Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

View Poll Results: Which Yaris do you have?
3-door Hatchback 647 46.48%
5-door Hatchback 436 31.32%
Sedan 320 22.99%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1392. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2010, 10:28 PM   #1
Mallie36
 
Drives: 2009 Toyota Yaris YR
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 2
A Cherry Red 2009 Toyota Yaris YR 5-door
Mallie36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:45 PM   #2
JetfireK
 
Drives: 2008 3 Dr Liftback
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Slidell, LA
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by eht13 View Post
Just curious... wanted to get an overall view of the approximate counts of each body style of Yaris that we have here... thanks.
2DR Liftback. Love it..Sold my Lexus SC430 and Lexus ES330. Wish I had known how I would feel about my Yaris could have saved money and been happier....

Toyota Slidell, LA recently called me to trade in my Liftback as they did not have any on their sale lot. I was not nice...in short told them, You will never get my Yaris and never call me for this again........
JetfireK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:45 AM   #3
ToyoGT
 
Drives: Yaris 2001 2NZ-FE M/T
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Guatemala
Posts: 2
2001 Dark Blue 5 door HB
ToyoGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:03 PM   #4
leinadeb
 
leinadeb's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 Toyota Vitz Rs
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Malta
Posts: 19
I am from Malta and this is my vitz rs..


[IMG][/IMG]
leinadeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:23 PM   #5
Bushido
Toyota Deutschland
 
Drives: Yaris 1.33 Sport 09
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Munich,GER
Posts: 3
In geRmany we have nö Sedan. Just 3 and 5 Doors hatchback
Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:25 PM   #6
LiamRad
I've made a post!
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London
Posts: 1
I have a to Yaris VVTi 2006
__________________
I love Car Mats
LiamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 05:06 AM   #7
TRD_Turbo_Yazza
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris TRD Turbo
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 17
i got a vitz TRD Turbo
TRD_Turbo_Yazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:30 AM   #8
anonemus
 
anonemus's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan 1.3 E A/T
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philippines
Posts: 6
2010 Vios (Yaris Sedan in the US), 1.3E, A/T
anonemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:09 AM   #9
zsazsa zaturnnah
 
zsazsa zaturnnah's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris YX
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 604
I got a 2010 Yaris YX Sedan here in Saudi Arabia! There are YB hatchbacks here but resale value is not that competitive compared to sedan as potential buyers are mostly family expats looking for sub-compact cars. Yaris is very popular among Filipino expats here in Saudi Arabia as Toyota is known for its cheaper maintenace cost and availability of spare parts!
Attached Images
 
zsazsa zaturnnah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 04:43 PM   #10
ToyotaGenesis
I've made a post!
 
Drives: Silver 2007 3-door Yaris
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Posts: 1
This is not only the first Yaris I've owned, it's also the first Toyota...and in both cases, it won't be the last!

I also bought my Yaris at a Toyota dealership that I know I can trust, and which treats me like a valued customer.

I intend on repaying all their kindnesses & their excellent care of my car (and myself) by being a lifetime customer!

To me, finding a decent car dealership you trust & like is like finding a good doctor or a great job, or even that "someone special" in your life: you know you don't have to worry about ever needing to look any further for the perfect fit for you, because you already have it!

That is, indeed, a rarity for me (car-dealership-wise, I mean)
ToyotaGenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:52 PM   #11
Chrsto4
 
Chrsto4's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris RS 5-dr HB Black
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Barrie, Ontario
Posts: 28
5-dr HB & lovin every bit of it!
__________________
___________________________________________
Chrsto4.

Mods: Tinted Windows, Clifford Remote Starter, GPS, Driver's Side Grab Handle, Parrot RK8200 (Sweet)
Chrsto4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:03 PM   #12
P Davis
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris S
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 15
I have the yaris "S" and i love it!! Looking for wheels to put on it
P Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:34 PM   #13
403RS
#yyc
 
403RS's Avatar
 
Drives: BSP '07 RS 5dr LB
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 238
Chalk one up for the 5-door hatch club!

'07 RS
403RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:03 PM   #14
asad791
Asad
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2010
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Dubai
Posts: 4
hey every body.. i am the proude owner of a 2010 yaris 5 door hatchback..
i am reciting in uae..
would like to know if i hav any company here ..
asad791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 10:50 PM   #15
The Limo
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chilliwack, BC Canada
Posts: 59
Hi everyone. I am the owner of a 2007 red sedan. Live in Chilliwack British Columbia about 100 Kilometres east up the Fraser Valley from Vancouver. The car now has 97k Kilometres on it. I think in metric now so bear with me on this.
Roy

Last edited by The Limo; 02-18-2012 at 10:54 PM.
The Limo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #16
flajames
I've made a post!
 
Drives: 2007 Blazing Blue Liftback
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Winter Springs Fl
Posts: 1
2007 Blazing Blue LB
flajames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:13 PM   #17
tropicalrs
 
Drives: vitz RS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: mauritius
Posts: 18
5 door HB Vitz RS
Attached Images
 
tropicalrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:41 PM   #18
Twisterboy
 
Drives: Yaris SR
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Posts: 40
5 door SR
Twisterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
Yaris TS 1.8L History and Specs CASTREX Yaris TS Talk 52 10-27-2009 05:06 PM
Florida Yaris Meet! 6/23/2007! Sabretooth Southeast 13 06-05-2007 06:46 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:05 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.