Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 07:09 AM   #1567
SilverBack
Joey
 
SilverBack's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: El Monte, Ca
Posts: 3,530
Send a message via AIM to SilverBack


If you have to ask, then you really shouldn't.
__________________
Formerly owned Met-Met. '07 Yaris LB 5-speed.

A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting.

"I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill
SilverBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:53 AM   #1568
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
London Olympics 2012

.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg l1.jpg (52.5 KB, 226 views)
File Type: jpg l2.jpg (45.7 KB, 226 views)
File Type: jpg l3.jpg (55.6 KB, 225 views)
File Type: jpg l4.jpg (44.8 KB, 224 views)
File Type: jpg l5.jpg (35.6 KB, 227 views)
File Type: jpg l6.jpg (34.0 KB, 227 views)
File Type: jpg Lego1.jpg (63.4 KB, 225 views)
File Type: jpg Lego2.jpg (34.4 KB, 224 views)
File Type: jpg Lego3.jpg (40.8 KB, 226 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:21 PM   #1569
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Inbred Cat LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg inbredcat.jpg (12.7 KB, 209 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 06:16 PM   #1570
SilverBack
Joey
 
SilverBack's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: El Monte, Ca
Posts: 3,530
Send a message via AIM to SilverBack
__________________
Formerly owned Met-Met. '07 Yaris LB 5-speed.

A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting.

"I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill
SilverBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 06:33 PM   #1571
cali yaris
ULTIMATE
 
cali yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
^ Raise your hand if you can't spell "you're"
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:28 AM   #1572
SilverBack
Joey
 
SilverBack's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: El Monte, Ca
Posts: 3,530
Send a message via AIM to SilverBack
That'll be the second time I'm keeping my hand down
__________________
Formerly owned Met-Met. '07 Yaris LB 5-speed.

A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting.

"I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill
SilverBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:24 AM   #1573
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.
Attached Images
File Type: gif newfacebook.gif (129.8 KB, 164 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:41 AM   #1574
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
So True
Attached Images
File Type: jpg now and then.jpg (41.8 KB, 149 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:52 AM   #1575
Altitude
 
Altitude's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 LB MT Bayou
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,671
^^^ +1
Altitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:26 PM   #1576
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.
Attached Images
File Type: gif alcohol.gif (48.7 KB, 181 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:27 PM   #1577
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jerk.jpg (30.7 KB, 179 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:41 AM   #1578
CtrlAltDefeat
I ♥ Yaris
 
CtrlAltDefeat's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 08 LB MT & red 97 Miata
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indianapolis IN
Posts: 1,313
is there a random video thread? lol well here's one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO6xnOz4fK0
and some pics...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 38663_large.jpg (186.3 KB, 177 views)
File Type: png 9qzfi15161.png (568.6 KB, 180 views)
File Type: jpg 3769996.jpg (211.9 KB, 179 views)
File Type: jpg i-need-a-hug-3472.jpg (106.2 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg no, you move.jpg (302.7 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg XN4RI.jpg (108.2 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg FORMULA-DRIFT-SONOMA-CA-DRIFTED.COM-2010-2174-1.jpg (168.7 KB, 173 views)
__________________

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure
and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell
CtrlAltDefeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:53 AM   #1579
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
I'm Ranked 2nd in the world.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2ndintheworld.jpg (113.6 KB, 159 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:32 PM   #1580
Astroman
Modded Moderator
 
Astroman's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Posts: 3,670
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Horny Orange.jpg (17.2 KB, 138 views)
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:42 PM   #1581
Astroman
Modded Moderator
 
Astroman's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Posts: 3,670
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:48 PM   #1582
Astroman
Modded Moderator
 
Astroman's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Posts: 3,670
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:51 PM   #1583
Astroman
Modded Moderator
 
Astroman's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Posts: 3,670
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:53 PM   #1584
Astroman
Modded Moderator
 
Astroman's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Posts: 3,670
misleading headline

Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OFFICIAL Yaris SEDAN thread SimmZ Photo-Video-Media Gallery 1706 06-22-2025 05:33 AM
Shift lever thread size Chaad32 Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 16 01-30-2015 02:16 PM
Post Whores-aka Yaris chat thread Black Yaris Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 21 07-12-2007 05:37 PM
WR Yaris Intake Picture & Dyno. WRLEO Performance Modifications 37 04-05-2007 07:02 PM
Random feature Kaotic Lazagna In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 7 12-17-2006 05:24 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.