![]() |
|
|
|
#145 | |
|
Banned
Drives: 07 Black Yaris LB, 05 Camry LE Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Lost Wages
Posts: 243
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#146 |
|
The LittleBastard
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 297
|
let me know on the next group buy. I'll be the first name on the list
__________________
Yaris Mods: 20% Tints Ground wires 2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback - Current 2004 Honda S2000 - Sold 1986 Toyota Corolla SR5 - Sold DIY: Groundwire Kit |
|
|
|
|
#147 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Yeah I already know what I want for Christmas...
A spot on the next JDM tail GB list! |
|
|
|
|
#148 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
No kidding this time.
I got a call from the Post Office on my cell phone - the number I gave riceboy for my contact. They said they have an Express Mail for me from an international address. Will be delivered to my office tomorrow. |
|
|
|
|
#149 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: icebox Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
|
Are you sure???
|
|
|
|
|
#150 |
|
I want JDM bumpers!
Drives: 5 Dr Yaris RS in Blazing Blue Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 419
|
Nice!
So riceboy, no tracking # for us? |
|
|
|
|
#151 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#152 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: icebox Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
|
Nothing yet,.. I'm still waiting to hear back about it...
|
|
|
|
|
#153 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Got them!!!!
![]() ![]() Slight problem though. They lack the wiring harness pictured in the ones RoninMax got. The instructions (in Japanese) show you removing the harness from the stock headlights and using it on these. That would be great if I owned a Vitz RS. I'll scan in the instructions and post them. |
|
|
|
|
#154 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
#155 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Tap..tap...tap...
Is this thing on? |
|
|
|
|
#156 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I would have them installed already if I had the correct wiring harness. It's two bolts and a gentle tug to remove the tail light.
I hope I don't have to make a harness. The bulb holders are standard. I wonder where I could find the three pin connector for the LEDs (center hole in gasket). |
|
|
|
|
#157 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
It's also possible that the red tail lights come with the wiring like in RoninMax's photo.
If it's the same as the Canadian RS, I may have to ask a favor from one of you. |
|
|
|
|
#158 |
![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris 3 Dr, AE86 Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 49
|
Sorry to say that, you purchased just the Lens only. The picture I post in the forum is the Tail Light Assy. means Len, light bulb, harness, everything to make it work. Now, you need to purshase the light bulb & harness to make it work. Let me check the part # and see how much it is cost. I hope everyone in this group buy buy the whole LED Assy. instead of Lens only.
__________________
Maxwell Arancon Pass Racing Inc 148 S.8th Ave, Unit F Industry, CA 91746 626-961-6284 626-369-4418 |
|
|
|
|
#159 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Thanks Max. PM me when you find out.
I noticed that on japanparts.com lists mine as "CLEAR COMB.LAMP (REAR)" and the red ones as "JDM TAIL LAMP ASSY. L/R" . "Assembly" might be the key word here. |
|
|
|
|
#160 | |
|
The LittleBastard
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 297
|
Quote:
__________________
Yaris Mods: 20% Tints Ground wires 2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback - Current 2004 Honda S2000 - Sold 1986 Toyota Corolla SR5 - Sold DIY: Groundwire Kit |
|
|
|
|
|
#161 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Despite the obvious issues, those tails still look awesome. Can't wait to see them on! (No more than you can't wait I'm sure Violin!)
|
|
|
|
|
#162 | |
|
I want JDM bumpers!
Drives: 5 Dr Yaris RS in Blazing Blue Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 419
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| JDM RS LED taillight | GabL | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 6 | 08-22-2006 12:51 PM |