![]() |
|
|
|
#1567 | |
|
Mr. 155 and climbing
Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In The Hotbox
Posts: 4,742
|
Quote:
__________________
Team Tiamat Racing on Facebook Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1568 |
![]() Drives: 2010 3 Door L Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
Posts: 30
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1569 | |
|
Fugitive
Drives: 2007 Yaris 4 Door Hatch Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 86
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1570 |
![]() Drives: No longer own a Yaris Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Seattle WA
Posts: 25
|
Yaris Newbie
Well I just purchesed a 2007 Yaris Liftback Base model with 23,000 miles in basicaly brand new condition. I never thought I would be buying a Eco car but I was looking at adds and found this one and after researching it a bit I thought I would give it a shot.
A little background on me, well I own a 98 Deville D'elegance with the Deathstar V8 (Northstar) and love it but it has some problems and needed something to get me to work and better on fuel, the Cadi gets 17mpg I drive 50/50 city/highway. I also own a 99 Dodge RAM 2500 4x4 with a V10 wich stands for 10mpg but it is a working truck not for commuting.I have owned a lot of cars (about 40) from beaters to newer cars like a Dodge Charger R/T (loved it) but I am impressed with this little car, I filled the tank and been driving all over the place and just hit 240 miles at a half tank, in my Cadi I would be looking for a gas station and dropping another $60. Its nice not having to go to the station every 4 to 5 days. I think I can make it two weeks on a tank. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1571 |
![]() Drives: silver yaris sedan Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: los angeles
Posts: 1
|
HELP PLEASE!!!
I have a 2012 yaris sedan basic and want to place a body kit on it. Problem is i cant seem to find any online the closes one i came across is a body kit for a 2011 yaris sedan on bodykits.com is this kit compatible with my 2012 and if not where can i find a kit that is. Please help this is driving me crazy!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1572 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1573 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: 2007 ToyYaris 3 Door Hatchback Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Seattle, Washington, USA
Posts: 1
|
Seattle Yaris, born in Arizona, navigating the NW here!!!!
Glad this forum is here. I'm running into a problem though. I've searched the forums but havent found my answer. I swapped out my reverse lights and rear turn signal blinkers with no problem. I had to shave off the post of the turn signal bulbs (as read in a DIY forum) and they they worked fine. As soon as I went to my front headlight turn signals, I shaved a post, installed, then it kept blowing the fuse. Any ideas on whats going on here? I put the originall bulb back in and it works fine. So did I just blow my new LED bulb or is there a bigger problem?
Thx, Mike |
|
|
|
|
|
#1574 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: 2011 Yaris 3 Door Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Nashville
Posts: 1
|
Hey Guys & Gals! Thank you for the warm welcomes. I'm happy to find this forum. Recently a few mice have nested in my A/C ducts. I took the car to Toyota and they said it would cost 1k to remove the dash and clean out the ducts and remove all the carpet nesting. I'm looking for a 2011 Service Repair Manual so I can figure out how to remove the interior dash and assembly to get to the units. Any help with this would be much appreciated!! Thank You!! Jeremy
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1575 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: motown
Posts: 339
|
I bought a late model car last year that sat in a field for 18 months.
I found mice, wasps, nests of who know whats. The odor was unbearable. First, power wash everything that you can reach. Including underneath the car and engine compartment, avoid the electronics. Remove the cabin filter if there is one. Jam a vacuum tip in there. I made one very small from a cardboard tube and taped it to a shop vac. Wash the carpeting with rug deodorizing rug cleaner. Leave a box of baking soda in there for a day or two. Spray Lysol into the ducts. Might take a few times. If the weather allows keep the windows open for a day or two. It took about three days to get the car acceptable. A week for all the stench to leave. Good luck. If you even think you still have mice, try some peppermint oil on a cotton ball in a cup on the floor. Norton |
|
|
|
|
|
#1576 |
![]() Drives: 2014 Yaris LE Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 4
|
Two and a half week old Yaris!
First post - just wanted to thank those who moderate this site and the many who post on all sorts of topics!
My old girl, a 2001 Subaru Forester was on it's way out so I started browsing cars. Was already looking at Yaris when I stumbled across this site. This site answered almost ALL of my questions and made the decision easy. Spent some time "breaking" in the new ride and then took her on her first trip to Ottawa this weekend... around 1000 km altogether. She was great, I love this car. Thrilled with my new Yaris and can't wait to get the windows tinted and really make it my own. I have a couple of questions but will try to seek out the appropriate thread on here! Cheers to all of you for putting together a great site for current and prospective buyers alike! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1577 |
![]() Drives: 2010 Yaris 4-door Sedan Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 22
|
I'm really not new, but returning. Lost my job last November. All my contacts were lost. Started a new job at the same location, but for a contracting company.
Now my Daughter's engaged so Thank God he supplied a job so we could pay for part of it and go to the destination wedding. My old screen name was, ScreenPrintR, and my new one is, ScreenPrinter. I know, very original. Glad to be back. This site is very hopeful, and everyone is great. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1578 |
|
Data doesn't lie
Drives: That Scrappy 2zrVios Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: San Diego
Posts: 761
|
Hello everyone.
I'm not new to the Yaris or this forum, but I have been away from all forums for a while. I have a 07 Yaris sedan S that I regularly compete with in SCCA SOLO, STF class #316. I have a Facebook page where I do most of my posting, but I will start sharing my racing experience and GoPro videos. www.Facebook.com/ArmstrongRacingPage -Tom |
|
|
|
|
|
#1579 |
|
I like it wet and warm
Drives: 2007 Yaris 5 dr Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: somewhere warm
Posts: 5
|
Hi all, newbie here
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1580 |
![]() Drives: 2012 Toyota Yaris Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Missouri
Posts: 2
|
Picking my 2012 LE up today. It is a two door hatchback in silver metallic. I can't wait to drive her this winter to see how it handles the snow.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1581 |
![]() Drives: 2007 Toyota Yais 5spd M/T Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 5
|
Hello everyone,
Im glad to find yaris world and all the wealth of information that comes with it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1582 |
![]() Drives: Vitz Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: North Cyprus
Posts: 2
|
Hi from a new Vitz owner.
Hello from North Cyprus. Just got our 2011 Vitz yesterday. All the user hand books are in Japanese. So looking forward to chatting to find out what all the controls are for.
Cheers. Bill. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1583 |
![]() Drives: Toyota Yaris Sedan YRS 2006 Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 11
|
Hi guys, new here. Last Friday I bought a Yaris sedan YRS 2006 with just 23.000 kms. Hope to learn a lot from you guys,.
BTW, I'm in Australia. Cheers |
|
|
|
|
|
#1584 |
|
HacKers WanTed!
Drives: Yaris S HB & Yaris S SD Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Villalba, Puerto Rico
Posts: 435
|
A lot of new Yaris owners showing up!!!
I wish the best to all of the new owners and new site visitors! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
R-CaT Project Yar 2ZR |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 9 | 06-06-2017 12:51 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |