![]() |
|
|
|
#1495 |
|
Yargatti
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1496 |
![]() Drives: Toyota Yaris Sedan Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: montebello
Posts: 6
|
yaris
..
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1497 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2012 Yaris SE MT Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 57
|
15/36 done with my lease. When I give it back to Toyota, this turtlebox won't get a second look, just the number 1 finger.
I installed TEIN Street Advance coilovers using the OEM hats. As always, the TEINs are fantastic. You get great chassis control without having an overly stiff and uncomfortable ride.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1498 |
|
#CarFiend-HANZO188
Drives: 2011 Toyota Vios Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Wintergarden, FL
Posts: 208
|
![]() ![]() Figure I FINALLY share my car on this thread. I've put a few upgrades here and there but lowering the car was #1 to me...WAYYY too high for a small car. Hope you enjoy it.
__________________
I N S T A G R A M- @Hanzo_Stmpng_Grnds x-Check out my build thread-x HANZO's Build Thread |
|
|
|
|
|
#1499 |
|
Yargatti
|
![]() new rims put on yesterday 15x8 |
|
|
|
|
|
#1500 |
![]() Drives: Toyota Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: United States,California-Perú
Posts: 3
|
...Nice Car !!!
__________________
TODAY...TOMORROW...TOYOTA
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1501 |
|
Form>Function
Drives: 07 Flint Sedan Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tampa
Posts: 4,018
|
Hell Yeah! Looks so much better. Thats a pretty nice drop for springs.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1502 |
|
#CarFiend-HANZO188
Drives: 2011 Toyota Vios Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Wintergarden, FL
Posts: 208
|
Thanks Phil, I'm gonna focus on the suspension and bracing after I get this breathing system down. (Megan Headers!! and then...Custom Exhaust.) I been busy my friend...VERY busy.
__________________
I N S T A G R A M- @Hanzo_Stmpng_Grnds x-Check out my build thread-x HANZO's Build Thread |
|
|
|
|
|
#1503 |
|
Form>Function
Drives: 07 Flint Sedan Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tampa
Posts: 4,018
|
nice make that money! You should grab those TRD headers for sure!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1504 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2012 Yaris SE MT Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 57
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1505 |
|
Form>Function
Drives: 07 Flint Sedan Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tampa
Posts: 4,018
|
looks good. I think it goes lower on the new gen than on the older.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1506 |
![]() Drives: 2005 NCP91 Vitz Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 25
|
The 2005 Vitz I just purchased in Japan, leaves Tokyo on the 15th and arrives in NZ Early April:
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1507 |
|
Form>Function
Drives: 07 Flint Sedan Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tampa
Posts: 4,018
|
Afe intake too??
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1508 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
|
Nice! I am always jealous of those of you with that awesome diesel.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1509 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1510 |
![]() Drives: Yaris 5dr hatchback 2nd gen Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: London, UK
Posts: 39
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1511 |
|
Form>Function
Drives: 07 Flint Sedan Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tampa
Posts: 4,018
|
The Yaris looks so perfect in those small brick steets.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1512 |
![]() Drives: Toyota Yaris D-4D 2008 Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Porto-Portugal
Posts: 13
|
Hey guys, here is mine Yaris Bizz D-4D ...
Lowered on Tein S-Tech springs... Japan Racing JR-8 15x6.5J ET38 Rims with 185/60 Nexen tires ![]() ![]() ![]() Cheers from Portugal :) Last edited by JFRANSSA; 03-18-2014 at 07:47 PM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|