Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 11:57 PM   #1
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanYaris View Post
Yes 205 40 17<< on the car right now

225 40 18

215 40 17
youve got 18s on the rear? LOL

I like the stance very much, nice work. Will you be rolling your fenders though? I'm sure 225 will rub at the rears
__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:25 PM   #2
mario98c
 
mario98c's Avatar
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris Sedan 09 STD
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 1,227
My Yaris with new wheels.
__________________
mario98c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 03:29 AM   #3
destroyerjp
I've made a post!
 
Drives: 2009 Vios
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 1
Hey Guys!

I'm new here. Sharing some pics of my 09' Vios E from Malaysia.

Only done minor stuff so far. Ducktail spoiler, 2007-2009 'S' spec skirts. 16" rims wrapped in 205/55/R16 Yokohama S drives.
Attached Images
    

Last edited by destroyerjp; 06-17-2010 at 03:42 AM.
destroyerjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 04:05 PM   #4
Vioz
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 227
Send a message via AIM to Vioz
I think he put blue LED's on the inside of the handle or doesn't garm sell those handles? or was garm's LED handles on the outside?
__________________
a.k.a. "Aothachos"

Vioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:24 PM   #5
GeneralDon7
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Frederick, MD
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vioz View Post
I think he put blue LED's on the inside of the handle or doesn't garm sell those handles? or was garm's LED handles on the outside?
I believe his were for the outside.
GeneralDon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:32 PM   #6
fujiwaru
 
fujiwaru's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Oahu,Hawaii
Posts: 255
Is that a Gran Turismo sticker i see on the windshield and rear window? lol
__________________
- Arvin
fujiwaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:39 AM   #7
link
 
Drives: belta
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: singapore
Posts: 18
Yes, that Gran Turismo decals!
Was thinking whether to add racing strips to it
link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 02:11 AM   #8
changchewsoon
 
Drives: Vios Turbo
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 190
Send a message via MSN to changchewsoon Send a message via Yahoo to changchewsoon
everybody's yaris sedan/vios here is looking good!
__________________
454 whp, 1.7 bar boost, pump gas, water/meth.
501 whp, 2.2 bar boost, pump gas + avgas, no water/meth.
www.viosturbo.com - World's first 500 WHP 1NZ-FE
changchewsoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 05:26 PM   #9
AdeJong 03
"Stealth Runner"
 
AdeJong 03's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris-S Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 510
got my car featured on the iputinwork site

AdeJong 03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:02 AM   #10
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeJong 03 View Post
got my car featured on the iputinwork site

Congratulations!!! I visit that site often... the very first yaris sedan on "Iputinwork.com"

I hope I get to be featured there one day... will be getting my Work Euroline DHs in a few weeks.
__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:13 AM   #11
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4
 
JumpmanYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SO. INDIANA
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
I like them wheels KL looks better
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw07gt
All of your junk is slow and you couldn't regulate the backside of my ballsack if I gave you an AR15 and 13 border patrol agents.
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:53 PM   #12
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanYaris View Post
I like them wheels KL looks better
Thanks
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:14 AM   #13
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
Okay, since I was a third way into the wear bar on two of my tires and half a mm away from the bars on the other two, I decided to get new tires. I wanted the General Exclaim UHP, and then just repair and powder coat my "Ikari's". But for the same price or less, I found a set of Giovanni G817H with Lexani LX9100's. So since I also wanted a more flush look, as well as something less sporty looking, I picked them up. On to the pics (yeah, I know my car is really dirty, it rained outta no where).

Old rims and dead Falken's weigh in at 38.4 lbs each.




G-Line's with the 100% Lexani tires weigh in at 40.6 lbs each :(

























Don't mind my legs and feet :p


Well, this is what happens when you're flush and don't have stretched tires:







Started smelling burning rubber within a mile of driving (total of 4 people in the car), and just drove for about 5 miles total (couldn't turn back right away). I had someone pull up next to me and tell me to roll down my window to say that one of my tires was smoking :(

I'll be taking out the rear hub spacers, and install them only for shows. I'll also be putting some rubber spring spacers in the rear.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:17 AM   #14
derickveliz2
 
derickveliz2's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan "S"
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central, MA
Posts: 2,722
.
Very nice Kao! as usually

These picture are my favorites:



and...


.


The rubber spring spacers works for me very good, let me know how it goes taking the spacer out, with my primitive tools I just can't take them out.

Looking good...

.
derickveliz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:44 PM   #15
Herbicidal
Just a Herbicidal maniac.
 
Herbicidal's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris S Sedan Flint Mica
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Roseville, CA - USA.
Posts: 450
I like the new rims too Kaotic! We somehow gotta connect for a sedan photo shoot. Maybe take part of a day and head up the road past the Foresthill bridge. There is a lake back there (past the town of Foresthill) and the road goes for quite a ways into the mountains. It would be a fun drive!
__________________
2008 Toyota Yaris (Vios) 'S' sedan, Flint Mica, dropped on TRD springs, TRD anti-sway bar. Tinted rear windows. Lenso Samurai SC02 hyper black 17" x 7" rims, wrapped in 205x40x17 Federal ss595's. Color matched eyelids. Vios badge. Body color trunk trim (was chrome). Lamin-X tint on rear tails. Custom center exit exhaust. Tanabe front strut tower brace.
Herbicidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:42 PM   #16
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbicidal View Post
I like the new rims too Kaotic! We somehow gotta connect for a sedan photo shoot. Maybe take part of a day and head up the road past the Foresthill bridge. There is a lake back there (past the town of Foresthill) and the road goes for quite a ways into the mountains. It would be a fun drive!
I'll be in Roseville this coming Thursday (22nd) for a few hours (don't want to drive back to Sac and then go back to Roseville after those few hours). I don't think my car will be clean since I'll be cleaning it on Friday for the NorCal meet. We can still do a photoshoot tho.

However, since I'm there for dropping my gf off for a test, she said be ready to pick her up when she calls. hahaha. I'll let you decide on this.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:57 PM   #17
Herbicidal
Just a Herbicidal maniac.
 
Herbicidal's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris S Sedan Flint Mica
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Roseville, CA - USA.
Posts: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
I'll be in Roseville this coming Thursday (22nd) for a few hours (don't want to drive back to Sac and then go back to Roseville after those few hours). I don't think my car will be clean since I'll be cleaning it on Friday for the NorCal meet. We can still do a photoshoot tho.

However, since I'm there for dropping my gf off for a test, she said be ready to pick her up when she calls. hahaha. I'll let you decide on this.
That may not work for me since I'm at work until 4pm. Do you have any weekends that you'll be up in this area?
__________________
2008 Toyota Yaris (Vios) 'S' sedan, Flint Mica, dropped on TRD springs, TRD anti-sway bar. Tinted rear windows. Lenso Samurai SC02 hyper black 17" x 7" rims, wrapped in 205x40x17 Federal ss595's. Color matched eyelids. Vios badge. Body color trunk trim (was chrome). Lamin-X tint on rear tails. Custom center exit exhaust. Tanabe front strut tower brace.
Herbicidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:43 PM   #18
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by derickveliz2 View Post
.
Very nice Kao! as usually

These picture are my favorites:



and...


.


The rubber spring spacers works for me very good, let me know how it goes taking the spacer out, with my primitive tools I just can't take them out.

Looking good...

.
Thanks. Taking out and putting in the hub spacers is pretty easy, especially if you are using the DIY guide here. But it's good to know that the rubber spring spacers works well.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
Official POLAR WHITE yaris thread wushumasterku Photo-Video-Media Gallery 477 08-27-2023 04:01 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:26 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.