Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

View Poll Results: Which Yaris do you have?
3-door Hatchback 647 46.48%
5-door Hatchback 436 31.32%
Sedan 320 22.99%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1392. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2011, 11:52 AM   #1
mr_miles
 
Drives: 2013 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 914
new owner of a 3 door hatch! would have rather had a 5 door hatch but couldn't find one.
mr_miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 12:19 PM   #2
Still Learning
 
Drives: 07 Yaris 3Dr HB
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Lansing, MI
Posts: 40
Bought a 2007 3 dr HB MT base, silver in color a couple months ago. It has 59000 miles on it. This is the first Toyota I have ever bought and I love it! I am 6' 5" and am more comfortable in this car that I am in our minivan. And you can't beat the gas mileage! Best vehicle buy I ever made.
Still Learning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:26 PM   #3
mircrothunder
 
Drives: 2012 super white yaris
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: washington state
Posts: 10
2012 super white yaris.
mircrothunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:08 PM   #4
eco
 
eco's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Black Yaris sedan
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 884
2007 sedan non S, made into a badass.
eco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:31 PM   #5
ptitpiffute
 
Drives: Yaris RS 2007
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Montréal
Posts: 20
Yaris RS Red 5 doors
ptitpiffute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:56 PM   #6
yaris_ninja
Yaris_Ninja
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris 5Door Hatchback
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Yonkers, NY
Posts: 138
Send a message via MSN to yaris_ninja
2009 Yaris 5door Hatchback Meteorite Green.
yaris_ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:33 AM   #7
Ruzzino
 
Drives: 2001 silver Yaris
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lucca Italy
Posts: 5
2001 silver Yaris hatchback, 1SZ-FE engine, 5 doors, no fault, yet all original parts except for tires and windshield-wipers...
Ruzzino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 08:39 AM   #8
Ruzzino
 
Drives: 2001 silver Yaris
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lucca Italy
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruzzino View Post
2001 silver Yaris hatchback, 1SZ-FE engine, 5 doors, no fault, yet all original parts except for tires and windshield-wipers...
everything still works perfectly!
Original battery, spark plugs, ecc.
Air conditioning never reloaded.
I only recently changed tires (Toyo Nanoenergy 3)
Ruzzino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:06 PM   #9
facu1984
 
Drives: 2007
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FL
Posts: 15
Year: 2007
Model: 3-door Hatchback
Color: Silver
Rims: Elbrus I05 15"

Photos coming soon
facu1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #10
12 yaris
 
Drives: '12 Yaris LE Lagoon Blue Mica
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: York,Pa
Posts: 344
2012 le 3 dr,at,blue lagoon mica
12 yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:07 PM   #11
Hershey
 
Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12 yaris View Post
2012 le 3 dr,at,blue lagoon mica
Great color ! Same color of the '12 5 door tested by Motorweek .
Hershey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #12
Qmobile
that's right I went there
 
Qmobile's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Blazin' Blue,'10 Dark Red
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hoytville, ohio
Posts: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12 yaris View Post
2012 le 3 dr,at,blue lagoon mica
judging but your profile pic it looks strangly identically to my blazing blue
__________________
Mods: 15" SSC rims, TRD Exhaust, TRD Sway bar, TRD oil filler, TRD rad. cap, TYC tails, Debadged, Painted engine cover, Stock spoiler, Stock mud gaurds, OBX pedals.

suggestions always welcome
Qmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:04 PM   #13
oliveskate
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 75
Use to have a 3 door hatchback echo, now a 2008 sedan yaris! Love it!
oliveskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:47 PM   #14
WinstonVitzRS
 
WinstonVitzRS's Avatar
 
Drives: Toyota Vitz RS
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Malta
Posts: 33
5 doors hatchback Vitz RS
WinstonVitzRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:26 AM   #15
jay cobbs
 
Drives: 2010 yaris sedan 4 speed auto
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: union city,ca.
Posts: 58
SURE...4 DOOR 2010 SEDAN 35K STOCK 5 SP AT

THATS ABOUT IT DID GET 45MPG TO TAHOE FROM UNION CITY,CA THOUGH. FULLY LOADED...AWESOME CAR. READ FUEL MPG FOR MORE INFO. GOOD LUCK ON THE STATS. JAY
jay cobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:16 PM   #16
11YarisGoon
I've made a post!
 
Drives: Red 11 Liftback
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: MA
Posts: 1
I guess i'm number 885. Red 3 door hatch.
11YarisGoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:39 PM   #17
PodRed
 
Drives: Red 2008 Yaris S 3dr liftback
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: West Coast USA
Posts: 3
Mine is a Red 2008 3dr S model liftback.

It has most everything I wanted but a 5-speed. I searched every dealer in the state, there were only 3 with 5-speeds and they were not S models, therefore no tachometer. They were all ugly colors too. Red was a very high priority, so I'm very happy I got that requirement filled.

Unfortunately I was without a car (long story) so I had no time to wait. Although I did ask dealers if they expected to receive any 5 speeds in the near future and that was futile.

I bought it new in Oct of 2007, it's only got 16,000 miles, the lowest of any car I've ever owned. But that's because it's my "City Car" :)
PodRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:47 PM   #18
davidags
vitz rs turbo
 
Drives: toyota vitz rs trd turbo
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: philippines
Posts: 10
i have a 3door vitz rs trd turbo with a 160hp stock
davidags is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
Yaris TS 1.8L History and Specs CASTREX Yaris TS Talk 52 10-27-2009 05:06 PM
Florida Yaris Meet! 6/23/2007! Sabretooth Southeast 13 06-05-2007 06:46 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:09 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.