Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Cars for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2008, 05:06 PM   #1
truebreakerz

Drives: Toyota Yaris Hatchback
2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback - 5-Speed Manual

Make: Toyota
Model: Yaris
Year: 2007
Condition: Used
Mileage: 13,000
Trim: 1.5 Liter 4-Cylinder, 3-Door Liftback, 5-Speed Manual
Option D
• 50 state emissions [FE]
• Carpeted floor & cargo mats [11] [CF]
• Power Package [7]-includes power door locks, power windows, power outside mirrors, 60/40 split, reclining, sliding, fold-flat rear seat, AM-FM CD player with MP3/WMA playback capability and auxiliary audio jack, rear window wiper, rear defroster and 15-in steel wheels [PQ]
• Remote keyless entry system [1][KE]
Colors
Exterior: Polar White
Interior: Dark Charcoal Fabric

Description:
I bought this car close to when it first debuted, back in January of ‘07. I have driven this car to and from school and occasional errands, that’s why the mileage is very low. I have meticulously maintained this car. I wash and wax this car on a weekly basis and detail in between. Also, I use high quality car care products. The paint is silky smooth and there are no scratches. The car literally glows in the California sunshine. The Interior has been kept well too. There are no stains, odors, crumbs or even scratches. Plus, I use plastic mats since day one, so my feet have not dirtied the factory mats. I swear you will not find a cleaner Yaris than this one, not even at a dealer! The fuel economy is astonishing. The car is rated at 34/40 MPG, but can get more if driven just the right way. I have never redlined the car or have shifted pass 3000rpm. A certified Toyota dealer has done all of the maintenance work. Also, the car has been sitting in my garage for the past month. Lastly, I am serious about selling this car and I am no hurry to sell this car.

Phone Number: (714) 334-1003

Price: $11,300

Last edited by truebreakerz; 06-05-2009 at 06:57 PM.