Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #1
derickveliz2
 
derickveliz2's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan "S"
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central, MA
Posts: 2,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
Be amazed people, this is the dirtiest you'll ever see my car. trolololol
I'm sure, I have never seen your car like that! always is clean and shiny.

Awesome pictures.

Hey! Kao... where are the turbulators?

D.
__________________
. My system may not blow your ears, but it will sweeten your senses.
CLA 250, 4MATIC
derickveliz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:41 PM   #2
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by derickveliz2 View Post
I'm sure, I have never seen your car like that! always is clean and shiny.

Awesome pictures.

Hey! Kao... where are the turbulators?

D.


Just proof that I do actually use/drive my car


I removed the vortex generators a long time ago in favor of the simple roof spoiler. I didn't want the sporty look anymore. I still have to repaint my brake caliper, either black or a dark gold.

Thanks, Derick
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 03:36 PM   #3
derickveliz2
 
derickveliz2's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan "S"
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central, MA
Posts: 2,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post


Just proof that I do actually use/drive my car


I removed the vortex generators a long time ago in favor of the simple roof spoiler. I didn't want the sporty look anymore. I still have to repaint my brake caliper, either black or a dark gold.

Thanks, Derick
Do you have pics of your roof spoiler?

How many miles?

I should paint my b. calipers too.


D.
__________________
. My system may not blow your ears, but it will sweeten your senses.
CLA 250, 4MATIC
derickveliz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:46 AM   #4
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by derickveliz2 View Post
Do you have pics of your roof spoiler?

How many miles?

I should paint my b. calipers too.


D.
I have 81k on the odo, I think. lol.

Here are pics of the roof spoiler:









*didn't focus on the spoiler in this shot*
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:06 AM   #5
yariseggvvti
 
Drives: Yaris Hatchieback
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cali
Posts: 199
looking good! You were taken this photo at Yosemite?
yariseggvvti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:25 AM   #6
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by yariseggvvti View Post
looking good! You were taken this photo at Yosemite?
Yup, this was taken at Yosemite. Averaged 42.6 mpg on the way up and 43.x mpg on the way down.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 05:04 AM   #7
henrylee
 
henrylee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Yaris Sedan Red Power pkg
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 98
It's actually my daily drive. The Yaris is my wife's car. I've been slowly modding her car now. But she's really resistant to modding. Im still trying to convince her that her car needs a drop. But she hates how I have to drive with my car. I actually went through 3 sets of VSXX's in different colors (burning black, burning silver, crystal silver). Im current on step lip Work Equips (lightning silver).

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7032/6...c502fafa_b.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7152/6...fd401760_b.jpg
__________________
SOLD: 2011 Yaris Sedan ll Barcelona Red ll Auto ll Power Pkg ll Scion 7 spoke Wheels ll Llumar tint ll "S" Body Kit

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38682
henrylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:18 PM   #8
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
Wow, what do you do and how can I do it? lol. Work rims aren't cheap, and you're on your fourth set!? hahahaha

Show your wife this thread. It should make her want to mod her car more.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 06:13 PM   #9
Chuck G
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Great Northwest
Posts: 273
Sedans RULE!!!
(so do you guys)
Chuck G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:57 AM   #10
rye7jen
 
rye7jen's Avatar
 
Drives: 2nz-fe '10
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 1,360
got the chance to clean my car and did some photoshoot..

Name:  383431_3619191274164_5067956_n.jpg
Views: 1868
Size:  35.0 KB

Name:  374024_3619191114160_1105351645_33537040_410234603_n.jpg
Views: 1854
Size:  54.5 KB

Name:  292575_3619188554096_1105351645_33537037_894873137_n.jpg
Views: 1876
Size:  94.6 KB

Name:  550195_3619162273439_1105351645_33537027_1523055436_n.jpg
Views: 1829
Size:  41.3 KB
rye7jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:15 AM   #11
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #12
Yendo
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2010
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Curacao, Willemstad
Posts: 7
Here is mine Yaris 2010
Attached Images
 
Yendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #13
1.5
Form>Function
 
1.5's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Flint Sedan
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tampa
Posts: 4,018
rye7jen...MOAR!!!
__________________
Instagram: @southernstreets_phil
Facebook.com/southernstreetsempire

1.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:40 AM   #14
rye7jen
 
rye7jen's Avatar
 
Drives: 2nz-fe '10
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 1,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.5 View Post
rye7jen...MOAR!!!
Thanks man!






Will have another decent photoshoot once my GT front chin is already installed..
rye7jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:19 AM   #15
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873












Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:24 AM   #16
winky08
PHILIPPINE BOY
 
Drives: yaris sedan
Join Date: May 2012
Location: philippines
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post












sir kaotic!! your vios really drops my pants off!! hahahaha
winky08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 02:25 AM   #17
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by winky08 View Post
sir kaotic!! your vios really drops my pants off!! hahahaha


Thanks
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:11 AM   #18
winky08
PHILIPPINE BOY
 
Drives: yaris sedan
Join Date: May 2012
Location: philippines
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post


Thanks
hehe what happened to VUG sir?? i cant open the site anymore..

hmmmmm




share my sedan!!





winky08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
Official POLAR WHITE yaris thread wushumasterku Photo-Video-Media Gallery 477 08-27-2023 04:01 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.