Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Cars for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2008, 01:41 AM   #1
eric81

Drives: Toyota Salesman
Unhappy Getting rid of Yaris... lots of mods...

I am out of money, and out of choices. I have no more options in this. If anyone is interested in my car, please let me know. It is a 2008 3 door manual transmission base model with a cold weather package, power windows and locks, CD/MP3, A/C, 40/60 split rear seats, and lots of goodies. It has DF240's (2" drop), true CAI, Megan header, 3A Racing muffler, Silver Star bulbs, SunPro Super Tach II, NST SSK, shifter cable bushing replacements (stiffer shifts), brake and clutch pedal covers, new plugs (iridium), and even has the extended warranty. I will include the stock air intake, stock springs, and an extra set of bulbs with it. I owe $17,000 on it, and it's yours for that price. That's right, I won't make a penny off of it. It has just over 9,500 miles on it now, and is about to go in for it's second oil change. I have only used premium gas in it and synthetic oil, and it is VERY quick. If no offers within a week, I will post it in the local classifieds. Check my Garage for photos and complete list of mods. Thank you.