![]() |
|
|
|
#523 | |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#524 |
|
Yaris Driver
Drives: Yaris Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 7
|
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but not new to Yaris...been driving one for a few years now (I have the sedan). I saw that recently a Yaris (albeit a diesel, manual transmission one I think) achieved 80MPG in a mileage tournament of some kind. They probably had a great driver to thank for that, but it also confirms my suspicions that the Yaris is just about the best B-class car around.
Unfortunately, though, I don't know much about cars, which is why I'm here. |
|
|
|
|
|
#525 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
^ you knew enough to make the the right choice in style and value.....good enough inmy book, lol. Welcome
|
|
|
|
|
|
#526 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Welcome noobs!
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#527 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Canoe bees!!
__________________
some people are little slinkies. . . . .they are really good for nothing. . . .but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs. Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#528 |
![]() |
GOT MY YARIS TODAY!!! its the greatest feeling ever
![]() also my first car ever its a black 2008 4 door manual with power package just want to thank everyone. This website made me so much more educated on the car itself and allowed me to get the good deal i got. Once again, if it wasn't for you guys, i'll probably would have paid a lot more for a lot less ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() :c lap:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#529 |
|
Beast
|
Nice nice parce =D
__________________
![]() One you've taken a yaris for a spin, there's no turning back. Its a Chao!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#530 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
some people are little slinkies. . . . .they are really good for nothing. . . .but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs. Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#531 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2009 Meteorite Metallic LB MT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 810
|
Welcome Shanti and Casper !!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#532 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
welcome DJ
|
|
|
|
|
|
#533 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
If you replace a few key parts on the Yaris, the fun factor can go WAY up. Start with the NST pulley kit, then do the CAI, followed b the header and muffler (get a straight pipe style one, maybe a madallion?) and then lower it, put some sticky tires and deacent rims o it, and see what you think. $2,000 tops if you do all the work yourself, and you will have a BLAST in this car. I love taunting real racer type cars into burning tires with a car that has less than 125 HP at the tires. Then when I do race thm, and they hear my engine over theirs (it's a loud car after that stock muffler and header come off) it really pisses them off. The highlight of my day usually. One guy even commented on my car once, saying it's LOUD, and he really likes it. He even asked me for advice, and I felt bad because I didn't quite know what to tell him. I didn't bore out or delete the resonators or cat's... and I didn't do anything too serious to the exhaust or intake. Just a CAI, header, and muffler. Just try some stuf and see what you think.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#534 |
![]() Drives: 2009 Yaris S 3dr Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: MI
Posts: 4
|
Hi everybody, here is my 2009 S 3dr LB...
I live in Michigan and as I understand you can not get an S model here, so I had my dealer find me one on the east coast and ship it here... (pics attached) |
|
|
|
|
|
#535 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Welcome to the forum! Best of luck with it!
__________________
some people are little slinkies. . . . .they are really good for nothing. . . .but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs. Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#536 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Looks good, Jafo. welcome
|
|
|
|
|
|
#537 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Welcome to YW noobs.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#538 |
![]() Drives: 2009 Yaris S 3dr Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: MI
Posts: 4
|
What do you guys think about those stock wheels/tires? Should I go bigger or just get a drop?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#539 | |
|
I really LOVE this car!!!
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
|
Quote:
Congrats on the new car. Excellent choice.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#540 |
![]() Drives: 2009 Yaris S 3dr Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: MI
Posts: 4
|
Thanks for the replies guys. So far I added door sill protectors, M/T sport pedals and all weather floor mats (OEM for yaris - canada, US dealers don't have them)... I also like 2009 alloys, so I think I'll just go with a drop!
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 9 | 06-06-2017 12:51 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |