![]() |
|
|
|
#739 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Howdy, i'm new to the yaris... and 4 cylinders. Going from 532 Hp to 100 something is a big change. However, my $20 dollar fill up still has me smiling
So, hello to all and hopefully I will come to appreciate this vehicle as much as I did my chevy.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#740 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2009 3dr LB Meteorite Metallic Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rockville, RI
Posts: 69
|
Had the car for less than a week and I love it. Way peppier than I thought it would be (so glad I got the MT) and people have been complimenting me left and right on its cute, funky looks, nice color and brilliant fuel economy.
I just can't wait until I've fully broken in the engine so I can take it out on the freeway and go 80. |
|
|
|
|
|
#741 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Welcome all!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#742 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Welcome to the jungle noobs!
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#743 |
![]() Drives: 2009 Yellow Jolt Yaris 3 door Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Rochester N.Y.
Posts: 7
|
Have had ours for about 3 months now. Love the car and get twice the milage of our Subaru SUV.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#744 |
|
ALF
Drives: 07 Yaris Hatchback 5spd manual Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 24
|
I am new to Yaris World but have been driving my Hatchback since August of 2006 so am not really new to the car. I was referred to this site from a friend, and just want to voice my appreciation to anyone reading this for a site with some excellent information!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#745 | ||
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#746 |
![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris Sol 1.3 dual VVTi 101hp Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Turin - Piedmont - italy
Posts: 48
|
hi plp, pleased to meet you... I'm Davide from the cold Piedmont (Turin city - italy), between Swiss & France (italy too of course)
I bought a new yaris 1.33 (101cv) 2 weeks ago & I've done just some small mods :) bye, davide
__________________
Yaris Sol 1.33 dual VVTi model 09 - 5dr 1. full ZX1 additive treatment: oil + cooler + fuel 2. NB treatment: motor oil 3. K&N panel air filter (part num. 33-2211) 4. Fuchs Silkolene Pro SRG 75 gear oil (the best!) 5. UltraRacing 19mm rear sway bar |
|
|
|
|
|
#747 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Hi Davide. Welcome
|
|
|
|
|
|
#748 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#749 |
![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris Sol 1.3 dual VVTi 101hp Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Turin - Piedmont - italy
Posts: 48
|
thx friends
__________________
Yaris Sol 1.33 dual VVTi model 09 - 5dr 1. full ZX1 additive treatment: oil + cooler + fuel 2. NB treatment: motor oil 3. K&N panel air filter (part num. 33-2211) 4. Fuchs Silkolene Pro SRG 75 gear oil (the best!) 5. UltraRacing 19mm rear sway bar |
|
|
|
|
|
#750 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Welcome to the Thunder Dome!
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#751 |
|
Love Motor Racing
Drives: Yaris SR 1.3 Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: East Sussex, UK
Posts: 10
|
Hey everyone
New here. Modifying my Yaris to make it the best in the South East of the UK. x
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#752 |
|
XBL: Jeemee Ghost
|
What's up everyone. Jimmy here. First time posting been a long time listener, so to speak. Been a Vitz fan since the Gran Turismo days, glad to see it come to the US. I've owned mostly hondas and sad to see that they got rid of light hatchbacks. I've had the yaris almost a year now. I'm located in Central Arkansas. Enough rambling I suppose.
Last edited by Jeemee; 04-25-2009 at 05:39 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#753 |
|
Is now a Corolla S Owner
|
Hi, Everyone!
I've been posting in these forums for about a month now, but I am just now getting around to making my introductory post here in the "New to Yaris" forum. My name is Tom, and I will be 60 years old in a couple months. I'm an old married guy with two grown kids and two little granddaughters, ages 5 and 3. I live in western Kentucky. I bought my 2009 Yaris Sedan in Flint Mica on April 13, 2009. My son had bought a 2009 Yaris Sedan in Barcelona Red Metallic four weeks earlier, and I loved his car so much that I had to buy one for myself. I am enjoying the car very much, and I have no regrets about the purchase. I took a big beating on my trade-in, a 2008 Chevy Cobalt, but that is the price I had to pay in order to get into a Yaris. Tom
Last edited by YarisOwnersDad; 04-28-2009 at 04:36 PM. Reason: added picture |
|
|
|
|
|
#754 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: toyota Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Japan I wish
Posts: 236
|
Toyo here, love my 2nz pretty good mpg, seats not so comfortable I must say :( anyways great forum, lots of info just wish I was in the states!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#755 |
|
New Vios(Belta) Owner
Drives: 2009 Toyota Vios 1.3J Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Philippines
Posts: 15
|
Hi everyone, this is my first time to post(i think), just got a Vios 1.3J(Belta), and it runs great!
__________________
Juan Miguel Tejero Dealer Sales Trainer Toyota Makati, Inc. Metropolitan Avenue Makati City, Philippines +63(917)5416453 jetejero@toyotamakati.com.ph www.toyotamakati.com.ph |
|
|
|
|
|
#756 |
|
New Vios(Belta) Owner
Drives: 2009 Toyota Vios 1.3J Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Philippines
Posts: 15
|
here's mine:
__________________
Juan Miguel Tejero Dealer Sales Trainer Toyota Makati, Inc. Metropolitan Avenue Makati City, Philippines +63(917)5416453 jetejero@toyotamakati.com.ph www.toyotamakati.com.ph |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 9 | 06-06-2017 12:51 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |