Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2012, 11:56 AM   #1693
goliath1812
 
goliath1812's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Prius, 2007 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ocala Florida
Posts: 368
i like the cat :) lol
__________________
goliath1812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #1694
cali yaris
ULTIMATE
 
cali yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:53 PM   #1695
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 600272_316771378413018_68001251_n.jpg (76.0 KB, 196 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:59 AM   #1696
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:32 PM   #1697
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 168824_378013868927461_2112676156_n.jpg (54.2 KB, 182 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:36 AM   #1698
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*

__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:30 PM   #1699
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 541058_322223541201135_1475674515_n.jpg (20.9 KB, 160 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:04 AM   #1700
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 487748_414560985262776_534384477_n.jpg (20.2 KB, 150 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:48 AM   #1701
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:49 PM   #1702
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 532245_324749737615182_1312037922_n.jpg (48.6 KB, 135 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:04 PM   #1703
thebarber
daily driver
 
thebarber's Avatar
 
Drives: the #wrecho
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 5,877
Tastes like what?

__________________
thebarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:05 PM   #1704
thebarber
daily driver
 
thebarber's Avatar
 
Drives: the #wrecho
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 5,877
Saw this one last weekend....

Cold drinks, suckers

__________________
thebarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:10 PM   #1705
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebarber View Post
Tastes like what?

Homo. Whatever homo tastes like. Lol.
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:16 AM   #1706
cali yaris
ULTIMATE
 
cali yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
homo = homogenized

I'm guessing this brand isn't homogenized.

It does, however, contain a cleaning solution.

http://www.inspection.gc.ca/english/...0120126e.shtml
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:00 AM   #1707
thebarber
daily driver
 
thebarber's Avatar
 
Drives: the #wrecho
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 5,877
Homo/homogenized in Canada typically means 3.25% milk
__________________
thebarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:30 PM   #1708
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:26 AM   #1709
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:10 AM   #1710
TRDMarty
 
Drives: Polar White 2008, 3Dr HB TRD '
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Corona CA
Posts: 403
MAD DOG, you're the best mate!!
You definately post some funny shit for the rest of us to enjoy!!

TRDMarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OFFICIAL Yaris SEDAN thread SimmZ Photo-Video-Media Gallery 1706 06-22-2025 05:33 AM
Shift lever thread size Chaad32 Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 16 01-30-2015 02:16 PM
Post Whores-aka Yaris chat thread Black Yaris Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 21 07-12-2007 05:37 PM
WR Yaris Intake Picture & Dyno. WRLEO Performance Modifications 37 04-05-2007 07:02 PM
Random feature Kaotic Lazagna In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 7 12-17-2006 05:24 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:33 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.