Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2011, 05:12 PM   #1
Kal-El
 
Kal-El's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris S Sedan 5-Speed
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimona View Post
I think the interior looks like a gaudy bloody mess! Absolutely nothing I like about it. Even the steering wheel is ugly!
Really?

I would easily rate this the best looking and best quality interior in the sub-compact segment. Outside of maybe the digital speedo. Give me an analog display.
Kal-El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 10:11 PM   #2
detroiter
 
detroiter's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Polar White LB Auto
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 1,238
I'll bet you that plastic interior is harder than Ron Jeremy with 3 girls...
__________________
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
detroiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Did the Chevy Aveo is cheaper than the Yaris (from a newspaper)? SimmZ General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 3 08-30-2006 05:40 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:05 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.