Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2013, 02:56 PM   #1
mrbond

Drives: 2008 meteorite hatchback
Send a message via AIM to mrbond
Totalled car part out

Sadly, my Yaris met its end a few weeks ago because of a drunk driver. She tried making a sharp left turn onto another street from the right lane, crashing into me and forcing me into a transformer box. Thankfully she was arrested. But now I'm forced to part with some of the things I've accumulated for my car for a downpayment on another car. Since I'll eventually get another Yaris, I'm keeping some of my favorite things.

First I have a red NST 10% underdrive pulley. It is dirty but in excellent condition. $85 obo shipped for this.

I have a spare drivers side control arm that was never used. The ball joint and bushings are fresh. $30 obo + shipping.

A few months ago I bought a fuel pump assembly out of a working Yaris. The fuel pump, sender, and floater are all included. I literally just unplugged the wiring from the assembly and took the whole thing out of the car as is. I'd like $45 + shipping.

Last edited by mrbond; 10-06-2013 at 11:07 AM.
mrbond is offline   Reply With Quote