![]() |
|
|
|
#1153 |
![]() |
I like it too! I'm from Sherbrooke. Are you in the Club Yaris Quebec? I'm so we will propably meet sometimes in the summer!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1154 |
![]() Drives: Yaris RS 2007 Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal,Canada
Posts: 2
|
Well I m not a member yet for Yaris Quebec club since I m more active on 5series.net as my other car is a BMW 5series.
Soon I will join and hopefully meet you guys for Yaris club meet. Thanks for liking my new ride
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1155 |
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1156 |
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1157 |
![]() |
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=683&pictureid=4226[/IMG]
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1158 |
![]() |
[IMG]
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1159 |
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1160 |
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1161 |
![]() |
Nice nice ride! ;)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1162 |
![]() Drives: Yaris Sedan 2010 Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lima Peru
Posts: 38
|
Golden Ride!
This is my Ride from Peru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1163 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 black yaris Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: savannah, ga
Posts: 2,867
|
what? a sun roof.. dayum
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1164 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris Join Date: May 2011
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 1
|
My red beauty :)
![]() 2008 Yaris, 55,000 miles....absolutely a gem :) |
|
|
|
|
|
#1165 | |
|
USAF_SrA_E-4
|
SICK SICK SICK DUDE I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW FOR HAVING THAT SUNROOF
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1166 |
|
I ain't even mad
|
How the hell did you get a sun roof?
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1167 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: BC
Posts: 40
|
Aftermarket I suppose.
Also has reverse sensors. Nice grassy driveway too =P |
|
|
|
|
|
#1168 |
![]() Drives: Yaris Sedan 2010 Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lima Peru
Posts: 38
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1169 |
![]() Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NW Indiana
Posts: 7
|
What are the pieces you have over the headlights? one of the other yarii had it as well. I want :)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1170 | |
|
advocatus diaboli
Drives: 07 Yaris hatch Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Jacinto California
Posts: 1,126
|
Quote:
They're called "eyelids" you can get them all over the place, Micro Image probably has them, Ebay should have some as well.
__________________
-Type 07 FFL- ![]() My odometer 03/11 http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...a/2843ed85.jpg |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|