, City: Hampton
Posts: 284
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
![]() ![]() |
glove box door i think
|
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
![]() |
I so wanted the LB but I wanted it with Power options and Toyota feels people in New England like manual features....I would have had to wait forever and I was in the market for a new car...
So i have the damn sport....but it still has 8 damn cup holders...I wish it had three glove compartments
__________________
www.crystalstailsmeowww.blogspot.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
![]() ![]() |
Perhaps what I love most about the Yaris HB, the third glove compartment.
__________________
2007 Yaris HB Polar White 15" Black Feather Konig's Viper Remote Start Alarm System 20% Window Tint All Around |
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: 2014 White VITZ Join Date: May 2007
Location: Huntington Bch, CA
Posts: 4,936
|
Yeah, I like all the compartments in the HB too. I keep my umbrella very handy in the driver's side box.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46 |
![]() ![]() Drives: Bayou Blue 2dr, AT Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 67
|
I keep coupons and cards (library card, Blockbuster card, etc.) in the left side.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Gas reciepts, state parks pass, insurance card, shift light cover, hospital ID in the driver box, bandana, boonie cap in the upper passenger, tire pressure guage, leatherman, flashlight, pen, hill country map in the lower passenger. 10x better than having only one large glovebox.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris Hatchback Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 15
|
I love having 3 glove boxes, and all of the different compartments in the hatchback...
In the bottom passenger glove box I keep the yaris manual and insurance papers. In the glove box above that I keep a box of tissues and moisturiser. On the driver side glove box, I keep the aux cord for my iPod, when its not connected to the stereo. |
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
![]() ![]() Drives: White, Sedan Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Central/Upstate, NY
Posts: 63
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
i have my registration, insurance and some other crap i cannot remember in there. As long as I know where everything is.. that's good enough for me.
__________________
Don't Milk the Cat! -Said by me during a game of Cranium.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51 | |
|
46 and 2, just ahead...
Drives: 07 Yaris sedan Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Johnstown, PA
Posts: 533
|
Quote:
...ella...ella...ella...aye...aye...aye... My apologies. The OCD side of me wouldn't let that one go.
__________________
Zero to Sixty in just fifteen minutes... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
UGHH i hate that umbrella song
__________________
Don't Milk the Cat! -Said by me during a game of Cranium.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
![]() Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris RS Join Date: May 2007
Location: Victoria, BC Canada
Posts: 25
|
Let's see, I've got a travel thing of Kleenex, a pack of cigarettes, a lighter, and a pack of gum in there.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
![]() Drives: 2007 Silver Hatchback Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 5
|
Driver's Side:
Sunglasses (when not wearing them) Spare change Receipts for gas, etc. Pens Epi-Pen (when it isn't in my door pockets) Passengers side upper: Random crap/empty Passengers side lower: Yaris manuals Registration Proof of Insurance Yeah, I try to keep the car MOSTLY clean. I actually use one of the compartments on the sides of the center console for trash too.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|