Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 03:30 AM   #1099
ilikerice
 
ilikerice's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 black yaris
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: savannah, ga
Posts: 2,867
i take it red is your fav color
ilikerice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:45 PM   #1100
jo-vitz
 
Drives: Toyota Vitz RS
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Asuncion
Posts: 27
this is my vitz rs 2001...
Attached Images
 
jo-vitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:18 PM   #1101
bzinn 1
 
bzinn 1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris HB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: University Place,WA
Posts: 828
^ I like that....wish we got something like that here instead of the 4 door Echo.....that body style has so much potential.
bzinn 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 12:35 AM   #1102
derickveliz2
 
derickveliz2's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan "S"
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central, MA
Posts: 2,722
BEFORE AND AFTER SHOT!



D.
__________________
. My system may not blow your ears, but it will sweeten your senses.
CLA 250, 4MATIC
derickveliz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:15 AM   #1103
bzinn 1
 
bzinn 1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris HB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: University Place,WA
Posts: 828
^thats beautiful.......sweet wheels.
bzinn 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:55 PM   #1104
minired5stby
 
minired5stby's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris S liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 759
^Very nice what kind of wheels are those and tire size?
minired5stby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 05:52 PM   #1105
Kens
RS
 
Kens's Avatar
 
Drives: Toyota vitz rs 2006
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Malta
Posts: 23
First time post!



Kens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 05:56 PM   #1106
ilikerice
 
ilikerice's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 black yaris
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: savannah, ga
Posts: 2,867
i like that flat black lip look around.. very nice
ilikerice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:04 PM   #1107
Kens
RS
 
Kens's Avatar
 
Drives: Toyota vitz rs 2006
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Malta
Posts: 23
Thanks! I decided to spray it black matte since it had a lot of blue so the trade off came out really good! It goes through the side skirts and back.

Edit: It was like this basically.

Kens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 07:54 PM   #1108
anthpace
The Blue Speedster
 
anthpace's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Vitz F - 1KR-FE
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Malta
Posts: 30
Here's another Maltese Vitz - a 1 Ltr Vitz F Automatic - 2007. in 8T0 Blazing Blue - I've taken great care to make this Vitz look as clean and as good as possible in it's stock config. - but I think the previous owner tuned it, as it's slightly lower than other Vitz's and the 1.0 Ltr Engine is a Monster - Accelerates like there's no tomorrow.

Some of the things I've done to it:

Re-painted the Wiper-Arms and added Foglamps, Mudflaps and Re-painted the Rims, - Upgraded the tires to Toyo Teo Plus (14") and added Aygo Hubcaps. - the JDM ones were too cheaply made to give justice to this car

And I Added an RS badge. - Since it acts like one and has never let me down once.
Attached Images
    
anthpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:59 AM   #1109
Kens
RS
 
Kens's Avatar
 
Drives: Toyota vitz rs 2006
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Malta
Posts: 23
Nice! Nah not lowered, just bigger rims. I can make out that place, is it near mcast rahal gdid?

Last edited by Kens; 03-25-2011 at 01:07 PM.
Kens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 03:32 PM   #1110
anthpace
The Blue Speedster
 
anthpace's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Vitz F - 1KR-FE
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Malta
Posts: 30
That's where I took the Pictures. - I'm a Student there. - I do think that it was, Kens - it has 14" tires, and I have placed it side by side to another Vitz - it does look lower. I've also been in other Vitzes with the same Engine and mine is alot more agressive than the others.
anthpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 04:17 PM   #1111
Cillian
 
Cillian's Avatar
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris XP9(f)
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Germany, Thuringia
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthpace View Post
but I think the previous owner tuned it, as it's slightly lower than other Vitz's and the 1.0 Ltr Engine is a Monster - Accelerates like there's no tomorrow.
The "highest" lowering springs are the TTE/Eibach ones I think. I installed them on my Yaris and thex are definetly much lower.
An no 1.0l is like a monster, not even with Super-/Turbocharger :P
Not even the 1.8 TS, or chipped Diesel accelerates like there would be no tomorrow :P
Cillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:21 PM   #1112
anthpace
The Blue Speedster
 
anthpace's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Vitz F - 1KR-FE
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Malta
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cillian View Post
The "highest" lowering springs are the TTE/Eibach ones I think. I installed them on my Yaris and thex are definetly much lower.
An no 1.0l is like a monster, not even with Super-/Turbocharger :P
Not even the 1.8 TS, or chipped Diesel accelerates like there would be no tomorrow :P
It was just a saying damn! - But Seriously, it's Powerful for the engine size.
anthpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:48 PM   #1113
Kens
RS
 
Kens's Avatar
 
Drives: Toyota vitz rs 2006
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Malta
Posts: 23
Mine are 17" and low profile tires. I think that's why you see it lowered. The springs are not stock, however.
Kens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:34 PM   #1114
hoggster
 
Drives: on order...
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 17
Just got this "Super White" 2011. Mostly outfitted by Micro Image.
17x7 O.Z. Superturismo with 205/45 r17
PG 10mm hub spacers
19mm rear swaybar
Vitz/Netz badging
Tenabe Medallion exhaust
Fog light kit
H11 & H4 HID kits
Delrin shift knob
TRD short shifter (yeah, I know...but NSTs are all gone!)

Awaiting installation:
H & R sport springs
Tokico Blues (waiting for shipment)

Next to buy:
Rally Spoiler (or something similar)
Side skirts
Front lip? if one is out there that's modest/OEM looking and fits my '11

I absolutely love this car. Exactly what I wanted and expected when I sought it out.









I love this shift knob. It is actually a great investment.
hoggster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:58 PM   #1115
david_mackk
 
Drives: Yaris 5dr LB
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 35
Here is mine
Just got TEIN s.techs installed under a week ago
Just gave it a good detail - wash, clay bar, wax then ultimate quik detailer
let me know what you think!
Attached Images
     
david_mackk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:29 AM   #1116
47_MasoN_47
What I thought I'd do was
 
47_MasoN_47's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Northwest Alabama
Posts: 1,140
That's one sweet 5dr David!
__________________

My Nissan Hardbody (D21) 4x4 build log
Check out my YouTube channel (mostly shooting) - http://www.youtube.com/user/47MasoN47
47_MasoN_47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.