Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Cars for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 04:49 PM   #19
ROCKLAND TOYOTA
TRIM HUNTER

Drives: 2007 BLAZIN BLUE YARIS 3 DR
Unhappy

i see we have another thread here where we bash for no reason.............

TOYOTA PARTS AT A DISCOUNT........
Old 12-05-2008, 08:49 PM   #20
RagnaCaT
HacKers WanTed!

Drives: Yaris S HB & Yaris S SD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKLAND TOYOTA View Post
+1 people don't have anything better to do...
Old 12-07-2008, 12:11 AM   #21
eric81

Drives: Toyota Salesman
I was simply letting Yaris owners and enthusiasts know I am selling my car and that it is at a reasonable price for all that it has. I failed to mention it has Lo-Jack and pre-paid maintenance on it as well. It is well worth the price I am offering. You couldn't buy a new one for what I am selling mine, even with all the aftermarket stuff taken off, I guarantee it. I paid a little over $11,600 for it before tax, title, liscense, extended warranty, pre-paid maintenance, lo-jack, and then the aftermarket stuff I have added, not to mention the hours of labor installing these things. And I am not charging for the after market stuff either. I am asking what I still owe on the car. I have been paying for almost a year, and I have slightly overpaid every time, so it is not just the interest that I have been paying on either. I did not roll a car payment over onto it, so it is simply just this cars price, nothing more. If anyone would like a short lesson in engine efficiency 101, please PM me. Thanks.
Old 12-07-2008, 02:39 AM   #22
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
Quote:
I am asking what I still owe on the car.
That's confusing -- you said you owe $14,400. Wouldn't the extended warranty be part of what you owe? Most people roll that into the price of the car.

I wouldn't know for sure, I never buy them.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:51 AM   #23
jambo101

Drives: yaris 08 sedan
Those mods wont help you sell the car as most people are going to be thinking i can get a clean original new car for around $14k with no mods, .If you paid $14k for the car new i'd think $12k would be in the ball park.Check out Autotrader to see what similar cars are fetching.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:59 AM   #24
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
Did you try asking the Government for a Bailout?
Old 12-07-2008, 11:56 AM   #25
Bob_VT

Drives: 08 Yaris LB
You obviously rolled something into the loan....... You blamed it on the Army and I gave you the possible solution. I doubt many people here will give 17000 to pay off your debt on a car that you said this in another thread

"(like Costco pricing, just $400 more than what they payed for it, no questions asked). I paid $11,400 for the car (see my garage) and it wasn't horibly equipped. Manual, stock rims and tires, but a few goodies in it. No power seats or speed control, but still pretty d@mn cheap in the end. I just added lots of stuff like extended warranty, pre-paid maintenance, lo-jack, and then the tax, title and liscense will get you if your not careful. Then there's that stupid interest rate. They should call it interest RAPE. I got it at 8%, but it still sucked."

I was in the car industry for many years and a Toyota Manager..... you had to roll things into your loan and the interest rate is ALWAYS dictated by your own credit rating.

If you must sell it.... strip your mods out and you will sell it faster unmodified. If you sell the mods seperate .... you may re-coup some (not all since they are used) of your cash.

Good luck with selling it.

Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy
Old 12-07-2008, 11:57 AM   #26
Bob_VT

Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Yaris View Post
Did you try asking the Government for a Bailout?
I think he would have to get at the end of the long line!

Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy
Old 12-07-2008, 07:05 PM   #27
eric81

Drives: Toyota Salesman
OK... again, I did not have another car that I traded in or anything. The $17,000 is because it started at $11,400. Then add Lo-jack ($1,000), pre-paid maintenance ($2,000), extended warranty ($2,800, about), and tax, title, liscense (a little over $1,300). Now, I pay about $314 to $325 per payment, on a payment of $314, on a loan with an interest rate of 8%, for only about 6 months now. That is not including the $1,000 plus I spent on mods, all of which came from personal money. And I did MOST of the labor myself. I will even give the buyer a statement on the car, saying what I owe, and what is included with the car (pre-paid maintenance, lo-jack, and extended waranty) before they actually purchase. The money will go straight to Toyota Financial and the pink slip will be mailed to the buyer. Pretty simple. I know it is not likely to fetch the full cost, but I have to try, or I will never be able to succeed. And my credit score was a low 600's, which is just short of the 4.9% they were offering, but better than the 12%. My wife used the rebate she got on the mini-van to help get her xB, and she owes FAR more on that than it is worth. Value=$14,000 vs. Owe=$25,000. My car is worth $13,000, before mods and extra's, and I owe $17,000. My car is the better bet to get rid of, because it is more likely to sell for what we owe than the xB.

As far as me being poor, that is WHY I am selling the car. I haven't been able to make the last two payments on it. They are working with me and rolling those two payments over to the end, but it is a band aid on an exposed artery. Eventually, I will run out of money. Too many things to keep my little boat afloat, and now I am drowning. I have applied for several grants, and most have simply fallen through. We are also selling our house now. It is worth over $170,000 and we are short selling it for $138,000 (which means us and the bank make no profit from the sale, and the realtor gets a reduced percentage, by a LOT).

I sold my nice new TV, and my PS3 is for sale on eBay right now. (my name is erg1981, in case anyone is interested.) It is a fully backwards compatiable, 100% functioning PS3with full 1080P, a HDMI cable, standard A/V cable, two controllers, DVD remote, USB connector, and an optical sound cable. We are even starting to consider filing for bankruptsy, but we are still fighting to be self sufficient and not bail on our mistakes. We made the mistakes, we need to pay for them. That is how I feel anyways.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:18 PM   #28
at3GG

Drives: 07 metmet LB
Chill out on this guy. Maybe the price is high, but nobody here HAS to buy it.

Konig Heliums 15x6.5 Black
Tanabe Df210's
Old 12-07-2008, 07:18 PM   #29
at3GG

Drives: 07 metmet LB
Good luck with everything man, i hope it works out.

Konig Heliums 15x6.5 Black
Tanabe Df210's
Old 12-09-2008, 06:01 PM   #30
anubisx99
here again..

Drives: 2008 toyota yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by at3GG View Post
Good luck with everything man, i hope it works out.
+1 here bro, good luck!
Old 12-09-2008, 09:40 PM   #31
Split

Drives: 2008 Yaris Sedan
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKLAND TOYOTA View Post
its my fault really. it just doesn't make sense why this guy owes so much on this car. but i guess this is why the entire united states is in such a financial nightmare.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:18 AM   #32
JetfireK

Drives: 2008 3 Dr Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric81 View Post
I am out of money, and out of choices. I have no more options in this. If anyone is interested in my car, please let me know. It is a 2008 3 door manual transmission base model with a cold weather package, power windows and locks, CD/MP3, A/C, 40/60 split rear seats, and lots of goodies. It has DF240's (2" drop), true CAI, Megan header, 3A Racing muffler, Silver Star bulbs, SunPro Super Tach II, NST SSK, shifter cable bushing replacements (stiffer shifts), brake and clutch pedal covers, new plugs (iridium), and even has the extended warranty. I will include the stock air intake, stock springs, and an extra set of bulbs with it. I owe $17,000 on it, and it's yours for that price. That's right, I won't make a penny off of it. It has just over 9,500 miles on it now, and is about to go in for it's second oil change. I have only used premium gas in it and synthetic oil, and it is VERY quick. If no offers within a week, I will post it in the local classifieds. Check my Garage for photos and complete list of mods. Thank you.
Sorry to hear you're selling your car....I had no idea we could put premium gas in the Yaris? The manuel says regular gas? anyone have any thoughts on this?
Old 01-04-2009, 11:09 AM   #33
YariSpeed

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Good luck...hope everything works out for you in the end...
Closed Thread