![]() |
|
|
|
#1117 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Yaris 5-Door LB AT MM Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 57
|
Hey guys, just bought a new 2010 5-door Hatchback Meteorite Metallic in June. My first car ever, hoping to peg 40 mpgss. Lol I feel so free with a car.
Last edited by Thai_Dang; 07-03-2010 at 11:23 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1118 |
|
Half a Bubble Off Plumb
Drives: 2009 Yaris Sedan Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bristol, Tennessee, USA
Posts: 1,593
|
Oils branded by car and other equipment manufacturers are just made by various oil makers to a specification. The company that will do it for the lowest price gets the contract. May vary from batch to batch in the same year. Depends on the terms of the contract.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1119 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
|
Nippons' ENEOS for the factory fill or TOYOTA oil or both ? www.eneos.us./products
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1120 | |
![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris sedan Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 142
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1121 | |
|
I ♥ Yaris
Drives: Black 08 LB MT & red 97 Miata Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indianapolis IN
Posts: 1,313
|
Quote:
__________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1122 |
![]() Drives: 2010 Bayou Blue 5 Door Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Tacoma, WA
Posts: 2
|
Hello, New here and thought I'd introduce myself.
Got a 2010 5 DR in Bayou Blue in Late OCT. My Wife (who is from Japan) had her old Camry die on her and she decided it was time to let it go. So I looked and decided lets go get a Yaris. The reasoning on Why a Yaris is because she had a Vitz when she lived in Japan and Loved it. So I took her to the Dealer and Walked out a New Owner. It came with quite a Few Options already But I can never stop adding OEM items. It's an Obsession. I read on here about the Cruise control Install and I'll be doing that soon. I also And getting the Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror. She want to Tint the Windows too So that'll be on the List. So I'm glad there's a ton of great Information and knowledge here. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1123 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2005 Hatchback Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1
|
Newbie!!!!!!!
Hi there guys and gals.........................Great site you have goin on here and lots of info for the Yaris enthusiast!!
Now I need some help that I cannot get here in Ireland......how do i fit front fog/driving lamps to my 2005 yaris. I cannot find a set anywhere except for the main stealership and dare not tell you what they are charging!! if anybody has any links that they wish to share with me i would be really grateful ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1124 |
|
comic relief
Drives: Blazing Blue or Carmine LB ??? Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 124
|
Hey Everyone-- been lurking for a few years (this place is excellent!!!), and now that I'm getting closer to getting my own Yaris, I finally decided to join in! I was a fan the minute I saw a Canadian Echo HB on the road way back in '96, and have been keeping tabs on the Yaris ever since. Really happy to meet y'all
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1125 |
|
I ♥ Yaris
Drives: Black 08 LB MT & red 97 Miata Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indianapolis IN
Posts: 1,313
|
Welcome everyone!
__________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell |
|
|
|
|
|
#1126 |
![]() Drives: 2007 S Sedan; 2007 Hatchback Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Longview, Wa
Posts: 34
|
NEWBIE...!
Hi everyone I just signed up and I'm trying to figure this place out.
Not much of a computer guy so this is a first for me. I posted some pics from my computer and they turned out really big, can anyone tell me how to resize them? Also I just tried to create my garage and it didn't seem to load, wondering if the pic sizes had anything to do with that. We Have two '07 Yari...a Liftback and an S Sedan. Bought the Liftback new 7/06 when gas was $3.55 and climbing, probly the best purchase we ever made! We were so pleased in fact we bought the Sedan 5/07 and never looked back! The Liftback got a custom paint job last summer and the Sedan is in the shop as I write this! I'll post pics as soon as it gets done. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1127 |
|
Canadetroiter
|
^
Awesome paint.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1128 |
|
Nothing to Report
Drives: N/A Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 10
|
Wow, that certainly is unique! Colors would make a good Timbuk2 bag.
Where are you guys getting the different front badges/ornaments? I've done some searching online, but not having much luck since I really don't know where to look. Thanks! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1129 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
|
very nice
. Welcome .
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1130 | |
|
"LibertyRides!"
Drives: 2010 Yaris 3Dr LB | 2020 Stang Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: State College, PA, USA
Posts: 576
|
Quote:
You can try... Micro Image: http://shop.microimageonline.com/Exterior_c31.htm Welcome everybody!
__________________
~ Mark ~ 2010 Yaris 3-Dr Liftback, 5-Speed Manual, P185/60R 15, Bayou Blue Pearl I Love my YARIS Most miles Tank: 538 tank/10.148 gal = 53.015 MPG / Most MPG: 54.95 MPG (ethanol) 425 tank/7.73 gal "The evils of government are directly proportional to the tolerance of the people." -- Frank Kent |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1131 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Prius, 2007 Yaris Sedan Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ocala Florida
Posts: 368
|
not trying to be a "hater" but i like the sedan more than the LB. I just think the LB is a little too much... either way, congrats on the purchases, and i like the white picket fence! :)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1132 | |
![]() Drives: 2007 S Sedan; 2007 Hatchback Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Longview, Wa
Posts: 34
|
Quote:
Backstory: Liftback project was intended for my daughter hence the flashy scheme....Wife drives it for now and the plan is when we get another vehicle the daughter will inherit the "JuneBug" for college..... The Sedan is mine....I'm with you I kinda lean toward the Sedan lines...but I gotta admit I still love the Liftback lines too so for me itz almost a tug-o-war! Here's a teaser....my Sedan....at the bodyshop today doing some preliminary layout.....goes to paint Wednesday! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1133 | |
![]() Drives: 2007 S Sedan; 2007 Hatchback Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Longview, Wa
Posts: 34
|
PAINT!!!
Quote:
The top color is oem Flint Mica....cellphone pic makes it look black... Will post more pics when it gets done!! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1134 |
|
I ♥ Yaris
Drives: Black 08 LB MT & red 97 Miata Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indianapolis IN
Posts: 1,313
|
__________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 9 | 06-06-2017 12:51 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |