![]() |
|
|
|
#1153 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris 5 door liftback Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 648
|
hands
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1154 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Coolest Mini ever, A-Team Style
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1155 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1156 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1157 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1158 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Proof that global warming exists.....
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
|
#1159 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
|
#1160 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
|
#1161 |
|
Joey
Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: El Monte, Ca
Posts: 3,530
|
__________________
Formerly owned Met-Met. '07 Yaris LB 5-speed. A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting. "I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill |
|
|
|
|
|
#1162 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
|
#1163 |
|
I ♥ Yaris
Drives: Black 08 LB MT & red 97 Miata Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indianapolis IN
Posts: 1,313
|
.
__________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell |
|
|
|
|
|
#1164 |
|
I ♥ Yaris
Drives: Black 08 LB MT & red 97 Miata Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indianapolis IN
Posts: 1,313
|
2010 mazda miata... all the new mazdas have a smile face now...
__________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell |
|
|
|
|
|
#1165 |
|
I ♥ Yaris
Drives: Black 08 LB MT & red 97 Miata Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indianapolis IN
Posts: 1,313
|
poke' car!
__________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell |
|
|
|
|
|
#1166 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1167 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1168 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Today I saw an Alfa Romeo Mito in my rear view mirror, and I thought it looked like an owl
![]()
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1169 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 09' Meteorite liftback Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jeff,Indiana
Posts: 1,374
|
it does look like an owl.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1170 |
|
I ♥ Yaris
Drives: Black 08 LB MT & red 97 Miata Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indianapolis IN
Posts: 1,313
|
__________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| OFFICIAL Yaris SEDAN thread | SimmZ | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 1706 | 06-22-2025 05:33 AM |
| Shift lever thread size | Chaad32 | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 16 | 01-30-2015 02:16 PM |
| Post Whores-aka Yaris chat thread | Black Yaris | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 21 | 07-12-2007 05:37 PM |
| WR Yaris Intake Picture & Dyno. | WRLEO | Performance Modifications | 37 | 04-05-2007 07:02 PM |
| Random feature | Kaotic Lazagna | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 7 | 12-17-2006 05:24 PM |