Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 10:18 PM   #559
lil'egg
I've made a post!
 
lil'egg's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Yaris HB (polar white)
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 1
Smile


New to Yarisworld! Just bought my baby a week ago today!
Just saying hello!
lil'egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:28 PM   #560
TheRealEnth
Beast
 
TheRealEnth's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Blz Blu LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 1,365
Send a message via AIM to TheRealEnth
Congrats egg =D you will have a lot of fun with it and welcome to the forums.
__________________

One you've taken a yaris for a spin, there's no turning back.
Its a Chao!!!
TheRealEnth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:55 PM   #561
XYaris
 
Drives: '09 Yaris LB
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 152
Proud new owner of an '09 LB here. Just hit 700 miles today but already have 17" black Privat Netz on it. Perfect timing with the winter potholes but the car looks way better.
XYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:59 PM   #562
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
Welcome to YarisWorld! Your car reminds me of this other new member, Zacharyaris. He had a very simliar car.

Haven't seen too many posts from him though.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:47 AM   #563
Geology
 
Drives: 2009 5 Door Carmine Red
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 6
Hello All! I walked out to my brand new, not even a month old car and a little card was stuck under my windshield wiper. The car said, YarisWorld.com. Now I am here.

Seems like a pretty knowledgeable group of people lurking around this site.

I have a 2009 5door Carmine Red beauty.
Geology is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:05 AM   #564
TheRealEnth
Beast
 
TheRealEnth's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Blz Blu LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 1,365
Send a message via AIM to TheRealEnth
Congrats and welcome to the world of yarii =). The people here are very nice and helpful.
__________________

One you've taken a yaris for a spin, there's no turning back.
Its a Chao!!!
TheRealEnth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 07:12 AM   #565
Inspector14
 
Drives: 09 Yaris hatch, Meteor Metal
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Anchorage, AK
Posts: 60
Hello!

Glad this community is here, has already provided me with valuable information about my new car!

checking in with a 2009 3 door Liftback. man this thing is a blast to drive, especially on ice and snow!
Inspector14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 12:38 PM   #566
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Welcome aboard noobs!Name:  zbug.gif
Views: 448
Size:  10.8 KB
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 06:06 PM   #567
JetfireK
 
Drives: 2008 3 Dr Liftback
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Slidell, LA
Posts: 113
Hello All,
My goodness, I have not been here for a while and have been unable to log in for also a while ...I cannot imagine what happened with Yaris World and there being a hacker? I can't find my Garage and would make a new one if I could remember how to make my Garage....I also had several posts from the past but they too are gone...Whatever happened I am so sorry because I love Yaris World and all the wonderful people and looking at their wonderful Yaris Cars as well as other cars they have posted...I bought a tail pipe cover that looks bigger than the car! LOL Instaled a hidden GPS, put some Yaris door stickers and the liftgates little rubber cover...and the car is so cute...
JetfireK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:54 AM   #568
yaris-me
Learn to Relax
 
Drives: 2007, Meteorite, LB
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Anaheim, CA
Posts: 2,070
Hi,

I'm new to YW, but I've been visiting for a while. I really enjoy checking this blog. I find everyone so helpful and entertaining. I've had my Yaris for 21 months and have over 30K miles. It is a great car all around. Everyone, take care and have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
yaris-me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:46 PM   #569
Cobolt
Waiting for her 09 Yaris!
 
Drives: 2003 Toyota Tacoma
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by natethegreat38 View Post
good work! Why Jan 5? Why not sooner??
Because it's not being shipped to my dealership until then :/
Cobolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:40 PM   #570
Revsson
 
Drives: 2009 Meteorite Metallic LB MT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 810
Welcome to YW !
Revsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 06:42 PM   #571
HerName'sMinnie
Lab Rat
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris 3dr LB Bayou Blue
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ames, Iowa
Posts: 4
She just got to her new home!

FINALLY....Ive been glued to this forum for weeks in anticipation.
just drove home a:

2009 3dr LB

feel like im in a dream, everything went so smooth!
Got 2.9 APR and Geico gave me a sweet deal on insurance.

A big thanx for all you members do and will do to help me!!

-Jeff-
HerName'sMinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 07:50 PM   #572
Bob_VT
 
Bob_VT's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vermont
Posts: 1,704
Welcome to the madness!!! Congrats on the new Yaris! Bayou Blue rules!
__________________
some people are little slinkies. . . . .they are really good for nothing. . . .but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.


Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy
Bob_VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 10:34 PM   #573
YAR1S
 
YAR1S's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue)
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,602
Send a message via AIM to YAR1S
:O SOMEONE HAS THE SAME HUBCAPS AS ME!!!! hahaha... sorry thought that was funny... I see Im not the only one who shops at walmart ;p
YAR1S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 11:07 AM   #574
MadMax
 
MadMax's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris Liftback (Sprocket)
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Antonio, Texas!
Posts: 2,799
tubacase

What are those icons on your driver's side door...kill markings?

Cheers! M2
MadMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 09:51 PM   #575
zombiegeisha
Gamer Chick
 
zombiegeisha's Avatar
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris '07
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 19
Send a message via AIM to zombiegeisha
Hi there! I've been visiting every now and then, checking out how people upgrade/modify their yarii. I finally decided to sign up!

I'm interested in learning how to customize my car.

Yes, I am a newb... be nice!
Merry Christmas!!!!
__________________
This is Miyuki -
zombiegeisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 10:30 AM   #576
DFA
Compulsive Washer
 
DFA's Avatar
 
Drives: 08' AT Meteorite Metallic LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Panama City, Panama
Posts: 395
Send a message via MSN to DFA
Welcome to YW!
__________________

DFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:40 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.