![]() |
|
|
|
#55 |
![]() Drives: - Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 6
|
Same deal here - dealer said that side curtain airbags aren't an available option in the region here. Of course, when they did the search, they didn't have any at all elsewhere. Wish we could wait 6 weeks to replace the current car... guess they'll lose the sale.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#56 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 07 Yaris sedan Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Keremeos BC
Posts: 986
|
Count me in as well. I haven't driven into a lake lately (!), but what bothers me is the thought of a collision taking out the battery; that kills off the windows [I]and[I] the electric locks!
Sorry, I'll lock my own doors, and wind up my own windows, thanks... |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| When will the Yaris hit the showrooms at dealers? | Petrolhead | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 181 | 11-28-2011 07:03 AM |